King Hussein, Queen Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great Work, Lords!

I am just enjoying these photos so much! Thank you for finding a way for all of us to see them! You've got my all-time new favorite: Queen Alia in her blue dress, beaming with the children!!!!! Love it!!!! :) You are a genius!!!!!

super pictures hilal. never seen them before. they really capture king hussein and queen alia's essence. amazing. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
very beautiful photos,thanks xavi83 for sharing,like the one with PAli,the one with her dad is the best:flowers:

Where is she in the 2nd pic?

I think in Aqaba palace, interview with Hola magazine.

AUGUST 16: (NO U.S. TABLOID SALES) President Ford talks with Jordan's King Hussein and Queen Alia after the formal dinner that was Ford'ss first state function as president, barely a week after he took office August 16, 1974, in Washington, DC. (Photo by David Hume Kennerly/ Getty Images)
Getty Images - President Ford Talks With King Hussein and Queen Alia

President Nixon, Jordan's King Hussein and Pat Nixon sit together June, 1974 in Jordan. Nixon travelled to the Middle East on a goodwill trip intended to continue mediation that helped to end the recent attack by Egypt and Syria on Israel
Getty Images - President Nixon Visits Middle East

thanks Salma for the phtos,i like the one with President Ford QAlia looks so pretty,she was a very beautiful woman.:flowers:

Good detective work tracking that down Salma - you are amazing! I have never seen this picture before. It shows to me how well suited physically King Hussein and Queen Alia were, height wise etc. Fantastic work, please post more if you can :flowers:

Salma, you are wonderful! Thank you very much for these lovely pictures. Alia was so fresh, natural and you can see her vivacious personality in her face. This was a lady who liked to laugh and smile :flowers:

Thanks for the picture, is so sweet. The girl in the photo is Princess Haya?

I think that she was very very beautiful and glamurous. But she was better with long hair, with short hair she seemed older :(

Regards!!

This is the first time I enter this thread, Queen Alia, was really lovely, It's a shame she died so young. In some pics I can see the resemblance of princess Haya with her. She is her mother, does anybody knows?

Is Ali Sana.

Back
Top Bottom