Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako current events 5: Dec. 2008- Dec. 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Naruhito's devotion to his wife is admirable. The couple seems to be very happy with their daughter. I laud Prince Naruhito having stamina and determination to protect them.

It is obvious that Crown Princely couple enjoyed watching the performance. I have to say that long hair suits Crown Princess Masako much better that shoulder-length and bob hairstyles.

Lovely pictures of lovely couple... They seemed really enjoy the show and time together..

Indeed, they seemed to have had a lot of fun.

By the way, you are very fast at posting ! My admiration to all of you !

It's very heartwarming to see CPss in public again! Maybe she'll attend CP Victoria's wedding next June? If invited?

The Japanese Crown Princely couple should get an invitation from Sweden. However, it is possible that Crown Prince Naruhito will make a solo appearance because Crown Princess Masako's condition prevents her from attending the event. Crown Princess Masako's public appearances within Japan have significantly increase. This increase may indicate a steady progess in treatment, which will allow Crown Princess Masako to attend Crown Princess Victoria's wedding.

Masako sama looks lovely!

Thank you!!

It would be wonderful to see Masako on the world stage again. Of course, her health is the most important consideration.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for this once I will allow myself to be superstitious. Remember that one of the rare photos of a very obviously PREGNANT Masako was taken when she, along with her husband, held a reception for Crown Princess Victoria? (See here: Picture details )

I will just maintain that Victoria is her lucky star :angel: and that her marriage will be the occasion on which a finally fully recovered Masako will make her very first trip abroad after so many years of ailment. :clap:And I will just hope that I am a good prophet…:rolleyes2:

Now if that happened, wouldn't that be wonderful?
I'm delighted to see more of Masako sama and her loving husband.

Indeed the Tokyo bid's commitee wanted the CP to travel to the IOC meeting, but it seems he won't do so because of his agenda, according to japanese sources... :ermm:

Masako looks more relaxed on her recent appearances... I hope she will get better and better so we can see her more often..

Masako looks more relaxed on her recent appearances... I hope she will get better and better so we can see her more often..

Indeed, indeed, she looks pretty much confortable in these last public appearances ! Let's hope she will keep on getting better.

Thanks for photos! :flowers: Crown Princely couple looked lovely. I think that trips to other cities and engagements alongside Crown Prince Naruhito are indicative of steady progress in treatment of Crown Princess Masako's condition. It is great to see Crown Princess Masako re-emerging on the public scene.

Thanks for the pics too! Both of them look great, as Al_bina says; and I am also delighted to se the CPss is out more often.

Aiko is sooo cute!!! She is pretty similar to both her parents, but has the stature of CPss Masako.

Wow Masako sama looks beautiful.
Love those pics. thank you so much.

One wonders what is going through her young mind when she sees the people cheering her parents and grandparents.:flowers:

Yes, I have asked myself that same question from time to time. Maybe, she has asked her parents and grandparents herself... children always ask, thank God.

it will so cool having the Crown Princely couple to back the Tokyo 1016 Olympics biders! They will give more shine to the biding, I guess.

Thanks for psoting, again!

I hope that CP Masako will be feeling well enough to make a trip to Copenhagen. :flowers:

Just a guess

One wonders what is going through her young mind when she sees the people cheering her parents and grandparents.:flowers:

But I think having grown up that way, she thinks it's rather "normal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom