The cousin of the JRF

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joumana

Courtier
City
Morocco
Country
Netherlands
I have an information from somewhere that the egyptian actress :
Shereen Seif El-Nasr is a cousin of prince Ali and princess Haya, but when I search about it I find that the actress is a cousin of Queen Noor.

Here is the article:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1217875/bio

So what is the reality about this?

http://www.musicman.com/00pic/7955.html

She's the blonde woman with blue eyes on the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that she is a cousin of the late Queen Alia (that her mother is a half-sister of QAlia's mother) and therefore related to PAli and PHaya.

Veram98 said:
I heard that she is a cousin of the late Queen Alia (that her mother is a half-sister of QAlia's mother) and therefore related to PAli and PHaya.
That is true Veram, I've read that more than once, her mother is palestinian (her surname is Hashim I think) and she is the sister of Queen Alia's mother Mrs Hanan Touqan nee Hashim,and father was egyptian from a good family in northern Egypt, that makes her second cousin to PAli and Haya.

tesaweer said:
That is true Veram, I've read that more than once, her mother is palestinian (her surname is Hashim I think) and she is the sister of Queen Alia's mother Mrs Hanan Touqan nee Hashim,and father was egyptian from a good family in northern Egypt, that makes her second cousin to PAli and Haya.

If she is really a cousin to prince ali and princess Haya why this article?
Here is the article:

What i know she is cousin to prince ali and princess Haya cuze she is related to Queen Alia's family, not noor.

Joumana said:
If she is really a cousin to prince ali and princess Haya why this article?
Here is the article:
Article simply based on wrong information. This actress in fact lived in London few years ago when she was married to a well known Saudi gentleman, not very far away from my family's house and she and her mother always boast about this relation in interviews and gatherings. I'm pretty sure infact about another thing, she doesn't go to Jordan, because of a nasty article written about her there, dunno the details though, sorry lol.

tesaweer said:
Article simply based on wrong information. This actress in fact lived in London few years ago when she was married to a well known Saudi gentleman, not very far away from my family's house and she and her mother always boast about this relation in interviews and gatherings. I'm pretty sure infact about another thing, she doesn't go to Jordan, because of a nasty article written about her there, dunno the details though, sorry lol.
I heard that this actress doesn't have permission to go to Jordan because queen Rania don't like that. Do you now about it tesaweer? and do you know if princess Haya and princes Ali have a relationship with her?

Joumana said:
I heard that this actress doesn't have permission to go to Jordan because queen Rania don't like that. Do you now about it tesaweer? and do you know if princess Haya and princes Ali have a relationship with her?
Sorry Joumana, don't know about Princess Haya or Prince ALi's relationship whith Shereen. As for Q Rania, I honestly don't think she cares about her, why should she care about an actress that can't be even described as a star ?? Rania is the queen of Jordan and has so much on her mind and I'm sure this lady is not one of them, and I've never heard that anyway, Sorry can't be of much help :flowers: .

Shireen Seif Il-Nasser's is related to the late Queen Alia. Shireen's mother and the late QA's mother are sisters, therefore there is a family relation between her and PA and PH. I am not sure if they are in touch or not, but the mothers are... so there you go!

UmHass said:
Shireen Seif Il-Nasser's is related to the late Queen Alia. Shireen's mother and the late QA's mother are sisters, therefore there is a family relation between her and PA and PH. I am not sure if they are in touch or not, but the mothers are... so there you go!

Welcome UmHass .... I heared about the family relation before ... i dont think that they are in touch :)

Back
Top Bottom