Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video's! Thanks closest to heaven. I really enjoy QN's strong voice.

I watched only a few years ago, on SKY ITALIA cable TV, the channel was " Discovery Civilization", a Queen Noor bio, very interesting, it was part of " Biographies" , the interviews to QN in 1978, to Alexa, her sis, to many school friends, I even could watch part of Hashim's grad at Meret School, and a video of Ali, aged maybe 2, telling his dad: "Daddy, it won't get up" talking about a camel, and of course all QN's kids. How can I find something about this video on the Net ?

princessnoorhamzah said:
I watched only a few years ago, on SKY ITALIA cable TV, the channel was " Discovery Civilization", a Queen Noor bio, very interesting, it was part of " Biographies" , the interviews to QN in 1978, to Alexa, her sis, to many school friends, I even could watch part of Hashim's grad at Meret School, and a video of Ali, aged maybe 2, telling his dad: "Daddy, it won't get up" talking about a camel, and of course all QN's kids. How can I find something about this video on the Net ?
I remember watching that some years ago. It was a biography called "Queen Noor: Between Two Realms". Here is a link to it:

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=73117

princessnoorhamzah said:
Has it anything to do with the auto-bio ?
thanx anyway.
No it doesn't have anything to do with her book, "Leap of Faith". This program was done a few years before her book came out.

i found this too
watch it his legs movment is clearer

its different than the first one

i can't hold my breath

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j3La2N87RxE

Last edited:
I can't believe myyyyyyyyyy eyes wowowoowow big big big thank u
I was knowing that ail is a Professional in dance .i wonder if he can dance Arabic like this ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy heart thank u really I'm very very happy :w00t2: :whistling: :stuart: :w00t: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. He is a tiny guy, and a great dancer!

Enjoyed the footage of the video on the royal jordan tour. Would of been great to see the whole thing! Thanks for posting it.

That's a great video!! Two royal brothers promoting their country's landsacpes. When was it made?
Does anybody have or knows how to get the full version of it?

What an amazing dancer he makes!! I didn't know queen alia had circassian roots... Obviously they're running inside her son's blood!

Wow. Thanks for sharing with us, Reeda. I don't know much of anything about the particular dance he was doing, but he appeared to do it very well and looked good doing it.:blush: :wub:

I enjoyed the first video, but the second, the isn't she lovely one, was a bit creepy after a the first 30 seconds or so.

thanks suria for the video. ali dance very well and yes he is confident.
u know prince and princess learn dance since they are child, no matter country they are from

Don't know when the video was made but it aired on Discovery Channel about three years ago. Princes Ali, Faisel, K.Abdullah, Q.Rania and their children all featured as well.

This documentary was recently re-aired on Discovery. I stumbled upon it by accident and was quite deligthed to have the opportunity to watch the whole thing. It was first aired around 2001, I believe, or perhaps late 2000, Princess Salma was still a baby then. It featured King Abdullah and his family, his brothers, Hamzah, Hashem, Ali.

Is it possible to see Queen Rania's interview on Oprah? I saw a snippet of it on Oprah's website, but other than that I can't find anything else on it. If anybody has anything that would be great, but if not that's o.k. too.

BTW, great Queen Noor interview. Very enlightening.

Back
Top Bottom