Best Royal Dutch Civil Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who had the most beautiful civil wedding attire?

• Princess Laurentien

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Princess Marilene

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Princess Annette

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Princess Anita

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Princess Aimee

Votes: 48 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

didem

Aristocracy
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Who have the noble and most beautiful Civil Wedding Costume?

Laurentine
Marilene
Annette
Anita
Aimee
constantijnnether1969-15.jpg

mauritsnetherlands4.jpg

bernhardoranje1969-9.jpg

pieteroranjenassau1972-69.jpg

Last edited:
I think Aimee looks stunning! My vote is for her

My vote is also for Aimée, she looks very beuatiful, and classic.
Whoever designed the dress has great style.

Layla1971 said:
There are news and picture thread for all of them (at least I think all of them), is that what you mean?
Thank you for your reply. I couldn't see all pics. Now I've seen. Thank you! :)

I will vote for Marilene. And Anette would be the second choice...

Aimée, without a doubt. :)

Aimée, stunning, I like the hat it suits her.

my vote is Princess Laurentien

I vote for Aimee.

P.S. Only for me Marilene, Annette, Anita and Aimee looks similar?

I voted for Aimée!!I think Aimee is more elegant!!:) :)

Aimee looks like she's trying too hard to be the next Jackie O. I like Annette's outfit, and I even sort of like Anita's!

My vote is also for Aimée, she are elegant and stunning :) very beautiful!;)

Princess Aimee is the One!

I voted for Princess Aimee's civil wedding suit. It's just the best balanced outfit out of all of them. Her suit isn't too loud, the color is not too alarming and her hat is not too overwhelming. What I like best about her is that she looks genuinely happy, content and comfortable in her own skin. All of the brides pictured looked genuinely happy and that's what I like best about the Dutch Royals. Someone said in a thread that they all seem to be so well adjusted and I must agree :D

I voted for Annette. I like her suit (although some of the other outfits on the other princesses I liked as well). But for me, her hat was the thing that made me pick her above the others. I think it is one of the most striking hats I have ever seen.:) Aimee's look is a bit too "barbie-dollish" for my tastes.

Last edited:
Squidgy said:
I voted for Annette. I like her suit (although some of the other outfits on the other princesses I liked as well). But for me, her hat was the thing that made me pick her above the others. I think it is one of the most striking hats I have ever seen.:)

I totally agree about Annette Squidy! I voted for her too. The pale blue jacket was simple and elegant and the striped big-rimmed hat was the piece de la resistance! It was so unique and so unexpected and added such a burst of colour. Very striking indeed! :)

Squidgy said:
Aimee's look is a bit too "barbie-dollish" for my tastes.

I had never considered it as being "Barbie-doll-like" but now that I've had that thought planted in my head, I can definitely see that point! I think she does look lovely however if it's not a style I would personally pick for myself.

I have to say that I like Anita's outfit the least. It was a lovely shade of green, but the pattern too fussy, too busy and the overall style too matronly for someone as young and as naturally beautiful as Anita.

I think the men should get points too for their ties matching their bride's attire. Although Floris's tie today seemed to clash a bit with Aimee's suit. :(

Alexandria said:
I think the men should get points too for their ties matching their bride's attire. Although Floris's tie today seemed to clash a bit with Aimee's suit. :(

Good point! I hadn't thought of that...and yes, I think Floris's tie did clash with Aimee's outfit.

I voted for Marilene I love her whole outfit and esp. how her husband's tie matches her collar. Although Aimee's outfit came a close second. I liked Laurentine and Annette but I didn't like the hats at all.

Re;

My vote is for Princess Aimée - just a perfect Princess.

Princess Aimée
Princess Anette
Princess Marilene

I think Aimee had the best civil wedding costume. Elegant, classic, and beautiful!

Aimee looked beautiful.The others don't impress me.

I loved Laurentien's pink dress and hat.

For me, Aimee takes first place, followed by Annette, then Marilene, then Anita, and finally Laurentien.

Back
Top Bottom