Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako current events 5: Dec. 2008- Dec. 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I feel kind of sad for her but I also think she is very brave, and that she is at least trying.

:previous: I think she is more relaxed when talking with people than during these high ceremonial occasions. It's very difficult to have any kind of emotional/mental issues and know that people are looking at you when you have to just stand or sit there quietly.

I remember reading a while back that on the rare occasions the Crown Princess does travel abroad her therapist always accompanies the couple in the event of some crisis.

I don't know if that is still happening or even necessary. She appears happy and confident. But then she could also be a woman of enormous discipline who has simply become adept at masking any signs of emotional distress in public.

Good luck to her, I agree Mermaid1962 that it must be quite an ordeal to know that people are watching you closely under those circumstances.

Last edited:
:previous:

Indeed it is :flowers:

Yesterday, July 8, Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako were seen arriving at the Imperial Palace to report the Emperor on their visit to Tonga.

** Pic **

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
The trip to Tonga was absolutely successful. Crown Princess Masako looked cheerful.

I sincerely hope that now she'll be able to go with the Crown Prince on more foreign trips. He cuts a rather lonely figure sometimes.

What a lovely tradition.

I wish the Japanese Diet would change the law of succession to allow Princess Aiko (the Princess Toshi) to inherit the imperial throne, but, realistically, I know that probably is never going to happen.

I wish the Japanese Diet would change the law of succession to allow Princess Aiko (the Princess Toshi) to inherit the imperial throne, but, realistically, I know that probably is never going to happen.

Perhaps she will be better off, because she'll have a less-restricted life.

I'm divided on this. On the one side yes Aiko will live a quite life but on the other must change this Japanese Diet and not have this pressure of the male heir. But as Mbruno says i guess never(;) going to happen.

Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and Princess Aiko arrived at Izukyu-Shimoda train station in Shizuoka Prefecture yesterday, August 11, to spend their summer break at the Suzaki Imperial Villa.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and Princess Aiko were pictured at Nasushiobara train station in Tochigi Prefecture, eastern Japan, today, August 24.
They'll spend about two weeks at the Nasu Imperial Villa.

** Pic **

Thank you for this Al_bina. It's good to see the whole family on an outing like this.:flowers:

Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako attended the opening ceremony for an international conference on climate change at a Tokyo hotel today, October 15:

** Pic **

It's so nice to see CP Masako accompanying CP Naruhito more often. They make a charming couple.:flowers:

Crown Princess Masako saw off Crown Prince Naruhito upon his departure for the US at the Akasaka Palace in Tokyo today, November 17. Crown Prince Naruhito will visit New York to attend meetings of the United Nations.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom