The Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family 2: June 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frescobaldis were invited and attended the wedding; they also have been asked by the mayor of Florence to invite William and Kate for a official visit to the city.

Did we ever find out her health issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the de Grisogono dinner during the 64th
Annual Cannes Film Festival at the Eden Roc hotel on May 17, 2011 in Antibes, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended an investiture ceremony for new knights into the Sacred Military
Constantinian Order. Rome, Italy, May 30, 2011.

Prince Alvaro and Princess Antonella de Orleans-Borbon and the Duke of Vendome were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro with their two daughters attended the First Communion of
Princess Louise, eldest daughter of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium, in the St.
Catherine Church of Bonlez on June 2nd.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended an investiture ceremony for new knights into the Sacred Military Constantinian Order. Rome, May 30, 2011.
The magazine "Point de vue" (nr 3281) has the article regarding this event. The Duke has conferred the order of Francois I to Rachida Dati.
Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture

Princess Maria Carolina celebrated her 8th birthday with her parents, Duke and Duchess of Castro
and her sister Princesse Maria Chiara in Rome, Italy June 23, 2011.

One can already imagine the girls being teenagers - especially if you look at the posed first pic..;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Les ducs of Castro attended the charitable coctail organised by princess Ira of Furstenberg in hotel Hermitage, in Monaco. Also Eduarda Crociani (mother of Camiila ) was present. Info from "Point de vue" nr 3284.

The Duchess of Castro and her two daughters attended "The Magnificence and Grandeur
of the Courts of Europe" exhibition in Monaco on July 10, 2011. Princess Caroline opened
the exhibition.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Great pictures, Iceflower!
Thanks for sharing.:flowers:
The young Italian princesses are adorable.:)

I agree. The girls are very cute.

You are most welcome :flowers:

Another event in Monaco: The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended the awards ceremony
of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation at the Grimaldi Forum on October 7, 2011.

** Pic **

Not in Monaco this time, but in Potsdam at the wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia in August.

The relevance to this thread starts at the 3.55 mark and lasts for 30 seconds.
It shows the Duke and Duchess of Casto being asked by the photographers to turn around and face them and how the Duchess handles the situation while the Duke remains engrossed in a phone call.

Just based on this little interaction, Camilla appears to be very sweet.

Georg Friedrich von Preussen Prince of Prussia Guests departure Sanssouci - YouTube

That was a great clip thanks for posting! I always had the idea that Camilla was very pompous and stuck up but from that clip she seems really nice, and someone who is very approachable, very different from how she comes across in pictures.

The Duke of Castro and his lovely daughters attended the Members Cocktail of the Monaco
Yacht Club on December 13, 2011 in presence of Prince Albert of Monaco and his nephew
Pierre Casiraghi.
The Duke of Castro received the Smeralda 888 International Championship 2011 cup, he had
won the regatta back in October.

** Pic ** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

The Duke and the Duchess (in eye-catching red) of Castro attended the 6th Christmas Ball of
the Monegasque association Five Stars Events at the Hôtel de Paris in Monaco on December 10.
The proceeds of the evening were donated to the Monaco Association Mission Enfance, an
international solidarity charity, dedicated to helping children in need and promoting educational
development.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the annual Rose Ball at the Monte-Carlo Sporting
Club in Monaco, on March 24, 2012.

** Pic **

Well, the Duchess truly got into the theme of the ball with her psychedelic-patterned gown. She looks great; very slinky and svelte and that's some whopper of a brooch she's wearing!

Last edited:
Given the theme of the party I would have expected more ladies to have dressed in a style similar to the Duchess of Castro.

More psychedelic gowns would have been great; the Duchess did her research well.

Last edited:
I think I like this, It fits her great and I like her hair up. Wow, thats some brooch...

The Duchess of Castro attended the Davis Cup quarterfinal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs Ryan Harrison
at the Monte-Carlo Country Club in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, Monaco on April 6, 2012.

** Pic **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro with their daughters attended the Planet Solar Ship Return Ceremony in Monaco on May 5, 2012. Prince Albert of Monaco was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

What a beautiful family! Princess Maria Carolina and Princess Maria Chiara are already as pretty and as blonde as their mother.

:previous:

Here's another proof of that :):

On May 5, the Duchess of Castro and her daughers also attended the annual flower show in Monaco:

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the Soiree Chopard 'Mystery Party' during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes on May 21, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the de Grisogono Glam Extravaganza party at the Hotel Du Cap Eden-Roc in Cap D'Antibes on May 23, 2012 also in connection with the festival in Cannes.

** Pic 1 **

The Duchess of Castro, pictured together with the Countess of Wessex, attended the
Amber Lounge Fashion Show 2012 in Monaco on May 25, 2012.

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix Gala Dinner at the Sporting
Monaco on May 27, 2012 (I'm sure they've attended the race itself as well, but there are no pics yet).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh my gosh!!!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom