Best Royal Brides & Wedding Dresses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
moroccan wedding

picture of wedding day of princess lalla salma and king of morocco mohamed VI

Attachments

• mainpage.jpg
    mainpage.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6,694
Princess Elizabeth of Britain: shining, happy, smiling, wonderful dress. :)

Attachments

• Walking out.jpg
    Walking out.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 854
Again princess lalla salma of morocco,she had two ceremonies of marriage,one in April2002 (contract of marriage with a private party with only family),with the pictures above,i like the white moroccan traditional dress which salma choose to wear,she looked like an angel!

The picture sent by Saloua was for the public party of wedding on July2002!

Attachments

• salmawhite.JPG
    salmawhite.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • the royal couple.JPG
    the royal couple.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,306
  • family picture wedding.JPG
    family picture wedding.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 768
I loved Princess Claire's dress. The design was just beautiful- simple, but not overdone. The lace was wonderful.

Prince Laurent on the other hand.....oi.
-Kara-

Attachments

• claire.jpg
    claire.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,358
Maxima of The Netherlands and Mary of Denmark looked stunning on their wedding day. i just love their dress, tiara, all was beautiful!

For older brides, Princess Elizabeth for her wedding to Prince Philip and Princess Marina for her wedding to the Duke of Kent; for modern brides, Princess Claire of Belgium and Lady Davina Lewis.

suturegeisha said:
I loved Princess Claire's dress. The design was just beautiful- simple, but not overdone. The lace was wonderful.

Prince Laurent on the other hand.....oi.
-Kara-

Oh, yes, how could I forget? Princess Claire. If I was going to wear any wedding dress that a royal bride had worn, it would be Claire's. The dress was very beautiful and elegant, and as you said, simple. The veil was delicate and suited her gown perfectly.

Yea. PClaire's dress was awesome! I think it was the best wedding dress for recent royal brides. QEII's dress is great too esp. with all the embroidery. But I reallly like Queen Alexandra of GB's dress. Sure it was a long time ago, but she looked so beautiful.

im really like Princess Mathilde's wedding dresses its awesome! i look wedding websites but its lookslike as her!

my favorites wedding dresses
http://www.discountbridal.info/8014.html - check it out called as "Princess Wedding Dresses" but im really love it!

Sara Boyce

I had a look to the site. :eek: Those dresses cost nothing! How possible?

My favourite 'older' bride would have to be Princess Elizabeth of Britain - the detail on the dress is very pretty and beautiful, and the style flattering.

My favourite 'modern' bride is Princess Mary of Denmark. I loved every part of her dress and veil - it was simple, but so flattering. I loved the style of her hair too!

Wow Sara that is a really pretty dress!

ElisaR said:
I had a look to the site. :eek: Those dresses cost nothing! How possible?

I was thinking the same thing. :) It's a very lovely dress Sara.

Danielle said:
I was thinking the same thing. :) It's a very lovely dress Sara.

:) Lovely dress indeed Sarah. Regarding how much, or perhaps I should say - how little they cost, it seems we are not the only ones wondering - so there is actually a very cute explanation on the bottom of the 'Bridal Gowns' page...:)

I think that Queen Sonja made a beautiful bride.

Of the more current ones I think Claire looked wonderful. Her dress was just right for her.

Sara!
I must be stupid, I can't find the dress you mention.
Any more clues?
:)

come on!

I look forward about that dresses and push button of mouse and what size of yours! and how much money is! but i would think its would be about $200 or $300 dollars im not sure! but its worth dresses! i show my mom and Aunt but i didnt show my grandmother about that dresses what my dreaming dresses like as Princess!

Sara Boyce

Sara

Why does your grandmother miss out?

Last edited:
Warren said:
Sara

Why does your grandmother miss out?

ps lovely avatar of Sophie.

i didnt show my grandmother of wedding dresses but i did show my mom and my Aunt of wedding dresses what i wanted it like Princess Mathilde really beautiful.

thanks for asking avatar of Countess of Wessex if you wanted to look at Avatar see Quick Links for Avatar have different Royal Family pics.

Sara Boyce

My favourite dress by far is that of Princess Claire. If I were a royal bride, I think i'd want something very similar to that.

i agree with alexandria, i think queen margareth and the infanta cristina looked extremely gorgeous in their weddings. simple designs, but lovely ones. nice necklines and stunning tiaras...
i will also include in my list maxima. i think the dress was so classy and original as well... she looked radiant.

Princess Sparkles said:
My favourite dress by far is that of Princess Claire. If I were a royal bride, I think i'd want something very similar to that.
I absolutely agree with you. I simply loved Claire’s gown, and most particularly that gorgeous, gorgeous veil. I’ve realised it was the same one Princess Mathilde wore on her wedding, but I think it looked far more beautiful with Claire’s gown. Yes, if I was a princess, I would definitely wear something similar to it.

Talking about an older bride, I would choose Queen Margrethe of Denmark. Very elegant indeed!

A very special wedding is of the Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin

Attachments

• APL-008.jpg
    APL-008.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 3,971
  • APL-031.JPG
    APL-031.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 3,936
  • Infanta.jpg
    Infanta.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3,947
  • InfantaCristina3.jpg
    InfantaCristina3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3,903
  • showLayoutImageIX.jpg
    showLayoutImageIX.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,692
  • P10.JPG
    P10.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,131
Princess Alexia of Greece was radiant on her wedding day!!!

It was such a beautiful weddinf and royal ghathering!!!!:)
51401060.jpg

I know some people might knock me on this but I thought Camilla Parker-Bowes looked extraordinary on her wedding day. I was surprised and very pleased with her choice of outfits for her wedding day.

My personal favorite will always be the gown that she wore to the Blessing Ceremony. I didn't care that much for the headpiece :D but that gown was the prettiest I've seen in a long time. The Duchess is not a very pretty woman but in that gown on that day she looked radiant.:p

Attachments

• Charles and Camilla - Walking down the aisle after the blessing ceremony.jpg
    Charles and Camilla - Walking down the aisle after the blessing ceremony.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,097
Last edited:
I agree Camilla's choice of outfits for the wedding was great...i really hated that hairpiece though...i thought it was too big and didn't really go with the simplicity of her style...but apart from that she looked great :)

I agree I loved the outfit for the blessing. It was so beautiful. When the detail and beading caught the light just so it sparkled. Very appropriate. I thought the headpiece was okay. She really couldn't wear a hat or veil so I guess it was a compromise. I wish them all the best.

i agree with mgrant and hillary_nugent

but Camilla's wedding dresses not my favorites! and plus headpieces must get RID of that!

i really like wedding dresses of late Diana,Princess of Wales's because her famous wedding dress plus 25 training its really adores!

Sara Boyce

I would go for Margarethe of denmark. Simple, Stunning and radient bride.

And for the present generation, I have two favorites- Mary of Denmark and Mette- Marit of Norway. Once again different and simple dresses. And the glow on their faces just summed it all up.

Back
Top Bottom