The Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family 2: June 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duke of Castro partcipated in the traditional sailing race "Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez", supported by his wife and his daughters. Here are some pics from October 3 and 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

For once normal, natural and spontaneous pictures of the Duchess and you know what... she looks fabulous. For once no Barbie-look!

:flowers:

For once normal, natural and spontaneous pictures of the Duchess and you know what... she looks fabulous. For once no Barbie-look!

:flowers:

I have the same feeling- the duchess of Castro looks better with simply clothes, no heavy make-up and being natural.

The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended the Dinner of the Friends of the Museum of Modern Art at the Musee d'Art Moderne in Paris yesterday, October 21.

** Pic **

The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19. The following pics shows them arriving for the traditional mass at the Cathedrale Notre-Dame-Immaculee de Monaco. More pics and information can be found at the extra thread at the Monaco subforum.

** Pic **

Thanks did they attend the Ball? Any photos?

Thanks did they attend the Ball? Any photos?

You're welcome! The Duchess of Castro attended the ball, I haven't seen any pics of the Duke of Castro attending. Here are two pics, more can be found at the mentioned thread :flowers:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Duke of Castro was invited to the Royal Hunt in Denmark hosted by Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik yesterday, November 27. You can see him in the back of the picture with a blue scarf:

** Pic **

The Princes were both awarded with the Order of the Nation by the Governor General of Antigua and Barbuda. The Duke of Castro has been invested as Knight Grand Cross and the Duchess as Dame Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of the Nation.
They are now Sir Charles and Dame Camilla. :D

The Duke and Duchess of Castro together with their lovely daughters attended the 5th anniversary celebration of the Museum Paul Belmondo in Boulogne-Billancourt, France, on April 13:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

The Duke and Duchess of Castro watched the final match of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club today, April 19. One day earlier their daughters had attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended the Grand Prix Gala in Monaco yesterday, May 24:

** Pic **

Very close relationship with the Monegasque i guess.

Very close relationship with the Monegasque i guess.

Yes, I've heard that the Duke and Duchess of Castro are close with the Monegasque Princely Family. After all, they live in Monte Carlo and I think they are often seen at the Grand Prix. Since Monaco is very small I guess it's one of those places where everyone knows everyone (well, maybe not everyone does literally, but you get what I mean).

Their eldest daughter Princess Maria Chiara also had a small, non-speaking role in the recent movie Grace of Monaco.

I think that movie is don't be acceptable from the Prince Albert.

The Duke of Castro participated in the "Sail for a cause" in aid of two associations in Monaco yesterday, June 6. He was one of the captains of a friendly regatta, watched by the Duchess of Castro. Later they attended the "After Sailing Dinner & Party":

** Pic ** pp gallery **

The Duke and Duchess of Castro were among the guests at the opening ceremony of the 55th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Words fail me... they are the best example -together with the Savoias- that the line between celebrity and royalty is thinner than thin...

Words fail me... they are the best example -together with the Savoias- that the line between celebrity and royalty is thinner than thin...

While I agree I can't help but loving the DC. Cute and very charming.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The Duke and Duchess of Castro together with their daughters attended the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival in Monaco on June 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I thought Camilla Crociani has been "helped" in the lips department (fillers, etc.) but now I see that her daughters have the same lips structure. So it is -so far- all natural, despite looking very unnatural (lots of lipgloss).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom