Queen Noor: Magazines, Articles, Interviews, Speeches & TV appearances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It´s old interview, 2003 or 2004.

It was a nice reading! Thank you for providing the link Reeda!

Face of America with Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Henry Louis Gates Jr. expands his focus to include a wider swath of the American experience, utilizing genealogical and genetic tools to unearth the family histories of such prominent folks as Jordan's Queen Noor
Tonight's TV Hot List: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010

:previous: This is priceless!:flowers: Another very busy Queen! I like all of her caftans. She used to wear traditional dresses so often.

:previous: This is one of Q.Noor's best photos IMO. Beautiful hair, pearls, smile! Never seen it before, so thanks much! :flowers:

:previous: Thank you for this! :flowers: Q.Noor looked tired but always elegant and beautiful.

:previous: Honestly, I'm glad Q.Noor discovered this lovely shade of blue lately! I think it suits her more than her favourite turquoise actually. She looked wonderful, truly amazing! And the necklace - gorgeous!!!!!! :flowers:

:previous: Thanks much for the article! :flowers: One can see here how amazing Q.Noor's legs look!!!!!!!

ÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÑÃí

nice article about a man making some sort of Arabian drink ; he attended prince Hamzah wedding and Q noor used to drink it also from him in Jarash festival along with Hamzah and Hashim . Once he broke up queen noor glass after she drank so as no one shall use it after her :)

an interesting interview. Thank you Reeda. I loved the way she talked about her relation with King Hussein.:flowers: Cuz ability to listen requires more than aural health.

Hey, I was about to comment on that one. K.Hussein must have been the last man who truly listened to his wife. To all men out there: this man was a King (meaning he had tons of responsibilities and other serious things to think about) and he still listened. What's your excuse? ;)

I enjoyed the interview a lot, thanks Reeda! :flowers: They were a blessed couple!

GrassRoots TV - Queen Noor of Jordan

YouTube - GrassRoots TV - Queen Noor of Jordan

Deepak Chopra hosts "The Road to Global Nuclear Disarmament: The Origin, the Evolution and the Future," a special edition of his weekly SIRIUS XM show on which Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan, former CIA Covert Operations Officer Valerie Plame Wilson, Academy Award-winning producer Lawrence Bender and Jonathan Granoff, President of the Global Security Institute. On the special, panelists offer extraordinary personal and professional insight and perspective on nuclear warfare, weapons, threats disarmament and related issues explored in the new documentary, "Countdown to Zero."

YouTube - "Countdown to Zero": Valerie Plame Wilson, Deepak Chopra & More on Nuclear Disarmament on SIRIUS XM

Queen noor at Al Jazeerah Channel
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/2811190

Last edited by a moderator:
Lopez wasn’t the only dignitary in Berkeley this week. Queen Noor of Jordan, aka Lisa Halaby, spent a few days at the Claremont Resort this week. The staff was ordered to keep mum about her visit, but few could miss the enormous white bus belonging to her entourage parked at the hotel.
Basque president visits Cal, and other celebrities | Berkeleyside

Queen Noor on reducing nuclear wepons
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31664997#31664997

Learning about Islam and cross-cultural connectivity from Queen Noor of Jordan.
Jim Luce: Stewardship Report: First Ambassador Writes Op-Ed "Diplomatic Viewpoint"

Queen Noor: No exceptions – no nukes!
Queen Noor: No exceptions – no nukes! - RT Top Stories

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom