Death & Funeral of King Hussein

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
may his soul rest in peace he was a great man,, we do really need him at this time... he did a lot to Jordan.....

Hi all,
I'm a new user here, just registereted today and not sure how this works :)

Just to let you know, I wrote an article on wikipedia (Death and state funeral of King Hussein) , it took me a while to get the information and have it made the "wiki" style. it is not completed yet as I need to collect more information and photos/videos to the article....please feel free to comment.

I also wrote another article (List of dignitaries at the state funeral of King Hussein). This one took a real time and effort..the reason I made this list is due to the reason that there is not a single list on the net of dignitaries who attended this great funeral of this great royal. I had to dig the net, read many articles and even review archives of national news agencies of different countries in 1999. I'm still searching the net for more names.

The articles are under the below URLs :-
Death and state funeral of King Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of dignitaries at the state funeral of King Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for posting your article, I enjoyed reading it

Did Queen Dina his first wife come to comfort her daughter Princess Alia or send a card to the funeral ?

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I wrote an article on wikipedia (Death and state funeral of King Hussein) , it took me a while to get the information and have it made the "wiki" style. it is not completed yet as I need to collect more information and photos/videos to the article....please feel free to comment.

I also wrote another article (List of dignitaries at the state funeral of King Hussein). This one took a real time and effort..the reason I made this list is due to the reason that there is not a single list on the net of dignitaries who attended this great funeral of this great royal. I had to dig the net, read many articles and even review archives of national news agencies of different countries in 1999. I'm still searching the net for more names.

List of dignitaries at the state funeral of King Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

excellent article. thank you for taking the time to research all of this information. if find it interesting that nothing has been written before for such a respected leader.

Hi all,

Very beautiful article, excellent. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom