Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Burzg!!!!! I've enjoyed specially this video... When was this? In 2007, I think...
It's great seeing the JRF together with the SRF... It's true that Prince Hamzah looks confused while Prince Felipe is saying to Princess Noor where to pose... And it's funny to see that in the end Princess Letizia goes to talk with Princess Noor... Here, in Spain, it's said that Princess Letizia doesn't speak many languages ( I think that she has had time enough to learn but... it seems her English was not very good by then) , so it had to be great to have someone to talk Spanish with...
Loved the video... Thanks!

Nice to see him in a video, but why Rania has to go first to the room and hamza the last one ???

Well, darling, Queen Rania is the queen... The Kings and the Queens posed first together and then, after, the Crown Princes and Princessess... (Prince Hamzah was the Crown Prince then...) Maybe I won't sound patriotic at all, but I prefer Hamzah a million times than Felipe... Hamzah's the best!

it's not really clear, Noor looks cute :D

Well, darling, Queen Rania is the queen... The Kings and the Queens posed first together and then, after, the Crown Princes and Princessess... (Prince Hamzah was the Crown Prince then...) Maybe I won't sound patriotic at all, but I prefer Hamzah a million times than Felipe... Hamzah's the best!

Yeah I agree with you too I like prince hamzah very much , but prince felipe too he’s nice :flowers: ;)

Yeah I agree with you too I like prince hamzah very much , but prince felipe too he’s nice :flowers: ;)

Prince Felipe is average, for me. He is handsome (in much people opinion) And in this video, I do not like that he lefts Prince Hamzah to be the last one, because he is a guest, too. That's not very polite... Prince Hamzah seems to be humble, something I don't see anywhere in Felipe...

Prince Felipe is average, for me. He is handsome (in much people opinion) And in this video, I do not like that he lefts Prince Hamzah to be the last one, because he is a guest, too. That's not very polite... Prince Hamzah seems to be humble, something I don't see anywhere in Felipe...

Oh . I really like your replay answer I mean , you seem like prince hamzah alot , and me too but I agree with you he’s really gental man :flowers:

Oh . I really like your replay answer I mean , you seem like prince hamzah alot , and me too but I agree with you he’s really gental man :flowers:
I really like him very much... He seems to be very humble and responsible and he really seems to know who he is and what that means...

Yes I agree with you, Hamza looks really humble and knows who he is and he knows what he wants in this life. He is handsome and he should marry soon :D I believe is going to marry an English girl :D

I really like him very much... He seems to be very humble and responsible and he really seems to know who he is and what that means...

yes really very much prince hamzah he’s really sooo humble and very responsible person and he know who he is and I believe very much in this proverb that say " like father like son " and his father too he was amazing man just like him :flowers:

if i go fishing & i surprisie this i will go fishing everytime " i not understand anything" :flowers: :D

Last edited:
WOW, What a surprise, the guy was so excited to see Abdullah. :D

if i go fishing & i surprisie this i will go fishing everytime " i not understand anything" :flowers: :D

burzg he’s fisherman and he was so surprised to see the king by coincidence in Aqaba and he say to his majesty he’s so happy to see him and he say to him I proud of you because you are the king of my country and all jordanian love his majesty so much , and the fisherman invite the king abdullah to his house on the launch and he say to king abdullah now you have to swear in GOD to me you come to my house take launch and king abdullah say to him GOD willing I will , he’s really so funny man hahahahaha :lol: :flowers: ;)

burzg he’s fisherman and he was so surprised to see the king by coincidence in Aqaba and he say to his majesty he’s so happy to see him and he say to him I proud of you because you are the king of my country and all jordanian love his majesty so much , and the fisherman invite the king abdullah to his house on the launch and he say to king abdullah now you have to swear in GOD to me you come to my house take launch and king abdullah say to him GOD willing I will , he’s really so funny man hahahahaha :lol: :flowers: ;)
i understand now , dear i can write arabi & speak but i not understand very fast speak i speak like car drive on speed 5 :ROFLMAO:

i understand now , dear i can write arabi & speak but i not understand very fast speak i speak like car drive on speed 5 :ROFLMAO:

hahahahahahahaha :lol: no problem dear I’ll give you lessons in arabic hahahahaha :flowers: ;) and after that you will be car drive on speed 100 :lol:

very nice videos of prince feisal and princess sumaya , Burzg
i happy you like them :flowers: , i still look for king hussein story on chanel i forget name & prince hamzah go & speak about him ;)

Back
Top Bottom