Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first time that I have heard the voice ..,.

But surprised they did not wear costumes Jordan

But wore Pakistani clothes??

September 29, 1960 MONTAGE King Hussein of Jordan arriving for meeting at United Nations / New York City, New York, United States Photographers waiting for King Hussein to arrive / Hussein giving speech with microphones / Video camera operators taping speech / King Hussein smiling and waving

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

How young the king is :) in this video! When he was still The Little King;):flowers:

on google search aoun juma and there nice pics in images and funny video of him (i think). hes in middle dancing with freinds.

ya he looks the more serious to me of the three dancers lol. i wonder some one was going to show payah on youtube has anyone found it?

What I respect most about HRH Prince Hamzah's speeches, is the ability to engage rather than to dictate. To welcome and put as ease rather than to insight.

What I respect most about HRH Prince Hamzah's speeches, is the ability to engage rather than to dictate. To welcome and put as ease rather than to insight.

and addressing in Arabic wearing the Jordanian Koufieh is something remarkable that continues to add respect for his Highness :flowers::flowers:

:wacko: Deep breath.:dog: Seriously, why so fast? The interpreter apparently got into trouble. I mean, what's the point of a speech, if most people get half the meaning in the end?! :confused:

:wacko: Deep breath.:dog: Seriously, why so fast? The interpreter apparently got into trouble. I mean, what's the point of a speech, if most people get half the meaning in the end?! :confused:
he wasn't too fast...on the contrary he made some pauses where he had to. I believe his Arabic is PERFECT mashallah :) :wub::wub::wub::wub:

he wasn't too fast...on the contrary he made some pauses where he had to. I believe his Arabic is PERFECT mashallah :) :wub::wub::wub::wub:

The pauses obviously didn't help the situation. Did you try to concentrate on the interpreter? ;) Perhaps you should. 9' and I don't remember a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. He said something about the water, but what was it? :rolleyes: All I'm saying is, when you're in front of an international audience and you want them to understand what you're saying, you need to respect that. Unless you don't care. We know you speak that fast down there and you're used to it. The rest of the world are not.:)

I agree with HM Queen Noor's message within L'Expresse interview. Unfortunately there are to many Cinematic productions, where racial stereotypes are reenforced. The result in the majority of cases has been political and societal and to a certain extent cultural misrepresentation and misappropriation of the facts.

I also agree (as stated by Hm Queen Noor) that although we all share a common humanity but at times this has been impeded as a result of refusing to think outside of the box.

The ultimate result being unresolved issues and grievances (at times to the greatest extent).

:flowers::flowers::flowers:Prince Hamzah's Speech in Arabic at the COP15, December 2009.

Amoula, is there any videos of him having a speech in english? if you have one please post it here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The official promotional video to The Women's Conference 2008. See video highlights from the past four years of this world class conference hosted by the First Lady of California Maria Shriver and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Main stage highlights include the Dalai Lama, Oprah, Sarah Ferguson, Queen Rania of Jordan,Queen Noor, Tony Blair, Tim Russert, Billie Jean King and Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
YouTube - The Women's Conference 2008 Promo

B-roll of the the 140th Fighter Wing out of CO and the Royal Jordanian Air Force joining South Carolina"s 169th FW and Bulgarian F-16's for a State Partnership Program function. General Craig McKinley, Prince Feisal and state's adjutants generals attend. The Meet has taken place annually since 2006 and was inspired by His Royal Highness, Prince Feisal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMqooDYUsLI

Back
Top Bottom