Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you translate it ?:flowers:

Today morning his highness prince Rashid and princess zeina were blessed with baby boy and named him al Hassan .. we wish the baby happy prosperous life under his parents carness and His majesty the king

Today morning his highness prince Rashid and princess zeina were blessed with baby boy and named him al Hassan .. we wish the baby happy prosperous life under his parents carness and His majesty the king
Thanks and congratulations:flowers:

Finally !! congratulations to P Rashed & P Zeina :)

Congratulations to Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina. :flowers: I don't really follow the Jordanian Royals, so I didn't realize that Zeina was pregnant - this is a surprise Royal Baby for me. 2013 has defiantly been the year of royal births and pregnancy announcements!

Congratulation for the couple!

Are they going to hold a naming ceremony for baby prince Alhassan ?

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and aunts!
Welcome to the world, little Hassan!:jordanflag::baby::duckie::fireworks:

great news congratulations to them.
I hope to see pics of the little Prince.

Today king Abdullah & queen Rania visited the baby at Farah hospital in Amman.

Oh, great news! Congratulations to the happy parents! :flowers:

Congratulations to The Royal Family on the newest member!!

Welcome to the World little Hassan!!

Oh...Can I just say how much I adore the wording the Jordanian Royal Household uses in the announcements /Press Releases of the arrival of a new Prince or Princess? A new baby is indeed a blessing. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Congratulations to the family!

Funny xavi says finally, lol I was just wondering when it'd happen.

Congratulations on the birth of Prince Talal bin Rashid! May God bless you and your family!

Congratulations to the family :)
Prince Hassan JR must be very happy now with his little newly born brother.

Prince Rashed, Princess Zeina welcome baby boy

Amman, Feb. 2 (Petra)--The Royal Court announced that Their Royal Highnesses Prince Rashed Bin Al Hassan and Princess Zeina Rashid were blessed with a baby boy.

The Royal Court said the baby, born on Monday, February 1, 2016 ( Rabi II 22, 1437 Hijri), was named Talal.

Last edited:
Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big brother!

So Prince Hassan & Princess Sarvath have now nine grandchildren?

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and big brother!

So Prince Hassan & Princess Sarvath have now nine grandchildren?

Yes, that`s right. GOD bless them all.

Princess Rahma:
- Aisha El Batayneh
- Arif El Batayneh
Princess Sumaya:
- Tariq Judeh ( twin brother of Zein Al Sharaf)
- Zein Al Sharaf Judeh (twin sister of Tariq)
- Ali Judeh
- Sukayna Judeh
Princess Badiya:
- Ali Blair
Prince Rashed:
- Prince El Hassan bin Rashed
- Prince Talal bin Rashed

PRINCESS ZEINA RASHID OF JORDAN JOINS AS NEW GOVERNING BOARD MEMBER

07. August 2020
We are delighted to announce that Her Royal Highness Princess Zeina Rashid of Jordan is joining the ITTF Foundation family as a new Governing Board member.

The former table tennis player, who competed at the Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, has continued to be heavily involved in sport and currently sits on the Jordan Olympic Committee as a member of the Board of Directors.

The 32-year-old is also in charge of the programme “20 for Tokyo 2020”, an ambitious plan put in place by the Jordan Olympic Committee with the goal of having 20 athletes from the Middle East nation qualify for Tokyo.

Princess Zeina attended the women's doubles final during the WTT Singapore Smash at the OCBC Arena in Singapore on March 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom