Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King Hussein Visit Tribe
YouTube - ‫
i no understand anything
Prince Hamzah & feisal was with him ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely voice and lovely speak... wonderful person very proud of him i wish he is the king now.. :flowers::flowers::flowers:
i remember i have video without "LADY" sound , you listen him speak alone ;)

Last edited:
Sweet, glad to see a video of him, is he in Oman or Yemen ?? he could not maybe eat with his hand, everybody was eating except for him. thank you princess mahala for the videos.

your welcome! i dont know where this is but google translates to this :
Prince oversees the state grant to console fellow Saeed Khalfan Al-Hamad Al-Abdali, the death of the mother of the late Hamad bin Khalfan bin Khamis Al-Abdali
After the exchange of condolences has been providing meals

I believe from what they are wearing in the video it's Oman, anyway where ever this event is, just great to see him in a video. thank you again princess mahala :flowers:

It is Oman - Manah state .. paying condolences to Al- Abdaly family.

Thank you Rossina for the information. :) that what I thought so because of the clothes that the people are wearing in the video.

i remember i have video without "LADY" sound , you listen him speak alone ;)

I wish there were better interpreters,somehow Arabic royals/politicians always get strange voice-overs when their speeches are translated....Most terrible one was the English translation of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohamed´s words at the World Economic Forum,such a monotonous awkward voice-it was unbearable :eek:
I hope they will do more speeches in English like Queen Rania then there won´t be a need for a peculiar "lady sound" :)

Sweet, glad to see a video of him, is he in Oman or Yemen ?? he could not maybe eat with his hand, everybody was eating except for him. thank you princess mahala for the videos.

Maybe his one of those people who doesn't like his food being touch by others?!

Maybe his one of those people who doesn't like his food being touch by others?!

Yes I think so, that is why he was not eating just talking. well I do not blame him If I were him I would do the same thing, and I will not eat.

I think he eats some of the bread in 00:21 but I understand he doesn´t try the other food if there are so many people dipping into it with their fingers, my mother always told me when I was little to wash my hands after I touch money because you never know where other people had their hands before *lol* I believe he has to try some of the food to be polite (when you are invited as a guest)...

I think he eats some of the bread in 00:21 but I understand he doesn´t try the other food if there are so many people dipping into it with their fingers, my mother always told me when I was little to wash my hands after I touch money because you never know where other people had their hands before *lol* I believe he has to try some of the food to be polite (when you are invited as a guest)...

Maybe he does not like the food served at funerals or sad occasions.

Maybe he does not like the food served at funerals or sad occasions.
yes Rossina ; i think same thing , too much people in like this ocasion they no eat because they respect the family & the person die , very good prince same like doing king hussein :flowers:

well he ate the bread coz no one touched it. *lol*. and your mom is right for real you never know where other people had their hands before *lol*:flowers:

Nice Video do you know who is the lady who was riding with Ali ?? Ali is handsome he has such a beautiful eyes :)

Nice Video do you know who is the lady who was riding with Ali ?? Ali is handsome he has such a beautiful eyes :)
this lady with prince ali ; responsible for prince ali events ; she speak one time on telvision when he win FIFA vice preseident

this lady with prince ali ; responsible for prince ali events ; she speak one time on telvision when he win FIFA vice preseident

okay, so no one knows what is her name ?:flowers:

Prince Hamzah October 8 2011

Pictures post in prince hamzah picture thred ;)

great to see him in a current video, and public event, thank you burzg for posting it, do you have the rest of the event ??

for Prince Hamzah Fans ; he laugh here very much :flowers:

for Prince Hamzah Fans ; he laugh here very much :flowers:

Awww!! this great, I loved it, hamza is handsome as always, do you know what was the event here ??:flowers: Thank you burzg :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom