Princess Sumaya & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On her father's official website, in her biographical note, it says: "Princess Sumaya was married to Nasser Juddeh"

Are they divorced?

On her father's official website, in her biographical note, it says: "Princess Sumaya was married to Nasser Juddeh"

Are they divorced?
Yes, they are divorced.

HRH the Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the Jordan Museum, accompanied Japanese Ambassador in Amman Tetsuo Shioguchi on a visit to the Jordan Museum - Ammon News

princess summaya is divorced her x husband is nasser judeh... very nice video of her

Winners of Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition Recognized

Deputizing for Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, President of the El Hassan Science City and the Royal Scientific Society, has honored the winners of the fourth round of Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition (QRNEC)...

ammonnews.com article & picture

Jordanian Princess Sumaya Bint El Hassan (R) test drives a Nissan Leaf, an electric car, after the opening of the first solar charging station for electric cars at El Hassan Science City in Amman October 20, 2011. The launch was a joint effort among various sectors such as the Ministry of Environment, The Higher Council for Science and Technology, El Hassan Science City and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

well I noticed she is not wearing a ring ! but in his resume Nasser Judeh the foreign minister is married ! can anyone explain if they are back or not !

well I noticed she is not wearing a ring ! but in his resume Nasser Judeh the foreign minister is married ! can anyone explain if they are back or not !
princess sumaya & Nasser Judeh not back they divorced , they once divorced & come back but this time is final they divorce & never gone back :ermm:

Lovely pictures, I really like this lady, I have heard that her Arabic kinda broken Arabic :D she is so sweet :D

nooo sweetheart , I heard her before she’s good in arabic princess Sumaya :flowers:

HE Mr Nasser Judeh denied on twitter his eldest son engagement/marriage news.

Last edited:
she do not speak Arabic well. I have heard in a video talking about her father

Back
Top Bottom