Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako: Current Events Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEAD: Crown prince released from hospital after polyp-removal surgery

......The 47-year-old crown prince remains in good condition, with the Imperial Household Agency saying, "A pathological check has shown that the removed polyp contained nothing malignant and it has been removed completely." The crown prince appeared at the entrance of the University of Tokyo Hospital in the afternoon wearing an blazer and holding flowers given to him by a nurse. Crown Princess Masako was with him............
LEAD: Crown prince released from hospital after polyp-removal surgery

More photos of Princess Masako leaving with her husband Prince Naruhito after his surgery on June 13, 2007.

Pics from Reuters via Yahoo.

Videos (will expire soon)
NNN news
FNN news

Link to Hello magazine article
Prince Naruhito thanks hospital staff as he heads home

Last edited:
TLLK said:
She does look so much more relaxed lately.
Perhaps because the pressure to have a boy is off? Hopefully the Imperial Household Agency will loosen up on her. Although I have never understood how it is that they exert such contol over the royal family. If N and M want to go out where ever, why do they listen to 'they grey men' who tell them no? Would they be physically barred from the door? Masako is such an asset with her Harvard MBA and background in diplomacy, but they are squandering her keeping her locked in the palace. They should be roving ambassadors for Japan all over the world, not locked in their room.:flowers:

Crown prince to visit Mongolia from July 10 without Princess Masako

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito will make an eight-day official visit to Mongolia from July 10 to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the two nations establishing ties, according to the itinerary endorsed Friday at a Cabinet meeting.
But his wife Crown Princess Masako will not go on the trip due to health reasons............
Crown prince to visit Mongolia from July 10 without Princess Masako

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, right, and Crown Princess Masako look at 'Study of a Figure Outdoors (Facing Right)', a painting by Claude Monet, at a retrospective exhibition of Monet at the National Art Center in Tokyo Tuesday, June 26, 2007.

photos from AP via Yahoo

Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and Crown Princess Masako walk out their residence in Tokyo 10 July 2007 as Crown Prince leaves to Mongolia for a week-long official visit to mark the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties. Crown Princess Masako, a 43-year-old former diplomat suffering stress-induced illness, will not accompany her husband on the trip

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

WOW she looks stunning, the last 2 photos with her deep dimples and happy smile, she looks radiant! bullhoohey, she doesn't looks like the IHA are describing her, i believe they are trying to destroy her and NOT allowing her to go out of the country, so she does what a strong woman being humiliated should do- go's out looking good and telling the world I won't let them break me, here i am making big fat liars out of them. IHA is so evil i'm afraid they may try to kill her, they haven't succeeded in killing her soul and they fear strong woman (don't get me started on how they treat the empress!). i know her husband loves her but imo not nearly enough or this situation would be solved. he should refuse to do anything until they back off his wife, surely he's got some power. can you imagine ANY other crown prince allowing his wife be humiliated and treated so harshly year after year after seeing how they've destroyed his own mothers spirit and not defending her (other than a wimpy plea how many years ago) can we start a FREE MASAKO thread and start a petition.

Yes, she is smiling but it is not glow of happiness smile. I still see a sadness in her face. It is so sad to she the princess that way. I wish IHA allowing her to go aboard with her husband.

IHA is ALWAY in control and that is the Japanese way. Masako never be free from IHA. They try to break her spirit and I believe they are very close to succeed. I remember for the first time, may be the last time, he tries to defend her in a public. Then, the Emporer and his brother rebuke because he defends his wife from IHA. It is very sad.

ULAN BATOR, July 10, 2007 (Xinha) -- Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (1st L) attends a flower laying ceremony at the statue of the founding father of Mongolia in Ulan Bator, capital of Mongolia, July 10, 2007. Crown Prince Naruhito arrived here on Tuesday for an official visit to Mongolia

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

WOW she looks stunning, the last 2 photos with her deep dimples and happy smile, she looks radiant! bullhoohey, she doesn't looks like the IHA are describing her, i believe they are trying to destroy her and NOT allowing her to go out of the country, so she does what a strong woman being humiliated should do- go's out looking good and telling the world I won't let them break me, here i am making big fat liars out of them. IHA is so evil i'm afraid they may try to kill her, they haven't succeeded in killing her soul and they fear strong woman (don't get me started on how they treat the empress!). i know her husband loves her but imo not nearly enough or this situation would be solved. he should refuse to do anything until they back off his wife, surely he's got some power. can you imagine ANY other crown prince allowing his wife be humiliated and treated so harshly year after year after seeing how they've destroyed his own mothers spirit and not defending her (other than a wimpy plea how many years ago) can we start a FREE MASAKO thread and start a petition.
Good to see her again. Yes, she looks realy great but htere's still something strange on her face. Some kind of fear...
That's great that her husband is like he is. Good for Masako.

Glad too see her smile... I read somewhere that adjustment disorder rarely longer than six months but it depends on one's condition, physically and mentally. Masako has (and still) undergo years of treatment, I hope she will recover soon.

Me too. She looks really great. I don't think there is any sadness in her face. But there is always someone who are seeing sadness or illness everywhere. Te way inwhich the IHA is depicted makes me laugh...It seems to be one of these bad people from cartoons who was always trying to dominate the world...One would never know what for, but it was what they say. I don't know if IHA has some things that could be good to criticize, but my personal toughts is that this must not be so bad as it is showed.

Vanesa.

Glad too see her smile... I read somewhere that adjustment disorder rarely longer than six months but it depends on one's condition, physically and mentally. Masako has (and still) undergo years of treatment, I hope she will recover soon.

I subscribe your words :flowers:

When did Masako appear last time at an official event of European royalty? As far as I can remember I´ve seen her at Phillipe of Belgium´s wedding where she was pregnant but a few weeks later had a miscarriage. And that is already almost eight years ago!

Prince Naruhito arrives at Togu Palace on July 17, 2007 after returning home from a week long visit in Mongolia. He was welcomed by his wife Princess Masako and daughter Princess Aiko at the entrance.

Photo from JIJI press

Videos from TBS and FNN news

Last edited:
Prince Naruhito arrives at Togu Palace on July 17, 2007 after returning home from a week long visit in Mongolia. He was welcomed by his wife Princess Masako and daughter Princess Aiko at the entrance.

Photo from JIJI press

Videos from TBS and FNN news
Clearly she was feeling pretty 'well'. Why does her husband not refuse to go to these events unless Masako is allowed to accompany him? Unwell is obviously IHA bull for we're not letting her out fromunder our thumb. They are probably afraid that if she leaves the country she will seek asylum. I dont understand why the CP does not stand up for her.:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 17.8.2007

Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (R), Princess Masako (L) share a light moment with their daughter Princess Aiko (C)
upon their arrival at Nasushiobara Station, north of Tokyo, 17 August 2007. The royal family is off to spend their
summer vacation at a highland imperial villa. AFP PHOTO/Toru YAMANAKA/POOL

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Ice flower, thank you once again for lovely pictures of the radiant, beaming 'depressed' princess. It obvious on the rare occasion she is 'allowed' out , how very happy she is to be out of the prison, I meen palace.:flowers:

Masako looked fresh and radiant, Aiko is very cute, and Naruhito seems really happy. They must be so happy to spend time together. They also wear the same tone for their outfits. What a wonderful family. Wish them all the best.

Video news of the Crown Prince family arriving in Nasu on Aug. 17, 2007.
NNN news

They looks really relaxed and happy. And Princess Aiko's smile is so fresh and sweet! I like her when dressed in pale blue. It makes her really cute..It reminds me when she was visiting the Netherlands and Princess Amalia and Alexia were also dressed in blue.

Vanesa.

They looks really relaxed and happy. And Princess Aiko's smile is so fresh and sweet! I like her when dressed in pale blue. It makes her really cute..It reminds me when she was visiting the Netherlands and Princess Amalia and Alexia were also dressed in blue.

Vanesa.

I thought of the same thing too! It was so adorable...:lol:

I think blue is really her colour. Also her front hair got changed now. I think she looks better this way, than having her hair covering her forehead.

They look like one happy family. I hope that from now on they can live happily and in peace. I am very happy to see that Masako seems to regain her strenght and is seen more often.

Thanks for the photos. They are so cute family.

I love her little bag. It seems that she always takes it when she is out with her parents. So cute...

The little one looks adorable...And I think she knows how to deal with paparazzies. All the new Princess and Princes seems to face a camera! ;)

Vanesa.

I love her little bag. It seems that she always takes it when she is out with her parents. So cute...

I love it too. Aiko seems like such a lady already. I wonder what she carries in her purse though? I had a similar one when I was young which contained a small stuffed animal and a toy lipstick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom