Queen Noor's family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm new to this forum. My question: after King Hussein's death the throne passed to his brother or nephew? Is this because hussein's sons were too young? Will any of Hussein's and/or Queen Noor's sons ever assume the throne?

I'm new to this forum. My question: after King Hussein's death the throne passed to his brother or nephew? Is this because hussein's sons were too young? Will any of Hussein's and/or Queen Noor's sons ever assume the throne?

when king hussein was alive the crown prince at that time was his brother not because his sons were too youn to be the crown prince but coz when king hussein was named king he had no sons at that time, so prince hassan bin tala was the crown prince tell king Hussein came back to Jordan from mayo clinic and named his eldest son as a crown prince,, Well Queen Noor for sure wanted her son Hamzah to successor his father and she was actually sure about that King Hussein is going to name her son the crown prince but she did not expect that King Hussein will put Abdullah instead of Hamzah... and why King Hussein changed that at the last minute it's because Queen Noor told King Hussein that prince Hassan and Princess servath were acting like they were actually the king and queen :)

Back
Top Bottom