Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 7 of Queen Noor's Current Events.
The previous thread can be found http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/queen-noor-current-events-6-march-15-a-12234-11.html

In this thread you may post news, articles and pictures related to Queen Noor's current events.

A few important reminders before posting:
  • As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures and articles are answered in our Member FAQs
  • Please take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it
  • Keep your posts relevant and on-topic
  • Please avoid comments of an overtly political or religious nature
Thank you and Happy Posting!

Humera, Dazzling, Kimebear and Zonk

Last edited:
Queen, rabbi and lama discuss leadership at Tufts panel

http://somervillenews.typepad.com/the_somerville_news/2008/10/queen-rabbi-and.html

After the Compassionate Leadership Dialogues with Queen Noor, Sakyong Mipham and Rabbi Irwin Kula, audience member Jeff Grow went around and asked people about their experience
Viva Peace + live peace + film peace + share peace

Jordan’s Queen talks leadership

Washington Square News - Jordan’s Queen talks leadership

Jordan's Queen Noor (R) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Muhammad Yunus pose before receiving their "Amigo de los ninos" award given to them by the Save the Children NGO during a ceremony in central Madrid October 6, 2008.
queen noor - News, photos, topics, and quotes - Daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobel Peace Prize Winner Mohammed Yunus, Queen Noor of Jordan and writer Dominique Lapierre attend 'Save The Children' 2008 Awards, at the Circulo de Bellas Artes on October 6, 2008 in Madrid, Spain.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

South African author Nadine Gordimer, Queen Noor of Jordan, 2006 Nobel Peace Prize Winner Mohammed Yunus and writer Dominique Lapierre attend the 2008 Save The Children Awards at the 'Circulo Bellas Artes' on October 6, 2008 in Madrid, Spain
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

the queen looks happy, princess noor's mother was there:)

may I add; gorgeous earings

lol what's up w/Queen Noor and Rania and their short skirts/dresses? I saw pics for both of them with their thighs showing:whistling:

I admire Noor --- she could be jetsetting around the world going to parties and such.
She's smart and she tries to lend her position to doing some good in the world - that's admirable.

Stunningly beautiful! I saw her interview about the war the other night and she was spot on with her thoughts, so insightful. Love her.

i agree absolutly, shes very well spoken in that way. i dont think she speak out of some 'duty' shes always sounds very knowlegable and sincere as opposed to others.

lol what's up w/Queen Noor and Rania and their short skirts/dresses? I saw pics for both of them with their thighs showing:whistling:

Short?!:lol: That skirt is very conservative, imo! There's no need for a woman to be dressed in a full length skirt all the time!

Noor is looking great :flowers: She has done so much for Jordan over the years and it a pity some people don't remember that. Jordan would never have the relationship it does with America and some other Western countries if it hadn't been for Noor. She has always been regal in her behaviour and as such a tall woman, she has the physical presence to back up her personal presence. Very under appreciated queen in my opinion.

I think during the late king's reign she has not got enough media attention or a little of the current queen's. I mean her local duties and what she wanted to do for Jordan. I do not know why but the media wasn't forced to release many photos of her in the newspapers or cover her every step in Jordan.

She looks amazing I love the way shes so proud of her jordanian culture and wears her traditional dresses she looks amazing in them and I respect her for it. She should be given more credit in jordan.

In the white dress she looks like P.Iman her daughter

I think during the late king's reign she has not got enough media attention or a little of the current queen's. I mean her local duties and what she wanted to do for Jordan. I do not know why but the media wasn't forced to release many photos of her in the newspapers or cover her every step in Jordan.

ya also shes done a lot for that position i think.

Designers do their bit for charity:flowers:

...And finally this weekend, Roberto Cavalli with be in Cologne, Germany on behalf of UNESCO at a gala dinner in aid of 'Education for Children in Need'.The initiative aims at providing primary schooling for children in poor countries and Cavalli be be lending his support to a cause also close to the hearts of the Dalai Lama, Queen Noor of Jordan, Helen Mirren, Placido Domingo and Bianca Jagger.
ELLEUK.com - Fashion - News - Designers do their bit for charity

Queen Noor will be in Earth Forum:flowers:
Other prominent members of the board of Conservation International include such names as Dremworks president, Lewis Coleman, Intel co-founder, Gordon More, actor, Harrison Ford, Queen Noor of Jordan, former Starbucks CEO, Orin Smith and Rob Walton of Wal-Mart. BOPA
BOPA Daily News Archive

:flowers:Coventry mum is Woman of the Year
For more than half a decade, speakers including Her Royal Highness Queen Noor of Jordan, designer Vivienne Westwood OBE, and entrepreneur Martha Lane Fox have joined a prestigious list of speakers who raise awareness regarding world issues of interest to women, in an influential arena
Coventry mum is Woman of the Year - Coventry Telegraph

Queen Noor joine to the World dignitaries launch anti-nuclear plan:wub:
The Associated Press: World dignitaries launch anti-nuclear plan

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/09/embassy-row-33746911/

Pictures
http://www.daylife.com/search?q=queen+noor

New pictures for Queen Noor in Rexfeature
http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=noor&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=raiyah&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1

Queen Noor joine to the World dignitaries launch anti-nuclear plan:wub:

Queen Noor of Jordan, right, Britain's Housing Minister Margaret Beckett, center, and Pakistan's Shahryar Khan, former United Nations diplomat, left, | Foto - Yahoo! Noticias

Queen Noor of Jordan crossing in France during the conference Global Zero gave an interview to the channel France 24 in a grand hotel in Paris. Paris, FRANCE-08/12/2008 newscom

http://i37.tinypic.com/309q4jk.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/30kbtyo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom