On the Balcony

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that MT and Henri of Luxembourg were the first ones who kissed each other on the Balcony.....

I don't know if it was done before but the first time I saw a kiss was Charles and Diana.

Does anyone remember when Andrew and Sarah were on the balcony and the crowd was chanting for them to kiss and Andrew acted as if he couldn't hear them? I thought that was funny.

Maxima and Willem-Alexander are my favourite balcony couple :)
She looked like she wanted to eat hem :)

there were a lovly photo of haakon and mette-marit on the belcony

the photo is from high up behind the couple and you could see the crowd

For me,the most adorable and sweet balcony scene was Andrew and Sarah in 1986 UNTIL Guillaume and Stephanie came along last October..all that kissing, all that joy!

I don't see how anyone could ever top those two. :p

Last edited:
I like the photograph of Princess Mary, Viscountess Lascelles and Henry, Viscount Lascelles on the balcony at Buckingham Palace after their wedding in 1922.:yorkrose::lancasterrose:

Wow - that one with Constantijn and Claus is so beautiful

Victoria and Daniel are a very sweet couple and that wedding was so emotional

Aaaaahhh, these two are such a lovely pair...

I totally agree! I love this couple's wedding so much I backordered the original issue of LIFE magazine in December 1960 that covered it. It was rather expensive but totally worth it, the photos are beautiful!

Favorite Royal Wedding Balcony scenes:

1)Baudouin & Fabiola, Dec 1960
2)Andrew & Sarah July 1986
3)Guillaume & Stephanie Oct 2012

Last edited:
Do you think that in a future a photo of Josef-Wenzel of Liechtenstein and his newly-wedded wife together on the balcony will be released?

Do you think that in a future a photo of Josef-Wenzel of Liechtenstein and his newly-wedded wife together on the balcony will be released?

I think so, of course if they show up on the balcony.

There was no Balcon appearance at the Wedding of his parents and grandparents. And the only Balcony on which they could appear woul be the one on the Government Building in Vaduz.

J-W and his bride were married in Colombia on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom