Princess Aiko Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Princess Aiko was authistic? I never thought such a nonsense! I'm finding some morbosity here and there these last times...I remember quite well that there are people who affirmed that Infanta Leonor was deaf and mute, that one of her legs was missing :ROFLMAO: and that her angioma must be somewhat cancerous or so...Oh...And I was forgetting poor Princes Nicolas and Aymeric from Belgium. Since they appears very little in magazins and other medias some speculations began around them, and the last amazing thing I read about them was..that they were Hydrocephalic...Oh, Lord! Pu-leeeeze. :bang: :rolleyes:

I think that common sense is deserting us, nowadays.

Vanesa.

I know that what I'm going to say is going come back to bite me in the ass when I say it, but I'll say it anyways....I think its possible that some of the more extreme traditionalist members of the IHA would say such a thing about Princess Aiko and to try to get her parents, the Crown Prince and Princess, out of the way for the throne and get Prince and Princess Akishino in first, just because they have a boy. But hey...I'm just saying it might be a possibility....there's still a chance that the sucession law will change for Aiko.

I do not believe it was a romor spread by the IHA. Being traditionalist (like myself, for example! :ROFLMAO: ) is not being mean. Most of us are good people who believes in certain old truths that we think they are eternal (but again you have not to agree with us!). I think that these rumors are spread by morbid people who is too bored of thinks just like they are and begings to speculate about everything.

Infanta Leonor of Spain suffered too much from these kind of rumors (the one who makes me laugh the more was the one of her little leg missing! That was hilarious and I'm still surprised that some people would believe it. :lol: ), as well as princes Nicolas and Aymeric of Belgium, from people who said they were nor normal and "hydrocephalic". This is not related to modernism or tradition, but to the sick state of spirit in which a lot of people is living nowadays. Morbid things are seeing as interesting and sometimes the people tends to imagine awful diseases for everybody that is not showing before cameras every minute of his/her life...

Vanesa.

Good point...but anything can happen right? Who knows who started that rumours.

And Yes there are some traditions are important to keep alive, but don't you think some traditions need to be broken and new ones to replace them? I mean in general terms, not in the case of the Imperial family's traditions or others ones concerning?

I think when a tradition is kept/celebrated in a way that no longer has meaning, then it is time to re-evaluate. I don't think you necessarily get rid of the tradition, although certainly that may be possible -- but perhaps there is a new way to celebrate an old tradition and still maintain the spiritual essence of what the tradition was about.

Good point...all that I hope at this point is that, those people who keep traditions alive, is that take a look at the traditions they are keeping are really worth keeping alive in a world where things are changing. Perhaps some parts of particular traditions need a few minor changes to suit the day and age.

Vanesa said:
Who said Princess Aiko was authistic? I never thought such a nonsense!

There's a group of people who participate in a Japanese anti-Masako discussion or chat board, and they paid a visit to one of the other English-speaking royalty forums a few months ago and posted the most appalling venom. Aiko being autistic, Masako having Aspergers, and Naruhito being a disgrace to the imperial house were the least of it. These people seem to be part of the conservative movement who want to see the crown prince and his family shunted aside by whatever means necessary (the consensus among them seemed to be for Masako to kill herself and Aiko and for Naruhito to give up his royal status and leave the country or, if he couldn't do that, then to marry a good Japanese girl and father a few sons). The thread was locked and then deleted once the moderators realised what was happening, but it did give an interesting insight into some of the feelings about Masako on the part of some Japanese.

Last edited:
How very appalling and sad that people would disperse such falsehoods.:sad: Aiko is a beautiful healthy child and plainly is adored by her parents. I really feel for Masako haveing to be confronted with this kind of trash.:mad:

Elspeth said:
There's a group of people who participate in a Japanese anti-Masako discussion or chat board, and they paid a visit to one of the other English-speaking royalty forums a few months ago and posted the most appalling venom. Aiko being autistic, Masako having Aspergers, and Naruhito being a disgrace to the imperial house were the least of it. These people seem to be part of the conservative movement who want to see the crown prince and his family shunted aside by whatever means necessary (the consensus among them seemed to be for Masako to kill herself and Aiko and for Naruhito to give up his royal status and leave the country or, if he couldn't do that, then to marry a good Japanese girl and father a few sons). The thread was locked and then deleted once the moderators realised what was happening, but it did give an interesting insight into some of the feelings about Masako on the part of some Japanese.

I hope such nonsense would not be a pressure on Masako.

Elspeth said:

Wow, that much hate toward such an innocent child? :neutral: The girl does not even know how her birth has brought so many enemies toward her parents. I wonder what would be her feelings toward her family and country be like as she grows up and start reading about all this. Her parents have suffered so much to protect her I don't find any paralell with the other royals we discuss in here. Well, Russia's Grand Duchess Maria and her son come a bit close in the family drama issues. But what happens in Japan is like out of a court plot from another century. And yet, it's happening today in the most technologically advanced country in the planet. :ermm:

I was beginning to miss the news about this little sweet Princess. I'm happy to see her again. And Princess Masako looks every day more wonderful. She seems to be totally recovered of her stress episode. At least, I hope so!

Oh, by the way: thank you Fanletizia and Wlee for posting these wonderful links. :flowers:

Vanesa.

They look very relax and enjoy the picnic. Aiko is very cute (as always) and Masako looks happy. Glad to see them again.

Looks promising.

I dont know about other people, I think Princess Aiko changed a bit since the last time we saw her.

It is good to see Masako getting out more. Hopefully she is recovering and getting well. I also really like her with her hair a little longer.

Do many school children in Japan where hats like Aiko's?

marezdote said:
Do many school children in Japan where hats like Aiko's?

Yes it's generally children at kindergarten, although some older children can be seen wearing them too. They also tend to be bright yellow or white, makes the children easy to spot when they go on field trips.

I find Japanese school uniforms very nice and lovely...Very romantic. But Princess Aiko looks specially beatiful in them! :wub:

Vanesa.

Masako looks fantastic! And Aiko is very cute, too!

It's wonderful to see some natural and happy smiles on the face of Pss Masako. It's been a while since we seen some real happy smiles and relax body language. I'm glad to see her coming along the road of recovery.

Double thanks from me for posting these great videos and pictures.:flowers: :) Here in my neck of the woods we get zero news about Masako:bang: so it's really nice to see these. Aiko is so sweet and adorable and is really growing up so fast. Masako looks well and happy which is always nice to see.:D

Princess Aiko is the cutest!!!!! Thanks guys for sharing the wonderful pics. I love the Japanese Royal Family.

Thanks for the photos of Aiko, are a very beautiful girl !!!!!

She is a doll...But the more important think is that she also seems to be bright.

Vanesa.

Thank you for sharing the article. I'm sorry that Princess Aiko was reportedly feeling "different" from her classmates. I believe that she hasn't quite grasped that her daily life is very different from her school friends.

Good for CP Masako to recognize that her daughter needed to participate in the normal day to day activities of her classmates. I hope she enjoyed the train ride and the sleep over.

Well. She IS different, and I'm thankful she feels different from others. If she feeled exactly the same to other classmates she could be in the path to massification, a thing who is very dangerous for it takes away your personality.

Being a teacher, I must learn how a normal child developpement is and you must know that long BEFORE socialization, a child must have the process of individuality. Forming their own personnality is almost as important than socialization, and if you made a little child to socialize before he/she could form his/her own personnality, the child WE'LL NEVER HAD ONE. The personnality must be formed between the 1 years old to five years old, and then , the child must start the socialization processus. Never before, for children that has not their own personnality are not ready to socialize. They will be copied from his/her classmates and vice-versa. Of course, this is what our système wants, to have less and less persons with intelligence to fight against injustices. They wants robots who repeats what they teachs them to repeat. If for that, that as a teacher, I feel a great pain in my chest seeing a little one in her/his diappers, bieng almost unnable to walk, dragged to school bawling their eyes out...dragged there to "socialize" when the poor baby almost doesn't know who she/he is.

Then, I'm, very happy Princess Aiko feel different to others. Every person is very different to others and is wonderful it will remain this way. Little Princess Aiko is very intelligent, it seems.

The fact of feeling different is not a sin. Is simply the truth, and not only for she is a princess, and she appears in papers and magazines time-to-time and when older she will have her official duties to follow (and her classmates will not...that's a fact)...It's also for she is an individual personnality that anyone would be able to copy. She will be HERSELF for ever.

Good for you, Little Princess!!! :flowers::japanflag:

Vanesa.

I think the difference that's being referred to here is not so much that she's seeing herself as an individual, but that she's aware that for some reason she's being treated differently from her peers. She's bound to want to know why it's happening, and she's at an age where acceptance by one's peers starts to be important because it's the beginning of growing away from the family and becoming an individual.

This may be even more distressing for a Japanese child, in a culture where conformity is much more important than in the west. Even in the west, it seems to be considered a good thing that the current crop of crown princesses have lived relatively normal lives before getting trapped in the royal straitjacket. And if Aiko will be leaving the royal family when she marries, which increasingly looks to be the case, she'll be a lot better off if she has some idea of how ordinary people live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom