Prince Ali bin Nayef, Princess Wejdan (ex-wife), Princess Reema (2nd wife) & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Basma bint ali is married to Amjad Farrah.. do u have any pics for her wedding ?

I just discoverd that Princess Wijdan Ali`s mother Sharifa Nafia bint Jamil is QZ`s sister

February 22, 2010 - French Minister of Culture visits the Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts.
Imageshack - news171317.jpg

February 24, 2010 - Princess Rajwa opens plastic art exhibition.
Imageshack - news171980.jpg

February 24, 2010 - Princess Basma Bint Ali participates in blood donation campaign.
Imageshack - news172026.jpg

April 4, 2010 Bosnian artist Safet Zec exhibition opened
Amman, April, 4(Petra) -- Under the patronage of HRH Princess Wijdan Al- Hashemi, an exhibition entitled "From Bosnia with Love" by the Bosnian artist Safet Zec was opened today at the Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts. Jordan News Agency - Petra - Bosnian artist Safet Zec exhibition opened
http://i44.tinypic.com/28a01s0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess basma bint Ali
Imagen ampliada

Source
levante-emv.com

Gabriele with the artist HRH Princess Wijdan.
Rome September 2009
http://www.gabrielemagnani.com/new/img/gfa11.jpg

President Mesić received credentials from the Ambassador of Jordan
4 June 2008
Ured Predsjednika RH

Princess Wejdan,Mar 23, 2010
Picasa Web Albums - 10793308196151492... - KILDANI#

Lesley Byrne, Princess Basma bint Ali,
Nadia, Geoff and Latifa Lawton, in Amman, Jordan
Permaculture Research Institute of Australia » Letters from Jordan – Jordan Welcomes the 2011 International Permaculture Conference & Convergence

Incontro tra l’ambasciatrice di Giordania, S.E. la Principessa Wijdan Fawaz Al Hashemi, Cesare Lanza e gli iscritti della sua accademia di spettacolo Studio 254
http://www.studio254.it/Rassegna/In...accademia_di_spettacolo_Studio_254=200510.htm

Fuheis.net Princess Rajwa
Fuheis.net

Mediterranean Diplomacy Award at S.A.R. Wijdan Al-Hashemi, Ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan 13/8/2010
Fondazione Mediterraneo - Le foto del Premio Mediterraneo Diplomazia a S.A.R. Wijdan Al-Hashemi, Ambasciatore del Regno Hascemita di Giordania

another event for Princess Wejdan here

Fondazione Mediterraneo - Le foto del Al via la nuova sessione inaugurale dell´APM

Prince Ali and Princess Rima
25/07/2010
Anadolu Ajans

November 4 - The 2nd international Symposium on Medicinal Plants, Their Cultivation and Aspects of Uses kicks off
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Her Royal Highness Princess Wijdan Al Hashemi Ambassador of Jordan ,in Italy and Godmother 85th edition of the Art Exhibition of One Hundred Painters,Rome - Via Margutta October 29, 2010
Cento Pittori Via Margutta

December 6
HRH Prince Nayef bin Ali patronizes ceremony on new Hijri Year

Princess Rajwa opens exhibition

Are you sure the woman with the black hair is Princess Rym?! Because I doubt it. It also says this was an event that took place in Russia.:ermm: Just curious.:flowers:

It does not state where the exhibition took place, it says
the social changes in Russia

During a certain time period. If you read it in Arabic thats exactly what it says.

Right. Which means this could be a gallery in Amman, for example, but this particular exhibition had to do with Russia and the social changes etc. Still, I don't think this woman is Princess Rym.:ermm: Perhaps it's a photo from her first years in Jordan, I'll wait for Burzg to reply. And BTW, Burzg, welcome to the RFs!! :flowers:

I think she is princess Rajwa bint Ali daughter of Ali bin Nayef nad Wijdan

Is princess Rajwa married??
Yes she Married , one time Princess Rym ali patronize event for story and Princess Rajwa accompany her with i forget if son or daughter :cool: ...they Mention her sister Basma Fatima marry Amjad Farrah , but they not mention who she marry :ermm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom