Best Crown Princess Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or me Victoria's dress was the most perfect I have ever seen...maybe Kate's will beat that:ROFLMAO:

i like CP Maxima and CP Victoria wedding gowns :)

I prefer Letizia's wedding dress,it's so charming and perfectly suited her slim and graceful figure

Victoria's in first, Mette-Marit's closely in second, Mathilde's in third, I did not like the wedding gowns of the other 3.

Máxima, Mathilde and Mary. The rest didn't do it for me.

my favorites:
1.victoria, very classy
2.mette-marit, sooooo romantic
3.mary, i think this dress would be better with another fabric, but i like the idea and queen ingrid's lace

i didn't like the other ones...

the worst of them? letizia, i didn't like that thing around her neck...

I prefer Letizia's wedding dress,it's so charming and perfectly suited her slim and graceful figure

no way!!!! it was like it was done in the 80's... but that's your opinion...

no way!!!! it was like it was done in the 80's... but that's your opinion...
Well,the tastes differ and vogue trends of past periods could also come back,as for me the wedding dresses of CP Mette Marrit or Maxima are too simple,furthermore the chick adjustments in Vivienne Westwood's style are the design outfits I like

Mine is Victoria's and MM of Norways!

Just think one day we will be discussing coronation gowns for all these ladies- especially Victoria! (or so I hope)

Well,the tastes differ and vogue trends of past periods could also come back,as for me the wedding dresses of CP Mette Marrit or Maxima are too simple,furthermore the chick adjustments in Vivienne Westwood's style are the design outfits I like

it's all a taste matter... i agree what you say, but i don't like letizia's dress... but you're right in what you said.

Mine is Victoria's and MM of Norways!

Just think one day we will be discussing coronation gowns for all these ladies- especially Victoria! (or so I hope)

that's true, darling, it's just a matter of time!

and we'll include in this thread kate's wedding dress veeeeeeerrrryyyyy sooooon!!!!
just 6 days to go!!!!

My ranking:
1. Maxima
2. Mette-Marit
3. Letizia
4. Victoria
5. Mary
6. Mathilde

Maxima and Mette-Marit are definitely my top 2 and blow the competition out of the water, IMO. While I love Mette-Marit's overall look the most (the fabric of the skirt and veil seemed to make her float in heaven), the design details, the silk (so tightly woven that it did not wrinkle a la Diana's gown) and structure/construction made it a work of art you can only expect from a master like Valentino.

Last edited:
My rankings:

1. Maxima
2. Mette Marit
3. Victoria
4. Mary
5. Mathilde
6. Letizia

The last 3 are way behind the 1st three with Letizia's dress being my worst. I thought her dress overwhelmed her small frame. Maxima's dress was perfection; high styled couture made of the must luxurious looking fabric. The dress fit her to a t, modest; the contrast between the starkness yet richness of the fabric with the lace vail was stunning and finished with the perfect tiara for Maxima. IMO Maxima arrived to the church with royal princess stamped all over her.

I do believe there's already a long standing thread on this very same topic.

Last edited:
EmpressRouge said:
My ranking:
1. Maxima
2. Mette-Marit
3. Letizia
4. Victoria
5. Mary
6. Mathilde

Maxima and Mette-Marit are definitely my top 2 and blow the competition out of the water, IMO. While I love Mette-Marit's overall look the most (the fabric of the skirt and veil seemed to make her float in heaven), the design details, the silk (so tightly woven that it did not wrinkle a la Diana's gown) and structure/construction made it a work of art you can only expect from a master like Valentino.

Did Valentino do MM's gown? I'd thought not

My personal list:

1.Mette Marit

2.Victoria

3.Mathilde

The others dont impress me

I saw a picture of Letizia's dress in another thread (about dresses being exposed) and it's really beautiful. I was wondering if someone taller, like Mathilde, wore this dress. It would be perfect.

My favourites are:
1) Mary
2) Mette-Marit
3)Victoria

The others weren't bad but just not my taste

1- Maxima
2- Letizia
3- Mathilde
4- Victoria
5- Mary
6- Mette-Marit

didn't you noticed that letizia and mathilde's dresses had some similarity?

My favorite is Letizia's followed by Merre-Marit's. Although a lot of people didn't like Felipe & Letizia's wedding I thought everything about it was so beautiful, Juan Carlos & Sofia really know how to throw a right royal wedding for all three of their children! Letizia's dress was so beautiful to me with the simplicity yet a lot of small details and the beautiful train, it was very nice!

My favorite is Letizia's followed by Merre-Marit's. Although a lot of people didn't like Felipe & Letizia's wedding I thought everything about it was so beautiful, Juan Carlos & Sofia really know how to throw a right royal wedding for all three of their children! Letizia's dress was so beautiful to me with the simplicity yet a lot of small details and the beautiful train, it was very nice!
Totally agree!

i beg to differ.

it was a wedding with controlled emotions, like letizia is, a woman who wants to control everything-even her husband. but i agree that the king and queen of spain made good weddings, i enjoyed more elena and cristina's weddings than felipe's.

and the dress style looks better on a taller woman...maxima in that dress would be fantastic(maxima's valentino dress was stunning!), because is a tall woman...

victoria's in first, mette-marit's closely in second, mathilde's in third, i did not like the wedding gowns of the other 3.
tra la la la la, i agree with you!

My favorite in the meanwhile would be Mette Marit's gown. It was simply lovely and elegant.

mette-marit for me i like the simpler, marys did not do it for me. victorias also simple looks good but still mette-marits wow factor

My rankings:

1. Maxima
2. Mette Marit
3. Victoria
4. Mary
5. Mathilde
6. Letizia

The last 3 are way behind the 1st three with Letizia's dress being my worst. I thought her dress overwhelmed her small frame. Maxima's dress was perfection; high styled couture made of the must luxurious looking fabric. The dress fit her to a t, modest; the contrast between the starkness yet richness of the fabric with the lace vail was stunning and finished with the perfect tiara for Maxima. IMO Maxima arrived to the church with royal princess stamped all over her.

I do believe there's already a long standing thread on this very same topic.

Completely agree! I've exactly the same ranking! And you're right that her dress was perfection. I absolutely love her gown. I guess I should keep a picture of her dress for my own wedding one day lol :D

1- Maxima
2- Letizia
3- Mathilde
4- Victoria
5- Mary
6- Mette-Marit

1. Victoria
2. Mete-Marit
3. Mathilde
4. Maxima
5. Letizia
6. Mary

I saw the sketch of Mary's gown and the actual gown was disappointing to me because the sleeves and the skirt were somewhat limp like. I think it had something to do with the fabric. It was pretty but it would have been even prettier if it turned out as sketched.

I love the lace on Maxima's veil!!!!! Mette-Marit's gown in one word - sleek. Victoria's gown was just different from the rest and it was refreshing to see it. But all of the gowns are lovely, just certain levels of lovely:D

my new prefer

1- Maxima
2- Letizia

3- Catherine
4- Mathilde
5- Victoria
6- Mary
7- Mette-Marit

Back
Top Bottom