Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess firyal & pincus

The article in New York Social Dairy says that Princess Firyal and Mr Pincus are 18 years apart in age. They were not together for 18 years.

Princess Firyal Photos

I will try to post this weekend some photos I have of Princess Firyal..from 1970's ,and 80's, 90's.

I have been reading fashion magazines since the mid 1970's and she is the best dressed and presented woman I have ever seen!

Her outfits (dresses,suits, ball gowns) accessories, hair, makeup, furs, wraps, etc .... are always impeccable!

wow,is she popular/known in USA?

In Europe is popular because she had relation with Niarchos.

Princess Firyal is well-known on the society circuit, especially in New York.

Princess Firyal's Wesite

Princess Firyal now has her own website!!!!

PrincessFiryal.org..alot of great photos!!!

Thank´s Tunney! I like the pic with Ghida and Talal.

Firyal evidently has a magnificent home in London.

Princess Firyal @ Unesco Meeting with princess Caroline

Princess Firyal was in Paris yesterday for a Unesco Meeitng.

There are photos of her (well dressed as always!!!) with Princess Caroline on this site in the Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst Events section.

Pic 11.6.2009

Princess Firyal of Jordan attends the 50th Anniversary gala
at Four Seasons Hotel New York on June 11, 2009 in New
York City, USA.

-----> Pic

Thanks Iceflower Fyrial looks great.

Jordan princess 'manipulated lover'
Jordan's Princess Firyal reportedly denied her lover medical care in a bid to control his assets.
The two sons of billionaire investor Lionel Pincus have filed papers asking for a court order to sell his $35 million apartment at The Pierre hotel owned by their 78-year-old dad - who was declared mentally incompetent in 2006 - which will currently go to...Link

Is a very elegant Thanks

Has anyone seen proof of this lawsuit? Page Six of the New York Post is after all a gossip site,

Old Engagement Photo of Princess Firyal & Ex

There is on this web page under Prince Muhammed Bin Talal & Princess Taghreed:

an old photo of Princes Firyal and her ex Prince Muhammed bin Talal (one of King Hussein's younger brother's) on their engagment day.

Princess firyal & pincus

It was just announced that Princess Firyal's companion Lionel Pincus died last night.

Back
Top Bottom