Princess Aiko Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. She IS different, and I'm thankful she feels different from others. If she feeled exactly the same to other classmates she could be in the path to massification, a thing who is very dangerous for it takes away your personality.

Being a teacher, I must learn how a normal child developpement is and you must know that long BEFORE socialization, a child must have the process of individuality. Forming their own personnality is almost as important than socialization, and if you made a little child to socialize before he/she could form his/her own personnality, the child WE'LL NEVER HAD ONE. The personnality must be formed between the 1 years old to five years old, and then , the child must start the socialization processus. Never before, for children that has not their own personnality are not ready to socialize. They will be copied from his/her classmates and vice-versa. Of course, this is what our système wants, to have less and less persons with intelligence to fight against injustices. They wants robots who repeats what they teachs them to repeat. If for that, that as a teacher, I feel a great pain in my chest seeing a little one in her/his diappers, bieng almost unnable to walk, dragged to school bawling their eyes out...dragged there to "socialize" when the poor baby almost doesn't know who she/he is.

Then, I'm, very happy Princess Aiko feel different to others. Every person is very different to others and is wonderful it will remain this way. Little Princess Aiko is very intelligent, it seems.

The fact of feeling different is not a sin. Is simply the truth, and not only for she is a princess, and she appears in papers and magazines time-to-time and when older she will have her official duties to follow (and her classmates will not...that's a fact)...It's also for she is an individual personnality that anyone would be able to copy. She will be HERSELF for ever.

Good for you, Little Princess!!! :flowers::japanflag:

Vanesa.
You've misunderstood me. As a fellow educator, I can agree that it is important that she develops a sense of self identity. However, the "feels different" that I referred to in my post is about being treated differently than her peers. The article stated that her classmates cannot be driven to school. Princess Aiko is driven in chauffered car from the palace to her school. This attracted much attention from her classmates. Also, they'd begun to ask why she was attracting so much attention from the press. Princess Aiko was confused by this and other factors. If you have not yet read the article that was posted above, you might wish to do so. It will give some insight and information into why changes are being made for Princess Aiko. Enjoy.

I hope by the time Pss Aiko has grown up the rules regarding princesses in the Japanese Royal Family has changed. Hopefully, if and when she marries, she will be able to remain what she is, the daughter of the Emperor (by then!), the same as any brother she might have had.

It is perhaps too much to expect that when Narahito becomes Emperor he will press on with changing the laws on succession to let Aiko be Empress after him. Proper female emancipation seems to be a long way away in Japan. On the other hand, if life under the control of the Palace High Officials is so restrictive, maybe Masako would prefer her to slip out of the Royal Family and have a quiet life.

wonderful!!!! i'm so happy she's being "let out" of the palace and enjoying what every little girl enjoys- friends, sleepovers and going on new adventures. i'm glad her parents are insisting on some "normal" activities, she seems to be such an intelligent little girl, i'd hate for her to be stifled and suffer from "being different". she'll have to deal with that soon enough, let the child be a child with all the joy of learning new things and meeting children her age.

You've misunderstood me. As a fellow educator, I can agree that it is important that she develops a sense of self identity. However, the "feels different" that I referred to in my post is about being treated differently than her peers. The article stated that her classmates cannot be driven to school. Princess Aiko is driven in chauffered car from the palace to her school. This attracted much attention from her classmates. Also, they'd begun to ask why she was attracting so much attention from the press. Princess Aiko was confused by this and other factors. If you have not yet read the article that was posted above, you might wish to do so. It will give some insight and information into why changes are being made for Princess Aiko. Enjoy.

Yes. I read the article. What did it makes you think I didn't? I even spoke about the natural differences about her being a Princess and her classmates being not nobility. She is driven in a chauffered car for she is a Princess and for any other reason. And of course she attired the press...for she is a Princess too and they wants to know about her scolarity. You can't avoid it. She IS different for bad or for good. Certainly, I never arrived to the school in a chauffered car. :D

My statesment said exactly this: she will always be different for she is a Princess. I only added about the need of developping a personnality , for I tought it was the right place to do so. I discussed this issue of little royals going to soon at school not only in this thread, and I wouldn't open a whole new thread just to say that children are ready to socialize near five years old (not only royal...all little children).

I aid she IS different and nothing more than this. Nothing could help she is. I like "down-to-earth" Royals (I mean simple and open ones), but certainly I do not excpect they are "just like me" ,for they aren't. And I'm glad they aren't.

Of course, at Princess Aiko's age, little children rather like to be exactly like their crowd of friends. They wouldn't like to be pointed out as "different", and this is the mean reason that family must support them to they understand how important is to be oneself (royal or not)...and we comes back again to the developpement of personality. Now, the little Princess will suffer for a ehile noticing she is not "like the others", but later she will understand who she is and the importance of it. Nor to be haughty toward others, but to use her royalty in a practical sense. She will be glad for it. Only it's too soon. People should not be bothering her about what she things or does right now. She is a girl. A little girl. It will be better for her and for us, to discuss her when she was more grown up and has her own ideas about things.

Thank you for the article link (which I read! ;)), TLLK! So, are you a fellow teacher? :)

Vanesa.

Hello Vanessa, it was your earlier response and its phrasing that led me to believe that you had not read the article. My apologies on assuming that you had not read it. Yes, I taught primary grades in the U.S. I mostly worked with 7-10 year olds, but I did have some experience in kindergarten. What grade level do you work with currently?

I think it's a little sad that she feels that she's different than every other child. I mean, children know that they're not Bobby or Jack or Jane, but I think that royal children come to a point where they realize "I'm much different than everyone else." I think that it's good that they live in a day and age where royalty can act much more normally than ever. 100 years ago, they lived seperate lives in the palace, with nannies and governesses and tutors, out of reality. I'm glad that the teachers are trying to make it easier for her. The more normal, the better. I mean she- and any other royal- won't be able to do everything perfectly normal, because of security issues, etc., but they can have a fairly normal childhood and life.

Hello Vanessa, it was your earlier response and its phrasing that led me to believe that you had not read the article. My apologies on assuming that you had not read it. Yes, I taught primary grades in the U.S. I mostly worked with 7-10 year olds, but I did have some experience in kindergarten. What grade level do you work with currently?

No; I'm in High School. I do not know the USA's degrees equivalences, but in Argentina I teachs children from 13 to 16 years old. I also teachs pupils who needs some academic help in my own flat. But we are a family of teachers. I had two great-grandaunts who were Primary teachers and then where promoted to Principals, and their brother, my Great-grandpa was a High School teacher and a philologue. We loves to teach...and we loves to learn too. I'm an historian, but I wouldn't live if I could not teach...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Does anyone still have the link to a Japanese website which has video clips of Princess Aiko and Prince Hisahito? I lost track of it, can someone kindly provide it? Thanks so much~

That's a great video collection- thanks for posting it!

The little one is adorable. Keep posting these kind of pics and videos. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Thank you so much for all the videos. Aiko is such a beautiful girl!!!!!

Japan's Princess Aiko, dances in front of her parents, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako duirng an annual autumn sports event for children at the Gakushuin kindergarten in Tokyo, Saturday, Oct. 6, 2007.

Photos from AP via Yahoo
JIJI press photo

News video from FNN news

Last edited:
Japan's Princess Aiko, dances in front of her parents, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako duirng an annual autumn sports event for children at the Gakushuin kindergarten in Tokyo, Saturday, Oct. 6, 2007.

Photos from AP via Yahoo
JIJI press photo

News video from FNN news

Thanks for the photos. Aiko seems really enjoy to dance with her friends. She's adorable. The parents look so happy and proud. I love Masako's hair style. She looked so fresh and wonderful (as always). Glad to see this happy family:flowers:

Aiko is so nice girl .. and I can see how her parents love her

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatiful! Whay a happy girl! I see she seems not to be shy, and acts very naturally. The little Princess parents looks very proud of her.

Vanesa.:wub:

Seeing your avatar picture, I've noticed that Princess Aiko is the spitting image of her father with a little mix of his mother in her face. Her way of smiling is exactly the same than the crownprince's one! :eek:

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is nice to see that Crown Princess Masako looks happy and feels great. Such lovely family!

And not even her facial features are very close to these of her father, but also her GESTURES. In the pic you posted above this is perfectly noticeable! :)

Vanesa.

Pics 13.10.2007

Japan's Princess Aiko walks with her mother Crown Princess Masako
upon arrival at Gakushuin elementary school to visit an annual
autumn sports event for children in Tokyo Saturday, Oct. 13, 2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Japan's Princess Aiko walks with her mother Crown Princess Masako
upon arrival at Gakushuin elementary school to visit an annual
autumn sports event for children in Tokyo Saturday, Oct. 13, 2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

thank you for the lovely pictures iceflower! they really made my day!!!

Princess Aiko is adorable and Princess Masako looks soooo stunning! :eek: And she seems like happy now! I am so happy for her! I hope she will recover soon! :flowers:

Crownprincess Masako looks lovely and VERY stylish in this stunning gray suit. And of course, I must remark that long hair suits her much better than short one. :)

Vanesa.

The last two events of Masako arriving with her daughter to school & parents watching her dance & having a good time are beautiful pictures which you dont always see in royal houses. Masako seems to be getting back her smile & looking as good as ever. Aiko enjoys her [arents company & I enjoy seeing them supporting their daughter at school events.

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito (C) and Crown Princess Masako (R) clap as their daughter Princess Aiko (not pictured) dances during her kindergarten athletic festival in Tokyo October 6, 2007. REUTERS/Yoshikazu Tsuno/Pool via yahoo news
Parents ( lovely photo of the couple )
Princess Aiko, right dances with her classmate (very sweet)

IMO, physically, Aiko is a 'carbon copy' of her father coupled with Masako's elegance. What a lovely litle girl..
BTW, Masako looks radiant and soooo stylish on her gray suit. Glad to see her..

I think she is a lovely little girl too, she seems very friendly as well as very pretty.

Princess Aiko this every day more beautiful, it's a lovely girl and happy, I am very happy because even though it gives me angry that it is the empress of Japan also will have a better life. Thanks for all pictures.

Yes...Girls tend to take after their fathers, and boys take after their mothers.
For Princess Aiko, her looks are almost an exact copy of her father, but I think she has her mother's eyes and spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom