Queen Noor's relationship with her in-laws & (step) kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jerash Festival has been canceled for financial reasons, because it does not bring enough profit to cover its expenses.
Thanks for your answer but according to what I know and seen the festival was run by volunteers and cost much less than Jordan festival. The cost of that festival was less than any ceremony we have in national days.

Thanks for your answer but according to what I know and seen the festival was run by volunteers and cost much less than Jordan festival. The cost of that festival was less than any ceremony we have in national days.
Perhaps, Are you trying to say that the abolition of Jerash Festival was because of the royal family relationship with Queen Noor or because it is her project. I dont think so dear. Queen Noor herself has sent a letter years ago to king Abdullah about the debt of the festival and its financial problems. Also i think Jordan Festival is organized by the government and the Prime Minister is the one who opened its activities not Queen Rania.

Last edited:
Back to post #124. Does anyone know why King Abdullah tried to sue Queen Noor?

I think the Jordanian court if full of rumors. Noor lives now basically in the United States and I think very happy.

I think the Jordanian court if full of rumors. Noor lives now basically in the United States and I think very happy.

Maybe that's a rumor too ;)
I heard that most of the time she lives at the Bab As-Salaam palace.

Does anyone know for sure where she lives?

Maybe that's a rumor too ;)
I heard that most of the time she lives at the Bab As-Salaam palace.

Does anyone know for sure where she lives?
No .. KH and QN moved to Bab As- Salaam 1 or 2 years before KH`s death. They lived in Nadwa palace before i think.

Last edited:
No .. KH and QN moved to Bab As- Salaam 1 or 2 years before KH`s death. They lived in Nadwa palace before i think.

That's what I was thinking :)
In the end, no one here knows for sure ;)
She's out of the country a lot for meetings, speeches etc but I assume Bab As- Salaam is her home......or maybe another palace..... who knows :)

That's what I was thinking :)
In the end, no one here knows for sure ;)
She's out of the country a lot for meetings, speeches etc but I assume Bab As- Salaam is her home......or maybe another palace..... who knows :)

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/3965i.jpg/

Her home in Jordan is Bab As Salam palace. King Hussein and Queen Noor moved to this palace in 1996-7.

I have heard that there was a fabulous 40th birthday party held for the Queen in Wadi Rum which by all accounts cost a whole heap. It was a private event.

I know Sarvath personally and have had dealings with her away from the cameras and without saying anything derogatory she is.............

How do you know Sarvath ? I am curious because my sister who is married to a Jordanian, has her children in the ABS, the school that was founded by Sarvath 30 years ago, and is still closely supervised by her. She has met her on occasion. She says is is very easy to talk to, down to earth, and practical. The school is considered the best in Jordan and there are many staff and board members there who have worked closely with Sarvath the whole time. By contrast, the Jubilee School, founded by Noor, and the IAA founded by Rania, have not been so successful. The IAA has if anything, a bad reputation on many counts, with principals and teachers constantly leaving. Many students who are at the school would prefer to be at the ABS but there is no room for them. My sister says that Sarvath is considered to be blunt and frank, and has little tolerance for fools or hypocrites. Many people find Sarvath very British in her attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting post, Helen of Troy. I assume the members of the JRF have colorful personalities, and as an extended family with children born from 4 different wives, it isn't surprising, but rather natural and normal, if there have been bad moments between them. Rumors are rumors, nobody can avoid or stop them. I would like to wish them all the best!

It has been a very interesting thread, informative, However what I did not like here is the depreciation, either of QN or prince Hassan efforts, let's not forget that QN was beside KH in his toughest moments and was supportive for him and his country, who says Jubilee school is a failure has no idea about its graduates who are the best doctors, engineers and lawyers now, most of them are Phd holders, QN association and project did help many poor families in the south and badyea , these project are still running and making profit, Jerash was an icon formed by her own hands and dedication ..I don't care who might have run it now, but I care for its reputation and success that gave Jordan an added value and gave us the feeling of having a culture.

Prince Hassan was the guard of Jordan, he was KH right hand, he handed the kingdom smoothly even he was able to make -at least- some noise. Every village in Jordan remembers him, his humble manner and strength in fighting for the benefit of this land.

let's remember that who bad mouthed him were found later to be very corrupt official and betrayed HM QA trust.

Now to QR ...I believe she does well for Jordan, and she takes the biggest share of criticism now because she is in power, which is normal and somehow Jordan now cannot afford that extreme luxury.

Finally, I'm more convinced with Prince Hamzh stance, which is serving HM KA and the Kingdom wherever and whatever we are.

It has been a very interesting thread, informative, However what I did not like here is the depreciation, either of QN or prince Hassan efforts, let's not forget that QN was beside KJ in his toughest moments and was supportive for him and his country, who says Jubilee school is a failure has no idea about its graduates who are the best doctors, engineers and lawyers now, most of them are Phd holders, QN association and project did help many poor families in the south and badyea , these project are still running and making profit, Jerash was an icon formed by her own hands and dedication ..I don't care who might have run it now, but I care for its reputation and success that gave Jordan an added value and gave us the feeling of having a culture.

Prince Hassan was the guard of Jordan, he was KH right hand, he handed the kingdom smoothly even he was able to make -at least- some noise. Every village in Jordan remembers him, his humble manner and strength in fighting for the benefit of this land.

let's remember that who bad mouthed him were found later to be very corrupt official and betrayed HM QA trust.

Now to QR ...I believe she does well for Jordan, and she takes the biggest share of criticism now because she is in power, which is normal and somehow Jordan now cannot afford that extreme luxury.

Finally, I'm more convinced with Prince Hamzh stance, which is serving HM KA and the Kingdom wherever and whatever we are.

Is it true that Queen Alia's children actually dislike Noor? Also I've read that Noor's relations with King Abdullah is "cold" from the King's book. That's quite shocking--as it seems that Noor raised QA's children since she married KH.

Is it true that Queen Alia's children actually dislike Noor? Also I've read that Noor's relations with King Abdullah is "cold" from the King's book. That's quite shocking--as it seems that Noor raised QA's children since she married KH.
King Abdullah was old enough. :blink: starnge how he write this in a book

Last edited:
Yes this is true Haya and Alia have not very good relation with Queen Noor

King Abdullah was old enough. :blink: starnge how he write this in a book

King Abdullah writes these words on his book because all people know it.

how shocking. queen noor wrote very lovingly of them in her book...

Well I not know if Princess Haya not love Queen Noor or not ,, But I do agree & believe that there is not very good relationship between them ,,, But you could not knows the right with who !!!
Maybe Princess Haya not love Q Noor because she’s her step-mother & especially that HM King Hussein he did marry Q Noor after her mother death in just One year !!! , and Haya was a child and these things impacted on her ,,,, And Queen Noor too she was always looking for best for her childern ,, Maybe Downright discrimination between Queen Alia children & her children ,,, Princess Haya childhood was sad ,,, she was just a young child and sure she has many desires , That maybe Queen Noor does not afford it for her as a mother ,, Or not much care as her children
I Just feel very sad for Queen Aliah Children !

^ thank you...I guess the relationship between Haya and Noor is at least civilised, if not close.

How about Noor's relations with Muna's kids?

^ thank you...I guess the relationship between Haya and Noor is at least civilised, if not close.

How about Noor's relations with Muna's kids?

Queen Noor only has a great relation with Prince Faisal.
After King Hussein´s death Haya and Ali moved to Beit Al Baraka (King Abdullah and Queen Rania´s home until 2004) and they left Bab As Salam (the Queen Noor´s residence) the relation was not good.

Last edited:
After King Hussein´s death Haya and Ali moved to Beit Al Baraka (King Abdullah and Queen Rania´s home until 2004) and they left Bab As Salam (the Queen Noor´s residence) the relation was not good.
Are Queen Noor children relation strong with their mother? or maybe not that strong? And why Prince Faisal only?

Prince Feisal...KA's brother?

I wonder how Noor felt after they moved...after all Noor seemed to be so fond of Haya, Ali and Abir when they were young. Especially she wrote that Ali often reached out to her in her book. Perhaps their relationships changed after they grew up...

Prince Feisal...KA's brother?

I wonder how Noor felt after they moved...after all Noor seemed to be so fond of Haya, Ali and Abir when they were young. Especially she wrote that Ali often reached out to her in her book. Perhaps their relationships changed after they grew up...
Yes Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein.

Christy not all is so beautiful as Queen Noor wrote in her autobiography

Are Queen Noor children relation strong with their mother? or maybe not that strong? And why Prince Faisal only?

Queen Noor has a good relation with her kids . The Queen and Faisal always have had a string relation and also she and Prince Faisal´s ex-wife, Alia Tabba, are good friends.

Queen noor wrote her book alot about politics and the king during hard times. Parts about family she didnt give too much unlike king abdullah who I think gave way too many personal detail away like he wrote he and rania drove noor and her kids to airport i think before coronation and it was awkward and relations with noor were not close after that.

Noor does put how queen alia kids got on good with her when she first spends time/marry with hussein but I think maby they felt pushed aside after her kids born esp. Husseins fav. Hamzah. *If I remember right: 1 haya was not happy with noor when king was in hospital, 2 Haya say something in a interview like that she felt p. Muna was her step mom and not divorced from her father. I think that says a lot.

Queen noor wrote her book alot about politics and the king during hard times. Parts about family she didnt give too much unlike king abdullah who I think gave way too many personal detail away like he wrote he and rania drove noor and her kids to airport i think before coronation and it was awkward and relations with noor were not close after that.

Noor does put how queen alia kids got on good with her when she first spends time/marry with hussein but I think maby they felt pushed aside after her kids born esp. Husseins fav. Hamzah. *If I remember right: 1 haya was not happy with noor when king was in hospital, 2 Haya say something in a interview like that she felt p. Muna was her step mom and not divorced from her father. I think that says a lot.

Yes right ,,, Absolutely I agree with you about everything you said ,, Word By Word :flowers:

She was supposed to be the Mother of the next Heir of Jordan,
How is the relationship with The King of Jordan and Queen Noor and her 4 Children.

Back
Top Bottom