Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aug.21,2011 Prince Rashed

Wow!!!! It's incredible how people change "in live"! I think he looks much more atractive seeing him speaking in live than in the pictures! He looks greats this way!

Wow, Lovely video of Rashid, I remember when I met him and spoke to him 10 years ago, he has changed a lot. Yes I agree he looks attractive :D

What was he like before? :) If you don't mind sharing. :)

PrincessaAnisa, there are a few threads about Prince Rashid and his engagement and wedding to Princess Zeina. You can see a lot of pictures of him in there. As I said, I think he looks much better "in live", speaking, than in pictures... Just take a look! It's great to have you in TRF! Welcome! :flowers:

PrincessaAnisa. He is a very nice guy but when I met him 10 years ago he was not as mature as this time for sure. It is kind of hard to explain, I was lucky that I got invited to Princess Sumaya's daughter's Birthday. Where I met her, Rashid, and Rahma along with their families and the kids...

PrincessaAnisa. He is a very nice guy but when I met him 10 years ago he was not as mature as this time for sure. It is kind of hard to explain, I was lucky that I got invited to Princess Sumaya's daughter's Birthday. Where I met her, Rashid, and Rahma along with their families and the kids...

Wow, that's great, Lina that you met them... Well, he was twenty-something when you met him... Ten years at this age are a lot of years and experiences so it's normal if he's more mature now... Lucky girl! :flowers:

Yes, I agree, he was 22 or 23 years old.. :D :flowers: I like the beard on him...

Great video, thank you for sharing it with us. Is the two girls in the beginning of the video are Aisha and Zain daughters of King Hussein ???

Great video, thank you for sharing it with us. Is the two girls in the beginning of the video are Aisha and Zain daughters of King Hussein ???

You are welcome dears :)
Yes, Aisha & Zein with their brothers Abdullah & Faisal.

Rossina, I've enjoyed a lot the video... Thanks so much for posting it!:flowers:

That video of Rashid. Wow he's kinda attractive. Photo's don't do him justice

Thanks a lot for the video Burzg,
I agree with with Sheikah deena he looked very nice and lovely

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania watch on Thursday 21/5/2009 an air show performed by the Red Arrows and the Jordanian Royal Falcons Aerobatics teams. The air show, which was organized by the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF) in cooperation with the British embassy in Amman, included a marching display of the JAF Corps of Music and the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Band.

Jordanian Royal Falcons & British Red Arrow Aerobatics Air Show (Amman) Part 1 - YouTube

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania watch on Thursday 21/5/2009 an air show performed by the Red Arrows and the Jordanian Royal Falcons Aerobatics teams. The air show, which was organized by the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF) in cooperation with the British embassy in Amman, included a marching display of the JAF Corps of Music and the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Band.

Jordanian Royal Falcons & British Red Arrow Aerobatics Air Show (Amman) Part 1 - YouTube
In this part when king come and shake hands first he shake hand with Prince Hamzah.

I Really Like This Video a Lot , Prince Hamzah Looks Gorgeous Here :wub::wub:, and Queen Rania Looks Nice too :flowers: ;)

Very nice videos and I loved the parade :D

Sooo Nice Forces Shows Of SOFEX , I Think This is in Marka Airport , Thank you for Posting Burzg .

Back
Top Bottom