Princess Badiya & Khalid Blair: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nov 12, 2009 - Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan pictured at the Women of the Future event at the Marriott Hotel, London.

Gallery

She still doesn't have children?

Beautiful clothes

We saw in the festival events have good taste in clothing

Thanks

I don't know if she's pregnant, but it would be wonderful! I hope the right time comes soon for this lovely couple! :flowers:

^ The article is old (2008). Did Badiya attend the MRR this year? She used to accompany P Charles there.

Rania Al Abdullah and Riz Lateef The Women of the Future Awards held at the Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square. London, England - 09.11.10 Mandatory Credit: WENN.com
(it's Princess Badiya not Queen Rania)
Picture details
Picture details

^ She's a very impressive, stunning young woman. She's got this Indian kind of beauty that always attracts notice. I'm sure a future pregnancy will make her glow even more and will complete the couple's happiness! :)

I saw the event on TV and the dress is beautiful. How old is she?

Princess Badiya is 36 years old (born on March 28, 1974).

Princess Badiya embraces two worlds: the Jordan of her birth and the Britain of her education and marriage. Now Chairman of the mentoring charity Mosaic, the Princess talks frankly to Sarah Joseph in her first ever public interview.
A great Interview with many new pics for her.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!
It's great to see that Princess Badiya, like the rest of her sisters had a mehndi (or henna) ceremony which is a beautiful and colourful tradition of Pakistani weddings.
In this picture she is wearing a stunning gharara and traditional Pakistani jewellery and her sister Rahma is sitting to her left, also wearing a traditional Pakistani outfit. Both ladies look beautiful. It's a pity we don't get to see pictures from these functions.
And here with Prince Charles, she is also wearing a modern and trendy Pakistani shalwar kameez.

Thanks for the link!
It's great to see that Princess Badiya, like the rest of her sisters had a mehndi (or henna) ceremony which is a beautiful and colourful tradition of Pakistani weddings.
In this picture she is wearing a stunning gharara and traditional Pakistani jewellery and her sister Rahma is sitting to her left, also wearing a traditional Pakistani outfit. Both ladies look beautiful. It's a pity we don't get to see pictures from these functions.
And here with Prince Charles, she is also wearing a modern and trendy Pakistani shalwar kameez.

oh Thanks ; really we do not know much about her !! and the henna dress is stunning ...I think all her sisters had had henna nights also .

oh Thanks ; really we do not know much about her !! and the henna dress is stunning ...I think all her sisters had had henna nights also .
Yeas they had xavi .. i saw their pics in PH`s previous official website.

Princess Badiya embraces two worlds: the Jordan of her birth and the Britain of her education and marriage. Now Chairman of the mentoring charity Mosaic, the Princess talks frankly to Sarah Joseph in her first ever public interview.
A great Interview with many new pics for her.

I read the interview with much interest - she's really intelligent and passionate! I believe the world needs more people like Badiya, who can serve as bridges between West & East.;) The photos are all amazing, she looks breathtaking in that Pakistani traditional dress! :flowers:

Princess Badiya presenting the '2010 Award for Science and Technology' to 1001 Inventions, at the Mosaic Talent Awards in London, England (November 23rd, 2010):

1001Inventions.com

I presume she lives in the UK, does anyone know where? Being the daughter of a former crown prince, does she live the life with all the perks of royalty?

I presume she lives in the UK, does anyone know where? Being the daughter of a former crown prince, does she live the life with all the perks of royalty?

Well, I would assume it depends how she wants to love her lief, she is still a Princess after all. Her father might no longer be the Crown Prince but he is still part of the royal family.

it's nice to see her again,she looks very beautiful.

her husband is from England so it's not weird if she is living there

The day a real princess dropped in to meet pupils
link

Back
Top Bottom