King Hussein, Queen Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is getting really tiresome having to constantly delete empty posts and personal conversations in this thread.

If members have no comments of substance to make other than "nice pictures," "thank you for the pictures," "amazing queen," then I suggest they refrain from posting such remarks.

There will be no further warnings on this subject.
  • ... empty posts containing irrelevant short exclamations or comments will be deleted. Rules
Jordanian Forum Moderating Team

what a beautiful kid ali was , thanks huda is that his signature ?

Xavi it´s King Hussein signature and this card is from 1977 (december) Ali was 2 years. As Queen Alia died this year King Hussein sent a pic of his son.

Xavi it´s King Hussein signature and this card is from 1977 (december) Ali was 2 years. As Queen Alia died this year King Hussein sent a pic of his son.

very nice but i wonder why Haya's picture is not at the greeting card???

he used ali's pic instead of Alia ? very nice idea

Queen Alia & Empress Farah beautiful

I sometimes see a big resemblance between them

she looks stunning is 1st pic , love them both

They were so cute and pocket sized as a couple. I love the windswept picture in the desert drinking tea, she looks naturally beautiful here and not fussed about getting a bit mussed up. Hussein was at home with the tribes in a way I have seen no other Jordanian royal except Hamzah and Hashem. Loved King Hussein and his lovely queen.

King Hussein was such a dapper and handsome royal....I love his pencil thin mustache in the 2nd photo! They truly made such a charming couple...

Very cool

I liked the pictures were with King Hussein alone

Thank you very much Huda

I love the image with the trophy
As a child

Last edited by a moderator:
the 3rd pic reminds me when Haya was participating in local jumping events and the king almost always attended them , Haya was really his favorite girl and people liked to see them both .

It looks very elegant with the King Hussein
Thank you,.,

Beautiful pictures of the king and his lovely queen. The outfit was a favourite, you are right Salma and she was so tiny that she could wear the checks with ease

Farah Pahlavi was/is such an intimidatingly elegant woman, I wonder how Alia felt around her? I know Noor was intimidated by Farah at the beginning

Beautiful pictures of the king and his lovely queen. The outfit was a favourite, you are right Salma and she was so tiny that she could wear the checks with ease

Farah Pahlavi was/is such an intimidatingly elegant woman, I wonder how Alia felt around her? I know Noor was intimidated by Farah at the beginning

Farah and Alia were a friends.
Queen Alia had some favoutite outfits as this jacket or a pink gala dress.

Back
Top Bottom