Engagement of Prince Rashid and Zeina Shaban: July 3, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many days remain on the wedding of Prince Rashid?

How many days remain on the wedding of Prince Rashid?
they say that after 3 weeks , now 3 weeks finish we wait maybe after king come from saudi

According to this Jordanian website the wedding will be on July 22nd.
Link

It will be a big wedding like Hamza's one, or a modest one like Ali's one? I think if they make a lavish wedding, it will bring the anger of Jordanian people due to the actual context and global economic and politic crisis in the Middle East.

It will be a big wedding like Hamza's one, or a modest one like Ali's one? I think if they make a lavish wedding, it will bring the anger of Jordanian people due to the actual context and global economic and politic crisis in the Middle East.
I don`t think PR or PH`s weddings brought/will bring their nations anger. P. Hassan has his own wealth. He is a senior family member & served for decades as crown prince.

Last edited:
Finally!!!:)
i've almost forgot about those two...but good news.Princess Hassan is well respected in Jordan i don't think that celebrating you're only son wedding is a somthing wrong.

Me and my family wish Zaina a very happy and long life may their Engagement keep them together all the time. Aameen

Goodness she towers over him.

Congratulations to them! I hope this would also become a famous Royal Wedding! :D

do we know anything about the wedding preparations,the guests list and so?

Is there information about guests angels?​

A few countdown posts have been deleted.
As we are all excited about the wedding please note empty posts and countdown posts that add nothing to thread will be deleted without notice.

I can't wait for this wedding and particularly for the family photos!! Judging by the info we already gathered it seems to me that this wedding is going to be huge. I wonder whether representatives from other countries will attend too. Once again, I wish them happiness and the best of luck!! :flowers:

The 22nd will be a Friday, it's a holy day for the Muslims. Do they usually pick a Friday for their weddings? Just curious. ;)

The 22nd will be a Friday, it's a holy day for the Muslims. Do they usually pick a Friday for their weddings? Just curious. ;)
usually Thursday and Friday are the days the famillies in ME choose for their celebrations because its the week-end holiday first and as you said because Friday is a holy day for muslims and i think this why Prince Hassan family choose it.

usually Thursday and Friday are the days the famillies in ME choose for their celebrations because its the week-end holiday first and as you said because Friday is a holy day for muslims and i think this why Prince Hassan family choose it.
but sometimes jordans royal marry in saturday or sunday from what i read in the details from the pictshare

Last edited:
What is that holy day for Muslims that will be held on Friday?

What is that holy day for Muslims that will be held on Friday?
we say that friday is holy day for muslims so that why they choose weddings in thursday or friday because it is weekend fro them

Ah I see...Is Friday like a Sabbath day (Day of Rest) to the Muslims?

Sure, it is like Sunday for Christians, if you like, so it's only natural that they choose to wed on a Friday. ;) Burzg, you'll keep us posted, right?! Can't wait for pictshares and vids!! :flowers:

Sure, it is like Sunday for Christians, if you like, so it's only natural that they choose to wed on a Friday. ;) Burzg, you'll keep us posted, right?! Can't wait for pictshares and vids!! :flowers:
yes ofcourse dear ;) :hug:

That's the spirit, Burzg!! :champagne: Haven't the celebrations started, BTW?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom