Prince Muhammed bin Talal (1940-2021) & Princess Taghreed

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Taghreed`s brother, HE Mr. Hussein Hazaa Al-Majali confirmed on Twitter that Prince Mohammed bin Talal is currently hospitalized. Mr. Al-Majali expressed his wishes to the prince for a speedy recovery & requested his followers to pray for him as well.

Miss Samiha Al-Fayez got engaged recently to Zeid Al-Rifai, the son of Jordanian former Prime Minister HE Mr. Samir Al-Rifai.

Source: jfranews

Congratulations:flowers:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
A gorgeous looking event.

Though I personally I think having "Let them Eat Cake" on the walls of the "Versailles room" is a bit too on the nose.

"The royal family in Jordan celebrated the "Katb al Kitab" ( signing the marriage contract) of Miss Samiha Zaid Al-Fayez and her fiancé, Mr. Zaid Al-Rifai Jr.

The bride, Miss Samiha, is the adopted daughter of the late Prince Mohammed bin Talal and his wife, Princess Taghreed. As for the groom, he is the son of former Prime Minister Samir Zeid Al-Rifai.

The ceremony was held at Prince Mohammad's palace and was attended by Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca1gmCRJYJt/

Last edited:
The couple looks lovely (assuming the fist picture is of the couple - I am less impressed by the pictures of the bride. It took me some time to understand why the bride was not a princess and had a different surname but I should have scrolled as there it was explained that she was adopted by the prince and his second wife.

They had their kitab-al-kitab ceremony (i.e. the signing of the marriage contract) on 7 March 2022. What would the ceremony on 10 June 2022 be called?

They had their kitab-al-kitab ceremony (i.e. the signing of the marriage contract) on 7 March 2022. What would the ceremony on 10 June 2022 be called?

The wedding party or reception.

Back
Top Bottom