Independence Day: May 25, 1999-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you too REEDA. :flowers: They;re so similar to their parents, I see a big similarity between Iman and Rania.The same posture, facial features and a very similar taste in dresses. BTW, I love the dress for its simplicity.;)

Does anyone know if princess raiyah attended ?

nice family reunion it's great to see all the members of the family together in one event.
nice the new bride join them so quickly too.

i think it was princess noor's half sister, im sure of it. don't remember her name. Can someone please post a picture of the new bride and groom?

Do Princess Haya existed in independence day celebrations?

I don't think so Sana, I haven't seen her,:ermm: but maybe I missed her.:blink:

as far as i know Princess Haya usually and since her marriage don't attend the this celebrations.

really? i think shes standing with princess magda ra'ad(?)could be her daughter. or maby your right idk lol.:p

Thanks for the video, Rossina! ;) Hamzah was standing next to Abdullah, on the far right. It's clear that this is him in the end. I can't believe how thin Q Noor used to be!

at 8:04 you can see Princess Rania, Prince Abdullah and Prince Rashid.
Prince Hassan was standing next to King Hussein.

King , Queen , Crown prince & other family members attended the ceremony this year
YouTube - ‫

:previous:Have any of you noticed where QR stood this year? .. With CP Hussein.(9:30)

Last edited by a moderator:
the king is such a gentleman :)..he is always making sure to wait for QR to be close to him while they are walking

cause she was criticized for standing beside him last year ..
QR never stands beside KA, she stands behind him: picture from last year - the monarch always stands by him/herself, this is true for Jordan and all other royal families.

The pictures haven't come in yet but here's a couple of screen caps:

KA and QR greeting Prince Merid and Princess Dina Merid: Photo

here QR's greeting Princess Alia bint Hussein and I think KA is greeting his daughter Princess Iman: Photo

The pictures of the Queen and the KIng arriving for the ceremony - DAYLIFE

Last edited:
QR never stands beside KA, she stands behind him: picture from last year - the monarch always stands by him/herself, this is true for Jordan and all other royal families.

The pictures haven't come in yet but here's a couple of screen caps:

KA and QR greeting Prince Merid and Princess Dina Merid: Photo

here QR's greeting Princess Alia bint Hussein and I think KA is greeting his daughter Princess Iman: Photo
I agree with u Humera ..I meant the platform part dear.
QR stood with her son down the platform .. not on it & behind the king like previous years.

Last edited:
:previous:Yes that's the change from previous years but I was commenting on xavi's statement about QR standing beside KA in previous years which isn't accurate.

In this photo Princess Alia, Prince Hashem, Princess Sara and Prince Feisal can be seen in the front row. Princess Iman is sitting behind her parents and beside Prince Talal, I also see Prince Rashid in the same row. Princess Rahma (she wore a black skirt with her jacket) and her husband are sitting in the third row and behind them are Prince Merid and Princess Dina (I think I also see QR's parents beside Princess Dina)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom