Poll : Who is your favourite of King Hussein's wives?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite of King Hussein's wives?

• Princess Dina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Muna

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Queen Alia

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QUEENECE29

Royal Highness
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
1- Dina Bind Abdelhamid (Princess Alia's mother)

2- Princess Muna - Antoinette Gardner (children : King Abdullah, Prince Feisal,
Princess Zein, Princess Aisha)

3- Alia Toukan (children : Princess Haya, Prince Ali, Abeer Muhaisin)

4- Queen Noor - Lisa Najeeb Halaby (Prince Hamzah, Prince Hashim, Princess Iman, Princess Raiyah)

queen alia
I think Dina and muna were not given the chance as Q.Noor. I knew more about muna recently and really she is respected lady and deserves more.Noor's role and contribution for modern Jordan can't be ignored.

Queen Alia, and second Queen Noor.

Alia, but she didn´t have much chance to show what she could do, her life was cut so tragically short. I think Muna is my next favourite, she has been revindicated as the mother of the King. Also she is one of those rare women who seems to get better and better with age.

QAlia,i think altought her short life she had a big carisma that none of the queens of Jordan have even they all great queens and first ladies for their country.
Menarue i agree about PMuna she is very intersting woman too.

about me Sure ;)Queen Noor;)

queen Alia for me,maybe her early death make her intersting,but I really kie this lady,second queen Noor she is very nice lady too.

I'll choose Q.Noor as well.Not because the other ladies are not interesting,it's just that I don't know them at all :flowers:

I agree with Iakynthi; Queen Noor is the only one I know something about; but all them were and are beautiful women, expecially Noor and Alia.

i don't think i can choose, King Hussein had such good taste in wives and they all seem spectacular women. I don't know as much about Queen Dina, Queen Alia seemed beautiful and graceful and was taken so tragically, Queen Muna seems a very special and classy lady and Queen Noor seems beautiful inside and out and is trying to make a positive improvement in people lives. So i agree with everybody.

hi Queenece29 you missing prince hamzah under queen noor instead of ali. :)

:)I would choose Queen Noor. As was stated earlier they were all fasinating, but I know the most about Queen Noor. She is very smart. And I believe that she truly loved the King, and not just the position.

I will go with the minority and admit that Princess Muna is my favourite, after that Queen Alia. Queen Dina, Hussein's first wife was an intrigeing woman who had a realatively tragic life herself, a probably arranged marriage, seperation from her daughter, and she is a highly intelligent and was a beautiful woman of her day

:)And I believe that she truly loved the King, and not just the position.

I think the same. Here QNoor was very popular more than Alia.

Princess Muna and Queen Alia.

I like them all but I have a preference for queen Noor and princess Muna.I think these two ladies have great merit.They were great in adapting themselves to their new country,culture,language,people and religion.Things were certainly less easy for them because they were westerners.Princess Muna remained faithful to king Hussein after her divorce.Queen Noor is still so faithfull to Jordan even if she leaves in the US.

I think it's difficult to judge King Hussein's earlier wives as there was a lot less publicity about them; mass media has made it easier for us to follow the royals.

I do have a lot of respect for Princess Muna and love the way she has maintained a dignified demeanour, even now. She seems very genuine, low-key and I like that a lot. Superficially based on looks alone, Queen Alia, she was a beautiful woman.

I have great respect for Princess Muna.

I have to say queen Noor i think she is an amazing woman who did alot for Jordan and went through so much with King Hussien. But Unfortanately Alia died young and I think if she would have stayed alive ahe too would have done great things.

I think all of King Hussein's wives were remarkable women; however my favourite is undoubtedly Queen Alia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom