Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako: Current Events Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to CP Naruhito and CP Masako's current news, pictures and events thread. The old thread can be found here.

Have a look at the TRF Community Rules and FAQ before posting. Please be polite to each other.

Happy posting!

Mandy
Japan Moderator

Article about Crown Prince Naruhito's birthday.

From the information this report and quotations from the Crown Prince's Birthday interview, there are some interesting things that are being said, including the controvercy on the book about the Crown Princess and The Emperor's wish to see his Grandaughter, Princess Aiko, more often.

Crown Prince calls confidence key | The Japan Times Online

More birthday photos celebrating Prince Naruhito's 47th birthday from JIJI press

Large photos from Profimedia

Video news from
NNN news
TBS news
FNN news
ANN news

Kunaicho birthday video of the family playing a card game together released by Yomiuri news
(worth watching-3.5 mins long)
This video also shows clips of the family with their dog pets.

Enjoy!!!!:flowers:

Last edited:
Cute pictures. Thanks.
Here is an article from Hellomagazine with pictures.

I think it's great Aiko is smiling for a change!

But shouldn't the video be about Naruhito? Like showing him playing sports or something?

The prince still loves his wife

By the look of press conference of the prince's birthday, I think the prince abides by the commitment that he proposes, does his strength to protect his wife princess Masako.

aiko is so so adorable and cute! I love her smile!!!! masako look good, I hope she will be ok in the future

Happy Birthday Crown Prince Naruhito :flowers:

Naruhito pleads for patience over Masako's recovery

Japan's future emperor has called on the people of his country to be patient with Crown Princess Masako. Speaking just a few days ahead of his 47th birthday, Crown Prince Naruhito said his wife was slowly recovering from the emotional problems she has been suffering for the past three years.
"Masako is making as much effort as possible, and slowly her condition is improving," said the prince. "But she still tires, and the doctors say how much she can do still must be judged on a case-by-case basis. I would like to ask the Japanese people to understand the situation and watch over us from a long-term perspective."

Pictures:
Prince Naruhito, Princess Masako, Aiko and the family pets
The Happy Family

Happy Birthday, Prince Naruhito!

They sure looks as a nice family together. I'm hapy seeing that the Crownprince really cares about his wife. I'm sure he still love her. All couples have their crisis...

Vanesa.

What an adorable family. I hope that Masako will continue to recover.

happy Birthday to Crown Prince Naruhito. I wish him and his family well. I'm glad that Masako's condition is improving. i hope she'll get better and continue to recover.

Last edited:
March 7, 2007
Prince Naruhito and Princess Masako visited the Mitsukushi department store in Tokyo to see the Exhibition of the 65th Concours of Schoolchildren's Inventions.

Photo from JIJI press
More photos from AP via Yahoo
1 : Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito, center, and Crown Princess Masako watch Junior-High student Kazushige Hagimura operate a controller for his invention, Omni-Directional Electric-Powered Wheelchair, at the Exhibition of the 65th Concours of Schoolchildren's Inventions in Tokyo Wednesday, March 7, 2007. Kazushige's invention won the Imperial Prize.

2 : Japanese Crown Princess Masako, right, asks a question to Junior-High student Kazushige Hagimura about his invention, Omni-Directional Electric-Powered Wheelchair, as Crown Prince Naruhito looks on at the Exhibition of the 65th Concours of Schoolchildren's Inventions in Tokyo Wednesday, March 7, 2007.

3: Japanese Crown Princess Masako, right, smiles at 2nd grader Ryoma Noda as Ryoma as he shows his invention, Clear Box for Shogi (Japanese Chess) Set, to Crown Prince Naruhito, left, and the princess at the Exhibition of the 65th Concours of Schoolchildren's Inventions in Tokyo Wednesday, March 7, 2007. ryoma's invention won the Prime Minister Prize.

Video from FNN news

Article from HELLO about the visit
Creative Japanese school kids not only got to show off their hard work to their mums and dads this week, but to Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako at Tokyo's annual Schoolchildren's Invention Exhibition.

Mother-of-one Masako, who has been struggling with a stress-related condition, looked on with particular interest as pupil Ryoma Noda showed off his accessory for a 'shogi' chess set. The royal couple were also impressed by an electric-powered wheelchair, which won it's young designer the Imperial Prize...........
Inventions and ghost stories entertain Masako and Charles

Nice to see Princess Masako out and about with her hsusband!!!! :)

Last edited:
Yep....looking good....considering the situation, I would say they are taking it amazingly well.

I love how CP Masako is wearing her hair longer. She is looking better than the last pictures were realeased of her.

Its a very interesting read. Anybody can see that he put in quite a bit of thought into his anwsers. And he still loves his wife and daughter very much. :wub: Maybe, just maybe......if things keeps on improving, just maybe Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako will recieve a little gift and miracle from the stork in the near future......hmm.......just maybe......

Nice to see Masako back on the track. I love her smile... It seems that she and her husband really enjoy the moments. They look so happy together.

Naruhito, Masako and Aiko visited Empress Michko at the Imperial Palace at noon today, March 11, 2007. They ate lunch with the Emperor and Empress and spent about a toal of 2.5 hours with them as reported by JIJI press.

Video link from TBS and ANN news of their van entering the palace
Photo of Masako and Naruhito in the van from JIJI Press
another photo from Mainichi news

Last edited:
Photo from REUTERS

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, accompanied by their daughter Princess Aiko, wave at wellwishers upon their arrival at Nagano train station for a rest in Japan's northern city of Nagano March 16, 2007.

I found the Prince's comments very interesting. He was pretty circumspect in some regards but I think he also has made it very clear that he totally loves Masako and that he's sticking by her no matter what. They make a beautiful familly. Love:wub: the little pink coat on Aiko in the above photo.

Prince Willem-Alexander visits Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako

Willem-Alexander visits 'Imperial Prison'

By Hans Jacobs

TOKYO - The Prince of Orange visited Japan for a conference on water affairs. The Prince also paid a short visit to the Emperor and the Empress and went to his colleagues Crown Prince Naruhito and his spouse Princess Masako.

The difference in life circumstances between the Japanese and the Netherlands crown princely couples could not be bigger. Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima can go and stay where they want. To walk, to ride, go for a shop, to ski, it does not matter. This is only a dream for Crown Prince Naruhito and Princess Masako, whose lives are ruled by the ever omnipresent Kunaicho, the Imperial Household Agency....

http://www.nd.nl/document.aspx?document=nd_artikel&vorigDocument=&id=89223

Last edited by a moderator:
More photos of the crown prince family arriving at Nagano station on March 16, 2007.

photos from Reuters and AP via Yahoo (another one from reuters of aiko and her dad)
Photo from JIJI press and Yomiuri news

Videos from TBS and FNN news

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures....got to love the little pink coat that Princess Aiko is wearing....Crown Princess Masako looks possitively glowing in here white coat....beautiful looking family

Jackswife said:
I found the Prince's comments very interesting. He was pretty circumspect in some regards...

Is that so? In what way?

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and their daughter Princess Aiko smile at well-wishers upon their arrival at Nagano station in central Japan, 16 March 2007. The royal family is on a vacation in a ski resort in the region. - ANP -photos

Nice pictures aren't they? Gotta love that pink coat on little Princess Aiko!! Princess Masako is looking good!!! Looks like a picture perfect family.

What a lovely family. It's good to see them again.

I feel always happy everytime i see crown princess Masako.
I admire her a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom