Independence Day: May 25, 1999-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the photos!
The Jordanian royals looked great. Did Princess Sarvath attend the celebrations?

Lovely pictures. I love what Rania is wearing and Iman looks beautiful.

Thanks for the photos!
The Jordanian royals looked great. Did Princess Sarvath attend the celebrations?

No, i think princess sarvath didn't attend, i like QR dress but didn't like p. Iman one :)

Iman looks all grown up, would love to see more pictures of her.
Rania looks great as well. Princess Salma and Prince Hashem did not attend?

I did not like what Iman is wearing. Her traditional dress is kinda for kids one. but she looks beautiful.

In one of the photos it looks like Princess Ghida Talal is receiving some sort of decoration from the King. Any idea which one?

I kind of like the style of Princess Sarah's dress. I wonder if designer info about their dresses is listed somewhere!

Did anyone see princess Alia altabba at all? did she attend?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only see Prince Faisal from King brothers attend no another Princes :ermm: .
Thank`s for pictures ! :D Princess Iman very beautiful .

Thank you for the Video but one of the links was not working

they all dressed beautifully and it was nice to see the JRF at this great event in unity. I am very happy that princess Iman and CP hussein look good. Great picture of KA and Prince Hassan greeting eachother. I wanted Prince Ali to be there and Rym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Iman : she has a beautiful face but never never smiling..As she is ungry or something like that, her mother is always smiling in a very originak way, I mean her smile is real.
:previous: I don't think so. It looks like PIman is a typical introvert and feels herself shy and uncomfortable being the centre of attention.

Really nice pics Salma...Thanks a lot !!

Queen Rania looks nice as usual and love seeing Princess Iman, she became a beautiful young lady !!

congratulations to Princess Ghida she deserve the medale.
i like it the pics of the Independence Day nice to see members of the family in sush events,Princess Iman looks stunning

Very Nice Pics , The View Of Raghadan Palace is So Nice , Princess Iman Looks so good , Thank’s Salma

This is the first time Princess Salma attends the celebration.

thank you all for the links I enjoyed,
I like to see alot of memebersof the family in tha same event.

Princess Salma is usually serious in pictures, maybe she's not the type to always smile for the camera. She looks more relaxed and happy in family pictures though.
Princess Iman, I must say, is growing up to be absolutely stunning.

Back
Top Bottom