HH Kwait Emir's 2-day official visit to Jordan: May 17-18, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HH the emir of Kwait Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah will vist jordan for the first time next Monday.
æßÇáÉ ÇáÃäÈÇÁ ÇáÃÑÏäíÉ - ÈÊÑÇ - ÃãíÑ ÇáßæíÊ íÒæÑ ÇáÇÑÏä ÇáÇËäíä ÇáãÞÈá

AMMAN, JORDAN - MAY 17: Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah alights from a plane as he arrives at Amman airport on May 17, 2010 in Amman, Jordan. The ruler of Kuwait is on a two-day state visit, the first such visit by a Kuwaiti head of state in 20 years, and is expected to discuss the US-brokered indirect peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians. (Photo by Salah Malkawi/Getty Images)
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Prince faisal, prince Ali and prince Hamzah
Daylife pics!!!
KA and brothers PF, PA and prince Hamzah.
http://www.daylife.com/photo/01XOeye1Ra0KM?q=emir+of+kuwait+jordan
You can see more in getty images & daylife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks reeda
Prince Ali wonderful glasses
I love the pictures brothers :flowers:

lovely pics ; and I remembered that P.ali was in Kuwait last month or earlier

Nice! The 4 brothers look great. BTW, I didn't know they kiss each other every time they meet. lol

This should be a very interesting visit .

Yes ... It is the first by Kuwaiti emir n 25 years.

I loved this pic ;
http://i43.tinypic.com/syawdw.jpg
I saw them on TV ; ali and hamzah kept talking to each other all the time !!

thanks you , I have to admit Hamzah is very cute !!!

there was a ridiculous rumour going around about P Ali and P Hamzah's relation. Your explanation was a good answer to such nonsense stories. ;)

:previous: I never believed that story, Wings. ;) People love fairytales, but this one was outrageous. :cool:

:ROFLMAO:
thanks you , I have to admit Hamzah is very cute !!!
You bet he is!:ROFLMAO: I love the Kuffieh...Amman's streets are filled with Kuwaiti flags and pictures for the King and Emir

I loved this pic ;
http://i43.tinypic.com/syawdw.jpg
I saw them on TV ; ali and hamzah kept talking to each other all the time !!
That is a cultural habit I'd say :flowers:

P.Faisal has gained so much weight and he actually looks older than his real age.

I wonder why Queen Rania and cp Hussein din not attend?
me too Reeda,QRania is born in Kuwait and have a stong feelling about Kuwait she said that once so i was expecting to see her at least at the Gala dinner,there was a Gala Dinner for the Emir right?

Last edited:
me too Reeda,QRania is born in Kuwait and have a stong feelling about Kuwait she said that once so i was expecting to see her at least at the Gala dinner,there was a Gala Dinner for the Emir right?
It was a lunch yesterday :ermm: Is the emir of Kuwait married?

:previous: i guess he is Reeda when he visit Morocco first he became Emir a few years ago Media here mention that his son was with him during the visit so i think he is married but i never come across anything about his wife.

It was a lunch yesterday :ermm: Is the emir of Kuwait married?

Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah is widowed , he was married to Sheikha Fetooh AlSabah , never married after her death , He has two sons Sheikh Hamad and Shiekh Nasser, and one daughter Shiekha Salwa who died because of cancer.

Back
Top Bottom