The King Hussein Cancer Centre & Foundation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King inaugurates Nizar Al Nakeeb Radiation Oncology Department

AMMAN — His Majesty King Abdullah on Tuesday inaugurated the Nizar Al Nakeeb Radiation Oncology Department at the King Hussein Cancer Centre (KHCC).

Named after Nizar Al Nakeeb, an Iraqi who donated JD1.5 million to renovate and upgrade it, the department provides radiation therapy, which is a vital component in the treatment plan of many adult and paediatric malignant cancers, including those affecting the central nervous system, skin and lungs among others.

. . . HRH Princess Ghida, chairperson of KHCF board of trustees, thanked the Monarch for inaugurating the department and commended his continued support to the KHCC and its patients.

She said Al Nakeeb’s donation is the largest grant ever extended to the centre, adding that he had previously donated JD500,000 to the centre’s Iraqi charity fund initiated by King Abdullah for Iraqi cancer patients who cannot afford to pay for treatment. Jordan Times

King Abdullah and Princess Ghida at the King Hussein Cancer Centre:

Image gallery
http://s2.supload.com/free/hnews3.jpg/view

Last edited:
King inaugurates Nizar Al Nakeeb Radiation Oncology Department

nice pictures, thanks a lot. princess ghida looks very similiar to queen noor.she almost resembles her in dress and hairs and everything. is she the wife of prince talal?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pictures, thanks a lot. princess ghida looks very similiar to queen noor.she almost resembles her in dress and hairs and everything. is she the wife of prince talal?

Yes she is. Prince Talal bin Muhammad and Princes Ghida married in 1991.

princess ghida looks very similiar to queen noor.she almost resembles her in dress and hairs and everything.

I agree. The resemblance is striking if you're looking at a picture of Ghida from a distance. I know other members have remarked in the past that they've mistaken Princess Ghida for Queen Noor.

4th February 2008

Princess Dina and Princess Ghida at the Al-Hussein Cancer Centre to mark World Cancer Day. Both Royal ladies are heavily involved with the project.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/News-18055.jpg

AMMAN (JT) - The King Hussein Cancer Centre (KHCC) on Monday celebrated World Cancer Day, in collaboration with the Lina Creative and Development Group and the International Union against Cancer (UICC).
This year’s theme: “I love my smoke-free childhood” marked the launch of a global initiative to protect children from secondhand smoke.
Yesterday’s event, held under the patronage of HRH Princess Ghida Talal, chairperson of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation (KHCF) board of trustees, was designed to send a strong anti-smoking message and highlight the fact that there is no longer a safe level of tobacco exposure, whether in its active or passive form.

Jordan Times

Last edited:
Last neigt i watched a great interview for princess Ghida & princess Dina ... on future tv (Sire Wenfatahit ) ... they talked about their fight against Cancer ( prince talal Ghidas husband & prince Rakan Dinas son ) .. it is a great programe with the Lebanese journalist Zaven ... here is the link
Future TV
Program: Sire Wenfatahit(Shows)
Title: Sireh wenfatahet 02.Dec.08

I saw it Reeda2000, I loved princess Ghaida ,she's classy and elegant. the saddest thing that her prince was diagnosed only after 6 months after marriage. I didn't know about dina's son before. Ghaida's mother has the same name of her daughter (Rajaa).

I saw it Reeda2000, I loved princess Ghaida ,she's classy and elegant. the saddest thing that her prince was diagnosed only after 6 months after marriage. I didn't know about dina's son before. Ghaida's mother has the same name of her daughter (Rajaa).
Yes ... thats right Xavi83 .. her mother name is Rajaa Arab & her father is Hani Mohammed Salam ... She has tow brothers Mohammed & Yasir ..and one sister Dalia .

Last neigt i watched a great interview for princess Ghida & princess Dina

Thank you Reeda wonderful video. Both princesses are beautiful.:flowers: How old is Ghida?

after seeing the mentioned interview I found this women marvelous;she fought with her husband the cancer, she loved the late king H.and really classy and elegant. Real princess.

Thank you for the photo. Ghida looks gorgeous in this burny orange dress.

thanks alot for sharing those photos Salma and xavi,it's always nice to see the royal family together,Princess Dina really looks great today,simple humble and natural:flowers:

You´re welcome Lilo.

Hala Salaam and Mohammed Khafileh are Ghida´s mum and Dina´s father?

Yes Mademoiselle Lilo

that's touching gesture,i guess their parents pass away because of cancer.

Back
Top Bottom