Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice video for Faisal and Sumaiya Burzg thank you for sharing them with us :D

Abdullah and Rania are eating in a restaurant with Hussein and Iman, I don' know who is the other girl.

you are welcome :flowers: I really liked Noor's videos :flowers:

Lina, thanks for the videos. I like the ones of Queen Noor but I really like the one of the whole family having lunch in a normal restaurant. It's great to see that once in a while they spend their time as common people do, not only going to gala dinners or wearing outstanding outfit... It's nice to see them in a common environment... Thank you! And Burzg, how do you know Princess Iman's best friend's name? It's very normal, female teenage child together with her best friend...

very well said lovely how dose burzg know that x x

from princess iman twitter ;)

Are you talking about Princess iman bint al Hussein´s twitter? or Princess iman bint al Abdullah´s twitter?
You have great contacts!!!:lol:

Are you talking about Princess iman bint al Hussein´s twitter? or Princess iman bint al Abdullah´s twitter?
You have great contacts!!!:lol:
Princess Iman bint Abdullah , Princess Iman bint Hussein dont have Twitter , she only have facebook & she will open it again soon becuase she sometimes close it like this :D

this video very Beautifull , you see how they sing all happy birthday :lol:

Yes :D, this is the video that it has more rare pictures, can you get these pictures out of the video ??? :flowers:

what did prince ali say when they started to sing then they laughed ?
They all say "Happy Birthday Dear " :D & prince ali say "Pappy"

Last edited:
Lol, Ali is such a cute guy, and he is so funny :D I loved that video so much :D

Video by Zohrab for King Abdullah Birthday , too much beutifull pictures & i get for you the one we not have

Video by Zohrab for King Abdullah Birthday , too much beutifull pictures & i get for you the one we not have

Burzg! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful video with all of us! I love it! There are so many lovely pictures I had never seen!
Congratulations to King Abdullah (I think he shares the birthday with Crown Prince Felipe of Spain!)

the pic of him with princess muna on ground and his sisters is stunning !!

Wow, this video has a beautiful rare pictures :D nice to have such a video like that :D

Back
Top Bottom