Crown Princess Masako Current Events Part 1: July 2005 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really well done, CP Masako!!!

fanletizia said:
Crown princess greets volunteer workers for 1st time in 3 yrs

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070112/kyodo/d8mjnoc80.html

Thanks a lot, my dear fanletizia!

It's big and good news! Still coming this year, 2007, apple-polisher of IHA is very eager to repeat bashing against our CP Masko. However your news will surely revenge them without doubt!:bang: :ROFLMAO:

wlee said:
Depressed Japanese princess a prisoner of palace, says book - Yahoo! News

Depressed Japanese princess a prisoner of palace, says book

TOKYO (AFP) - For the past three years the health problems of Princess Masako, wife of Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, have kept her out of the public eye while making her a subject of fascination.

According to Ben Hill the author, life does not look rosey for CP M. He claims that she will always be under pressure from the IHA and that the only way that she will get the freedom she craves is: if she divorces her husband or if CP Naruihto gives up his claim to the throne. Ben Hill says the prince would never do that because he has been brought up to assume the throne and has a strong sense of duty. Also it would bring shame on Masako's family.

I hope that one day she finds the happiness she deserves.

Don't forget to let us know what you think of it when you've finished reading it! We have a thread over in the Royal Library for this book.

Last edited:
she was recently spotted at an event with the CP. it's nice to see her slowly coming back into the public but when i saw the news clip this am, she gave me an impression of being very tired and still very much in the recovering process.

Is it true that the empress is also battling a stress related disorder as was mentioned in another board?

good to see Masako slowly doing her public duty. I hope she become an active royal member of the IHI, she can definitly do much good nationally and internationally.

Its good to see her up and about more often....she is looking better and better every time I see her...

Japan's Crown Princess Masako smiles during her visit to a fair of household goods housewives invented, at a Tokyo department store Tuesday, March 3, 2009.

photos from AP via Yahoo! News

Japan's Crown Princess Masako smiles during her visit to a fair of household goods housewives invented, at a Tokyo department store Tuesday, March 3, 2009.

photos from AP via Yahoo! News

This is really good news and I think Masako look lovely and quite happy in these photos. I am sure this is the right way to go for her - slowly start to carry out a few engagements on her own to help build up her confidence and get out of the palace confines more often! :flowers:

Thanks for photos and video! It is nice to see Crown Princess Masako undertaking an engagement on her own. This means substantial progress in treating her medical condition.

Thanks for photos and video! Crown Princess Masako has undertook a separate engagement. This means substantial progress in treating her medical condition.
Agreed. This was her first solo engagement since 2006.

I am so pleased to see her again on official engagements..Here is to hoping there are more to follow.. she looks great and very much at ease! Wishing her all the best!!

glad to see her doing solo engagement.. i hope she'll get better day by day so she can undertake more engagement and to accompany her husband..

I am so pleased to see Princess Masako returning to her first solo engagment in 3 years. It seems that she's getting better day by day.:flowers:

This certainly gives reason for hope, and surely her doctors are wise enough not to let her overdo things and not to take engagements on until she's good and ready for them.:flowers:

I am so pleased to see Princess Masako returning to her first solo engagment in 3 years. It seems that she's getting better day by day.:flowers:

The new Michelles: stylish first ladies - Times Online

The new Michelles: stylish first ladies
From Spain to Russia, four international leading ladies with fashion credentials to rival even the American First Lady's
Masako, Crown Princess of Japan
A Harvard economics graduate, Masako was formerly employed by the Japanese ministry of foreign affairs, marrying Crown Prince Naruhito in 1993. She has remained largely out of the public eye in recent years due to depression.

Yes, yes.The truth is i very love her fashion.Simple but very elegant

I am tired of reading articles about fashion rivalry between the wife of the 44th President of the USA and other Crown Princesses/First Ladies. Crown Princess Masako has always had her unique fashion style, which organically combines the Japanese and European elements. Other Crown Princesses and First Ladies tends to have their style that reflect their countries' fashion character. The same can be applied to the current First Lady of the USA.

I am tired of reading articles about fashion rivalry between the wife of the 44th President of the USA and other Crown Princesses/First Ladies. Crown Princess Masako has always had her unique fashion style, which organically combines the Japanese and European elements. Other Crown Princesses and First Ladies tends to have their style that reflect their countries' fashion character. The same can be applied to the current First Lady of the USA.

Honestly, I have never been reflecting about this before as I do not care so much about fashion (but make no mistake: I DO care about beauty :lol:).

But I think indeed that this is an excellent thought of yours, Albina :flowers:: We are nowadays so used to making a competition out of absolutely everything that we overlook that with this view we make it impossible to be unique or different, without being better or worse at the same time.

But this is, of course, absolute nonsense. Asian culture is different from Arabian culture or European culture, Japanese culture is different from Korean or Chinese culture. And that does not necessarily mean that one is better than the other. If one culture would be the very best, then we would all have to adapt it in order to be “good”: we would have to think all in the same way, look in the same way, dress in the same way, speak in the same way – I am sure that, when coming to think about it, none of us wants that. But we are so used to making comparisons and fueling rivalry that we do not even notice where we are steering. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom