Prince Ali bin Nayef, Princess Wejdan (ex-wife), Princess Reema (2nd wife) & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What age are they? Princess Basma married when she was already 34, so quite late.
Is her oldest sister Na'afa married?
I suppose Rajwa does not have children?

What age are they? Princess Basma married when she was already 34, so quite late.
Is her oldest sister Na'afa married?
I suppose Rajwa does not have children?
Well in Western countries is very normal that women get married with this age.
Rawja has children. And I have never heard that Naafa is married

prince ali bin nayef in his childhood with his mother princess mihrimah and father prince nayef

Attachments

• ürdün.jpg
    ürdün.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,453

Princess Wejdan attended a press conference for the exhibition 'Reflections from heaven, meditations on earth :
modern calligraphic art from the arab world' at the Mercati di Traiano in Rome on March 21, 2012. The exhibition
showing more than 60 pieces from Jordan's National gallery will run from March 22 to June 10, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

Is it her baby she is holding?

No Biri. :flowers

She has three children .. a daughter & twin sons.

I answered you: no the baby isn´t her son.

Princess Wijdan Ali of Jordan, founder of the Royal Society of Fine Arts and the Jordan National Gallery, gestures during the inauguration of the exhibition 'Reflections from Heaven, Meditations on Earth' at the MuVIM museum in Valencia, Spain, 17 January 2013. The exhibition, on calligraphic art of the 20th century from the Arab world, runs until 24 February.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Is princess Rajwa the first daughter of prince ali

Is princess Rajwa the first daughter of prince ali

No, the eldest children of Prince Ali bin Nayef and Princess Widjan is Princess Nafaa. Ali and Widjan have four children:
Princess Nafaa bint Ali Hanim, born 27th December 1966.
Princess Rajwa bint Ali Hanim, born 29th June 1968.
Princess Basma Fatima bint Ali, born 24th March 1970.
Prince Mohammad Abbas bin Ali, 17th February 1973.

Back
Top Bottom