Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako current events 5: Dec. 2008- Dec. 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really nice to see a recent increase in Crown Princess Masako's public appearances. This increase may indicate that she has made steady progress in a medical treatment. At the same time, it is hard to determine whether or not Crown Princess Masako will be able to perform her duties alongside Crown Prince Naruhito during trips abroad.

How absolutely wonderful to see CP Masako in a tiara again! It has been years since she's last worn one in public. She looks truly radiant. Thanks so much, emma93.:wub::flowers:

Their skirts all appear to be the same length.:cool:

Those girls look so sad. Masako looks pretty. Way conservative dresses, that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most ridiculous thing I have read in quite some time. I hope the article author meant this as a joke. :rolleyes:

Never ever have I seen and listened to such a long and lively video film of the Japanese Imperial Family. I am all enthousiastic. What an interesting Forum do we have here! Thank you all so much.:queen3:

If you want compare link posted by QUEENECE29 and fist videos posted by emma93 post #31.
What a difference between Naruhitos and Akishinos. Maybe because not everything was shown?
But it's good to see them.

I was about to post the same link here. Surely, surely this is a satirical magazine! No one could possibly be gullible enough to believe that CP Masako was replaced by a robot!:nonono:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have read in quite some time. I hope the article author meant this as a joke. :rolleyes:

When did Crown Princess Masako visit the Imperial palace? What was the occasion for doing so? If the photo is fresh, it appears to me that Crown Princess Masako has been allowed to increase her public appearances. This, in its turn, may indicate steady health improvements or response to recent criticism aimed at Crown Princely couple in general and Crown Princess Masako in particular.
I have to say that the hat looked awkward a bit.

Indeed, her health has improved, as the IHa has told. So good for Crown Princess Masako !!

Crown prince to visit Vietnam in Feb; Masako to stay home:sad::sad:

Crown Prince Naruhito will pay an official visit to Vietnam from Feb 9 to 15 to attend events commemorating the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, government officials said Tuesday. Crown Princess Masako, who has been undergoing treatment for a stress-induced illness, however, will not accompany her husband.

The couple deemed the trip may be difficult for the princess, after consulting her doctor, considering the fact that they would be on a back-to-back schedule, according to the Imperial Household Agency.

I'm very sad and disappoint now:cry::cry::sad:

Perhaps she'll be able to visit some other time, emma93. I can see why you're disappointed.:flowers: I'd like to see her be able to make a foreign visit.
Crown prince to visit Vietnam in Feb; Masako to stay home:sad::sad:

Crown Prince Naruhito will pay an official visit to Vietnam from Feb 9 to 15 to attend events commemorating the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, government officials said Tuesday. Crown Princess Masako, who has been undergoing treatment for a stress-induced illness, however, will not accompany her husband.

The couple deemed the trip may be difficult for the princess, after consulting her doctor, considering the fact that they would be on a back-to-back schedule, according to the Imperial Household Agency.

I'm very sad and disappoint now:cry::cry::sad:

:previous:
Thanks for the article!:flowers:
It is not surprising to read that the IHA and other parties concerned have not abandoned attempts to persuade Crow Princely couple to reinforce the bloodline with one more boy.

Maintaining the imperial lifestyle and tradition is a primary concern for the agency.
"Therefore, producing a male heir became a main responsibility for Princess Masako," journalist Matsuzaki said. "This made it difficult for the princess to establish her new role, to promote international goodwill by making the most of her experience as a foreign diplomat."
The crown prince said that his wife was "greatly distressed that she was not allowed to make overseas visits for a long time."
"The birth of Prince Hisahito does not necessarily resolve every issue the current royal family faces," said Manabu Oshima, a reporter for the Japanese daily Sankei Shinbun.

I hope they do let her go. It will be probably good for her to travel a bit. It's not necessary to participate in every single event during the trip. It will be nice for them to go together.

Press conference
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p2.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p1.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p3.jpg
Japan prince looks forward to Vietnam visit

TOKYO (AP): Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito said Thursday he is looking forward to exploring the waterways of Vietnam during his visit next week to mark the 35th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the countries.
The heir to the Japanese throne, who studied water travel and commerce when he was in college, will attend welcoming ceremonies and meet with top officials in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi before heading down to the ancient capital of Hue, the southern business center of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong River.
"I'm looking forward to directly observing a great Asian river," Naruhito, 48, said at a rare news conference ahead of his scheduled departure Monday. "It would be my great pleasure to be able to deepen my personal research while serving my official duties."
Crown Princess Masako, 45, will not be accompanying him.
She has skipped most of her public duties over the last five years because of stress-related symptoms and mental depression. Palace doctors say Masako has been steadily recovering
]

And, I found this picture, this so cute:flowers:
http://hiphotos.baidu.com/%BE%B4%B9...%CD%F5/pic/item/e91ac160984056c28cb10d55.jpeg

There's a full-length picture among the Yahoo photos in which it's possible to almost see CP Masako's knees. How daring!:lol:

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, left, smiles as he is seen off by Crown Princess Masako at Togu Palace, they are so cuteeee:wub:
Japan's Royal Family - Yahoo! News Photos
I'm still so sad because of CP Masako not to vietnam:sad:

Perhaps someone here can explain to me how Masako is expected to produce an heir by staying home if the Prince is away...unless they are revisting the IVF. Frankly, given her age and prior infertility issues, it's the only way that it would be possible...short of a bolt of lightening.

It is not surprising that Crown Princess Masako has been allowed to accompany Crown Prince Naruhito to Vietnam. At least she looks more cheerful. I wonder why she is not allowed to undertake engagements abroad. I dare to assume that the IHA does not expect Crown Princely couple to produce an heir at this point in time.

I was hoping to see some pictures OF the visit, since Vietnam is such a pretty country but I can't even find them via search engine. Where could they be hiding. D=?

OMG !!! Aiko looks sooo cute in her dress !!! What a feminine dress she is wearing !!

And looks so happy being with her papa !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever the problems within the dynasty, this little family always looks very happy to be together. It warms the heart.:wub:

Aww, Princess Akio looks sweet and cute! She looks happy to be with her parents.:flowers:

Crown Prince Naruhito celebrates his 49th birthday on Feb.23, 09.

The Imperial Household Agency released photos and a video to mark the occasion.

Related News
Crown Prince on birthday vows to lighten Emperor's burden

Crown Prince Naruhito,
spacer.gif
prior to his 49th birthday Monday, vowed to do his best to lighten the burden of official duties on his ailing 75-year-old father.
At a news conference Friday in his Tokyo residence, the Crown Prince emphasized the importance of people around Emperor Akihito, including himself, thoroughly contemplating the issue of alleviating his burden while respecting his wish to fulfill his duties.
Crown Prince on birthday vows to lighten Emperor's burden | The Japan Times Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom