Crown Prince Naruhito Current Events Part 1: July 2005 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Naruhito met with Italian President Giorgio Napolitanin Rome on March 14th before returning home via the city, bringing an end to his weeklong official visit to Ghana and Kenya. The crown prince thanked the president for welcoming him despite the holiday.
The Crown Prince Naruhito visited a Roman aqueduct and Via Appia Attica also.

*Pic 1* *Pic 2* *Pic 3* *Pic 4* *Pic 5* *Pic 6* - credits Getty via Daylife

Crown Prince Naruhito views paintings at an exhibition of European
masterpieces from Boston's Museum of Fine Arts at Roppongi Hills
in Tokyo on April 28, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Crown Prince Naruhito at the ceremony of opening restored Nara period Imperial hall

April 23, 2010 the Crown Prince Naruhito has attended the ceremony of opening the restored Daigokuden, or council hall, at Heijo Palace, the former seat of the Imperial government.
HIH gave a speech at the ceremony also. - Mainichi Japan
More on Daigokuden

Crown Prince Naruhito examines an 18-meter-high surge tank at the
Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel in the city
of Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, on May 11, 2010. The prince made
a request to visit the facility.

** Pic ** belga **

CP Naruhito I believe has been invited to Victoria's wedding.....it would be wonderful if the Court allowed CP Masako to also attend, she would probably enjoy it and the other Royals would enjoy having her

CP Naruhito I believe has been invited to Victoria's wedding.....
Yes, LyndaW, you are absolutely right.
HIH the Crown Prince has got an invitation alongside with the Crown Princess and the Princess Takamado Hisako.

HIH the Crown Prince Naruhito was present during the greeting ceremony for Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni at the Imperial palace garden May 17th 2010.

Picture - Kyodo

Crown Prince Naruhito delivers a speech during an opening session
of the Pacific Association of Pediatric Surgeons at a hotel in Kobe
on May 24, 2010. Some 400 pediatric surgeons from countries
around the Pacific Rim are taking part in the five-day meeting.

-------> Pic

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium carry umbrellas upon arrival at Sturehof castle, south of Stockholm, June 18, 2010, to attend a lunch hosted by the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia as part of this weekend's wedding celebrations. Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria and her fiance Daniel Westling will be married on June 19, 2010.
*Pic 1* *Pic 2* *Pic 3* - Getty

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
It is nice to see Prince Naruhito joining Crown Princely couple from Belgium. I hope he will enjoy attending the wedding and festivities. It is unfortunate that Crown Princess Masako is unable to join him.

I read two times that Masako is surprisingly coming to the wedding. If this is true, it would be great for her. Out of Japan for a couple of days.

I read two times that Masako is surprisingly coming to the wedding...
Online editions of gossip magazines and tabloids swooped on the official guest lists released Thursday and scoured the names of the 1,100 guests invited to the wedding ceremony and the 400 who have been invited for the wedding banquet at the palace.
Royal guests include Belgium's King Albert and Queen Paola, Danish Queen Margrethe and her husband, Prince Henrik, Dutch Queen Beatrix, King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan, King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg, Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, and British Prince Edward - the youngest son of Queen Elizabeth - and his wife, Sophie.- Monsters & Critic

Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan has visited the Nobel Museum in Stockholm, Sweden, Sunday June 20, 2010. The Crown Prince will meet the Japanese people living in Sweden on Monday before returning home.
*Pic 1* *Pic 2* - via Daylife

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
I expected Crown Prince Naruhito to undertake some engagements while in Stockholm. I am sure the Japanese residing in Sweden were thrilled about meeting the senior member of the Imperial family.

I was very sad not to see Masako, but I suspect the long journey and a host of people would have been too much for her to contemplate.
Still, Naruhito looked very friendly and seemed to enjoy himself !

Crownprince Naruhito is in a class by himself

I was just looking back through the thread and noticed that there haven't been any items with CP Masako since March 6!:eek: That's four months out of the public eye, unless there have been events that no-one has posted.:ermm:

I think that if she doesn't do anything that could be considered public, we can't speak about her. I wish we had some news about the crownprincess, but we hadn't...:ermm:

Vanesa.

Four months without an appearance being reported seems like a long time. I hope that she hasn't slipped back in her recovery.:ermm:

I fear that patience of people in my country may snap one day....I hope not, but I am not sure how much longer this could go on? another 5 years?

I'm surprised Japan hasn't snapped already. There were some reports two years ago of the Japanese getting annoyed and some analysts were calling for Naruhito to divorce Masako. I think that the analysts are right: Masako should be given her freedom if that would lead to her being cured.

..I think that the analysts are right: Masako should be given her freedom if that would lead to her being cured.
I'm sorry to say that but there is no correlation between "freedom" and HIH the Crown Princess's state of health.
The mental deseases have the periods of improving, but no ultimate recovery. Still I believe HIH the Crown Princess is to be the next Empress.:whistling:

If they removed the cause of Masako sama's stress and anxiety (if she left the palace), it may help her gradual recovery but as to the "cure"?, probably not, especially since she wont be able to have Aiko sama live with her. Can you imagine how heart broken Masako sama would be?
I dont think it'll come to that anyway- I believe they love each other. Crown Prince beams whenever Masako sama is next to him.

HIH the Crown Prince Naruhito took part in the Gakushuin orchestra concert in Tokyo yesterday.
* Picture * - Kyodo

Ah lovely! Crown Prince is very musical. He's quite sporty and is good at ice skating too.

Is there the feeling that this illness is somehow Masako's fault? That she is to blame for being ill?

As an outsider, it seems to me that if Naruhito can cope with and love his ill wife, so surely should the nation.

I fear that patience of people in my country may snap one day....I hope not, but I am not sure how much longer this could go on? another 5 years?

Not so much as Masako sama's illness is her fault- I mean anyone with any brain can see that.

But things being said about her in Japanese newspaper, magazine, and on TV are often not very kind.

I like Crown Prince. He's a very caring sort of a person with CP Misako as well as with others around him. I just wish him happiness, with Masako sama beside him.

Not so much as Masako sama's illness is her fault- I mean anyone with any brain can see that.

But things being said about her in Japanese newspaper, magazine, and on TV are often not very kind.

I like Crown Prince. He's a very caring sort of a person with CP Misako as well as with others around him. I just wish him happiness, with Masako sama beside him.

Yes. I share your opinion entirely. Princess Masako is creating her illness with her own mind. I don't think she is aware of it - our mind is very strong, and sometimes one doesn't realize how powerful it can become. Our minds could distroy us , literally - but this is my perception. Is hard for her to asume her Royal duties, I think...

However, smetimes, newspapers and magazines are too hard on her, for they doesn't realize that the Princess needs to be helped in the acceptation of her tasks.

As for Prince Naruhito, I think he loves her wife and wants to keep her . I don't see any probability of a divorce here, and that's allright. :flowers:

P.D: As for the ones who ask for give "freedom" to Masako, I think they didn't realize she is no more a commoner as she was before. Now she has Royal duties and these duties are not compatible with a total personal freedom. I think that even us, we commoners, have no total freedom and that's all right. If we have children, a job, a beloved one, in fact, some degree of personal duties (and all persons have at least one or two of all these quoted above), we are not totally free. And that's great...We can't do anything we wants to; society should become crazy and without any rule if we will. Job cut somewhat your freedom; love too...You could imagine to live without a job :D:cool:...But how sad is to live without a love.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom