H.M.King Rama X Current Events Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King and Queen pay respect to statue of Princess Srinagarindra, The Princess Mother to mark Mahidol Memorial Day at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eir2l1gXsAEC6He?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eir2mfYWAAUlB6k?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eir2m5lWAAotL5U?format=jpg&name=900x900

The King and Queen laid the wreath to the statue of Prince Mahitala Dhibesra, The Prince Father to mark Mahidol Memorial Day at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiriISyX0AAChAE?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiriJD8XkAIpvEq?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiriJ9JXkAA2xGg?format=jpg&name=medium

I read on this Forum the Thai people are very dissatisfied with the King, since he is more in Bavaria, Germany then in his Homeland especially now with the Pandemic raging all over the world. It also said Queen Suthida is not very much liked. For her I really feel sorry, she perform her duty with a smile and people don't like her, really sad. This must be stressful for her, she seem to handle it well.?

Q Suthida looks stunning again today. As for the Consort what ever duties she performs for the King, she must be very good at it?. He did restored her former position and she seem to be Nr 1 again. Wonder if she shares the jewels with the Queen.

Poor Queen Suthida. Monarchies can be very snobbish.

I read on this Forum the Thai people are very dissatisfied with the King, since he is more in Bavaria, Germany then in his Homeland especially now with the Pandemic raging all over the world. It also said Queen Suthida is not very much liked. For her I really feel sorry, she perform her duty with a smile and people don't like her, really sad. This must be stressful for her, she seem to handle it well.?

Queen Suthida lives in Switserland,permanently,the Thai people hardly know her.Hence.
And rightfully so they sort of dislike her

Q Suthida is very elegant again today. Nice to see the King staying in his country for a while. Hope when this Pandemic is over they would make a State Visit somewhere in Europe.? I believe the last visit was by his parents to the UK, maybe I missed a few.

Luckily the king and queen didn't have to sit on the chairs themselves: the horror!

But of course everyone else has to either sit or kneel on the floor...

He better stay put for a while. Anti-monarchy and pro-democracy protests are at an all time high. He needs to show the country that a monarchy is good for Thailand. No scandals or wrong steps allowed!
Q Suthida is very elegant again today. Nice to see the King staying in his country for a while. Hope when this Pandemic is over they would make a State Visit somewhere in Europe.? I believe the last visit was by his parents to the UK, maybe I missed a few.

Q Suthida can hold a candle to any of the Royal Ladies anywhere. She has class and beauty. The King looks good in Uniform. I am still asking myself what she sees in him? Well Love must be blind?

Q Suthida can hold a candle to any of the Royal Ladies anywhere. She has class and beauty. The King looks good in Uniform. I am still asking myself what she sees in him? Well Love must be blind?

I agree, the Queen is certainly displaying a certain class and natural elegance in the role. It all appears to be a very odd environment, so it is difficult to try and analyse this any further.

What I can say is that it is good that the King has stayed in Thailand for a few weeks and conducted a few public engagements. Lets hope that continues for some time.

Wow that outfit is certainly.... something on an official visit from Sineenat.

Wow that outfit is certainly.... something on an official visit from Sineenat.

It might be argued that never again will the question of what he sees in her be asked again! ?

The Queen looks stunning, great color on her. The King comes across a little stiff.

What is this ,what Sineenat is wearing? really must have run out of fabric?

The Queen is always stylish , so here at both events. Do I dare say it, the King looks tired or a bit run down.?

I really would like to know how people feel about her?, doing royal engagements. Maybe I am to old to get this one or to much of a prude,who knows.

I really would like to know how people feel about her?, doing royal engagements. Maybe I am to old to get this one or to much of a prude,who knows.

Fair question. Always difficult to reconcile the existing of this "second lady" conducting engagements in 2020!

Fair question. Always difficult to reconcile the existing of this "second lady" conducting engagements in 2020!

It's interesting because she was pronounced Noble Consort to a great uproar, suddenly stripped of her titles with a huge uproar and then suddenly reappears and all has been forgiven by the King but it's the latest in a long line of "what the hell is going on?" everyone else.

The Thai Kings haven't had official concubines in a century and he has no problem having a harem with him in Germany either. There are a lot of questions and there will never be any answers to many of them.

She looked like the western idea of a cliche of a mistress on one official visit and on other looked fine as a "Second Lady".

I would say one reason to officially raise her status is that he's trying to maximize the chances of having another official son but I don't know if that's likely.

What is it are they pouring in people's hands?

Good to see the string of public engagements continue.
Well, he´s under great pressure right now, which he caused himself! He has no other option than finally acting as the King of the country, if he doesn´t want to threat this monarchy any further.

Queen Suthida , wearing the uniform of “Hanuman Special Force”, attended the shooting practice and also greeted the crowds gathering at the Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok, Thailand.
It´s good to see her interacting with the subjects in such a nice and "touchy" way and that there are still Royalists in Thailand!

Well, he´s under great pressure right now, which he caused himself! He has no other option than finally acting as the King of the country, if he doesn´t want to threat this monarchy any further.

And it's good that he seems to stay now longer in Thailand and not vitris it only for a few days and then returns to Bavaria.

Back
Top Bottom