King Hussein: Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imageshack - 7567d.jpg
LOVE it , thank you , the king and the prime minister are stunning here .

Yes:flowers: King Hussein decided continue with visit.
Queen Sophia was too at QA´s funeral.

salma who else attended the funeral beside queen of Spain and Hafez al Assad?

Last edited by a moderator:

I can´t remember now, let me read the mag.:flowers:

You're welcome Mona58!:flowers:

Good find Salma! I never saw the 2nd photo - K.Hussein and his passion for motorcycles! K.Abdullah has inherited the same passion, but I'm not sure about the other princes. Any idea?

Queen Sophia arrived in Amman after funeral. Only Queen Alia´s brothers, her father (Baha Uddin Toukan), Hafez Al Assad and German Foreign Minister were presented at funeral. Empress Farah was too there but not during funeral procession.

:previous: No way! This isn't him. Perhaps you typed the wrong URL, Salma.:flowers:

I love your current avatar, BTW! Too cute!

Noor try again I can see it.

I see a British guard and a very old man with a cat, who looks totally different than K.Hussein - different face, weight, posture etc. But it's ok. Maybe it's just me.

Cheers

I see a British guard and a very old man with a cat, who looks totally different than K.Hussein - different face, weight, posture etc. But it's ok. Maybe it's just me.

Cheers

The agency says he is KH:lol:

thank you very much ; great collection he was so good looking . i loved most the stamp .

A couple of pictures have been deleted.

Please note that all picture links must be accompanied with either a date, location, and/or other event details.

Take a look at the following thread in the Community Forum for more information:
Improving the quality of pic link posts

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Back
Top Bottom