Address to the royal family in Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Luna

Serene Highness
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Someone here who can help me with the address to the royal family in Jordan?:)

Atene said:
Someone here who can help me with the address to the royal family in Jordan?:)

A what member do you send a letter?

Could someone tell me what the address of Raghadan Palace?
Thank you in advance.

Royal Hashemite Court
P.O. Box 5166
11183 Amman
Jordan

I began to know the Jordanian royal family recently so I'm really curious about some things. I read somewhere that the KA before CP lived with his family in an apartment that was a gift from KH. After he became king he moved to a palace? If so, what? Thank you in advance

I began to know the Jordanian royal family recently so I'm really curious about some things. I read somewhere that the KA before CP lived with his family in an apartment that was a gift from KH. After he became king he moved to a palace? If so, what? Thank you in advance
After their marriage in 1993, King Abdullah & his wife QR (then prince & princess) lived in a small apartment attached to King Hussein & queen Noor`s palace. They moved to Beit Al- Baraka palace (villa) shortly before the birth of their eldest son Hussein. Both residencies were gifts from King Hussein. Now they are living in Beit Al Urdon palace.

Last edited:
After their marriage in 1993, King Abdullah & his wife QR (then prince & princess) lived in a small apartment attached to King Hussein & queen Noor`s palace. They moved to Beit Al- Baraka palace (villa) shortly before the birth of their eldest son Hussein. Both residencies were gifts from King Hussein. Now they are living in Beit Al Urdon palace.

I never heard of this palace (Beit Al Ordon palace). Someone would have pictures of it?

Back
Top Bottom