Next Royal Wedding 2003-2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think next Royal wedding will be Crown Princess Victoria's wedding. :rolleyes: I hope so, at least. :)

I think the next royal wedding will be in England. It will be one of the Queen's grandchildren. Either Peter Phillips or his sister Z ara. Peter has been with his girlfriend Autumn Kelly for 3 yrs now . Zara and her boyfriend Mike Tindall have been together almost that long. Maybe Zara will get married first. Who knows.

I think William and Harry will both marry within the next couple of years. Can't wait to see that!

Aussie Princess said:
I think William and Harry will both marry within the next couple of years. Can't wait to see that!

I think harry is going to take a bit more time than wills :p

really? I think they will marry very close together, Harry might be first who knows. I see him as a very follow-your-heart passionate sort of guy. He is only two years younger than William. but hey, what do I know right?:D

Aussie Princess said:
really? I think they will marry very close together, Harry might be first who knows. I see him as a very follow-your-heart passionate sort of guy. He is only two years younger than William. but hey, what do I know right?:D

he does, but i think he will wait a little longer, like have his fun for a while longer, but he might surprise me!

William will Annouce His Engagement in the last 2 weeks of April and Marry In Late Summer 2006 or Spring 2007 Harry about 4 to ten years from now.

ajajajajja I think that the next wedding will be in any copuntry exept for luxembourg.. heir Guillaume is 24 and he doesn't even have a girlfriend! nither his brother felix (22 I think)...

So Luxembourg is out then? As far as you can tell I Mean :) In a way I See what you are saying both are single as far as I Know sooo......maybe by 2010! At least thats what I Think

My guess is that Victoria is feeling a clock ticking, I imagine she feels left out in the acts since all heirs are married now (well except for Guillaume but you know what I mean) so maybe she'll get married on 2007

Victoria and Daniel. I think that they will have a big wedding soon.

Victoria and Daniel. I think that they will have a big wedding soon.

My thoughts exactly. I really hope Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling will marry , or at least get engaged, in 2007. The Princess is godmother to so many little Royals, I'm pretty sure she wants one of her own and rather sooner than later. (I remember how she was looking at Prince Christian of Denmark on his christening...so cute!!:D )

I think and have a hope that next wedding will be in Sweden - Victoria and Daniel and maybe other two couples. In England maybe Peter and Autumn but I'm not sure if Zara marry Mike. Maybe they will waite for more time. Remember Zara's former boyfriend? They broke up after few years. What about other unmarried Windsors? What about Nikolaos of Greece? Isn't he engaged with his girlfriend ?

I really hope something comes up soon; there really haven't been any high profile marriages or births at all lately.
Maybe we'll all be surprised by an announcement sometime soon?

It would've been nice if Frederick and Felipe's weddings weren't so close together (too much at one time). It's nicer when they're spread out a little so we don't have to wait so long for the next one.;)

Victoria's still young (not even 30 yet) so she has time. No need for pressure. I think it's better to make sure it's right than to rush into something just for the sake of getting married.

True Thats somethng to be taken Very Seriously a Sacrament ! They will marry when and if they are ready :)

15th of this month ( sturday ) the wedding of prince Hashem bind Al-Hessain of Jordan the yongest brother of King Abdallah , I can't wait for 3 days loooool .

The next big royal wedding better be Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Wrestling. I have been patiently waiting over the years and I have to say I was pretty disappointed in 2005 when no announcement was made. I'm really hoping for a 2006 engagement followed by a big wedding in 2007. Having been together for so long, both must know whether the relationship is marriage material or not. :)

I agree with you and I really hope that Princess Victory is ready for marriage and maternity (during every recent baptism in which she participed I was delighted by the way she was looking at babies- just future mum!)

I hope Prince Albert of Monaco!

hilal said:
I hope Prince Albert of Monaco!
Me too!!!!!I can't wait to see the Casiraghi Trio at their uncle's wedding!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be surprised if he marries!

As 2006 is going to be half over soon, I'm having doubts about a Victoria and Daniel engagement :(. Victoria is godmother to so many royal children, it would be nice for her to have one of her own! :D Hopefully she marries within the next two years!

I doubt Prince Albert would get married anytime soon. I think he has enough on this plate right now. Maybe within a couple years. :)

I am excitedly waiting for HRH The Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and that of HRH Prince William of Wales.I hope both will be so lavish and magnificent that it will provoke all our imaginations and affections as those of the Royal Weddings of yore.I hope Crown Princess Victoria looks as beautiful as Queen Silvia on her wedding day.I hope Prince William's future Royal Bride will wear the Fringe Royal tiara that the Queen wore for her Royal wedding in 1948.

I am very excited about the upcoming wedding of HRH Prince Charles-Philippe de Bourbon, and Diane, Duchess de Cadaval which was just announced last week.

It's going to be one of those increasingly rare, truly ROYAL weddings and I love those! Prince Charles-Philippe and the Duchess de Cadaval make a great couple.

I am also interested to see what happens between HSH Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.

I hope (and I´m also quite sure) that crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling will get married next summer. Hoping also that Albert of Monaco will finally marry, with Charlene Wittstock.

I hope Prince William will get married with Kate soon:)

What we need is a "real" cupid's arrow. I (personaly) do not think that either Daniel or Kate Middleton will make good "Consorts", so my only hope is an unexpected "cupid arrow player", which probably is not going to happen as both CP Victoria & Prince William never step out of their very tight circle, so will not come across this unexpected love of their life. Its rather like a favorite pair of old shoes or baby blankie (blanket) that really needs to go, but you just can't...................oh well, if they marry they will be "stuck" for life. I just with both parties Health and Happiness for life.

I've read in a magazine article that William won't be marrying Kate because Camilla wants him to marry a royal or an aristocrat. :rolleyes: Honestly, I want William and Madeleine. They'll be a cute couple. :cool: I don't think Victoria will marry anytime soon. We'll have to wait when she's like 33+. I think Daniel is afraid to ask Victoria since he will be married to a future monarch. I can imagine his situation the moment he ask her "will you marry me?". It's different if your a prince than a commoner marrying a future sovereign. Must be really hard but I hope he ask Victoria now!!! ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom