The Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family 2: June 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these two beautiful women next to the Duchess of Castro?
I don't know who is Valeria Marini...

Valeria Marini is (said to be) an actress, showgirl and stylist.

I wonder if they turn to the same plastic surgeon...

Valeria Marini is the other blonde lady.
They look similar because they probably go to the same...beautician:whistling: Is the brunette Elisabetta Gregoraci, Briatore's wife?

Yes, she looks Mrs Briatore indeed.
What a nice threesome...:D

Prince Charles of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro, and his wife Camilla (especially his wife Camilla) seem to be very "showbiz", like we say in France. They like jet set parties in Monaco or Cannes.
The Duchess of Castro is like a Marie Antoinette of the 21th Century.

Prince Charles of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro, and his wife Camilla (especially his wife Camilla) seem to be very "showbiz", like we say in France. They like jet set parties in Monaco or Cannes.
Yes, I have the same impression; and here in Italy I never hear anything on them, most of the news I have about the Duke&Duchess are about events in France.

The Duchess of Castro is like a Marie Antoinette of the 21th Century.
May I ask what do you mean? In which sense she is like a Marie Antoinette of 21th Century?

It's difficult to explain. Marie Antoinette had the same side "jet set", she liked parties, to have fun, etc... French people didn't like her because of that and that's one of the reasons of the french Revolution.
The duchess of Castro has the same side, that's why french people don't like her much. And she looks like "Barbie" I think ; very sexy, but not "noble".

Indeed her Barbie look doesn't help her, I remember her in a very close fitting pink tailleur at the wedding of the Dukes of Vendome, and among a lot of other Princesses she really didn't seem one of them.
And look at the placket of the evening dress worn in Cannes...rather Jessica Rabbit style, but for a Princess... :nonono:

It's a shame Princess Camilla has altered her facial features. She used to be a lovely woman, besides she was a clever business woman as well, who speaks several languages including Japanese.

Prince Charles and Princess Camilla of Bourbon Two Sicilies attended
the Closing Ceremony of the 2010 Monte Carlo Television Festival
held at Grimaldi Forum on June 10, 2010 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

** Pic ** gettyimages **

She's 39, being born on 5 April 1971.

Prince Charles and Princess Camilla of Bourbon Two Sicilies, Duke
and Duchess of Castro with their daughters in Venice, Italy on
April 17, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Princess Camilla of Bourbon Two Sicilies attends the Giorgio Armani
Prive show as part of the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall/
Winter 2011 Espace Vendome on July 6, 2010 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Camilla and her mother Eduarda at the 2010-2011 Autumn/
Winter Dior Haute Couture fashion show held at the Tuileries Palace,
Paris, July 5, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Charles and Princess Camilla of Bourbon Two Sicilies attended the gala evening
for the benefit of the Adicare association held at the Quai d'Orsay in Paris on December
9, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the Monaco Rose Ball 2011
at the Sporting Monte Carlo on March 19, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic ** gettyimages *

It looks like she cut her hair. I was hoping to see them at the ball.

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the 'Dessine L'Espoir' Dinner
during the Art Paris Festival at the Grand Palais on March 29, 2011 in Paris,
France.
The lady on pic 1 is Marisa Bruni-Tedeschi, Carla Bruni Sarkozy's mother.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Charles and Camilla, Duke and Duchess of Castro, were guests at the Danish Christening.

Attachments

• Camilla Duchess of Calabria, Danish Christening Apr2011.jpg
    Camilla Duchess of Calabria, Danish Christening Apr2011.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,323
Last edited:
:previous:

And the Duke of Castro is also godfather to Princess Josephine.

The Duke and the Duchess of Castro attended the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters
tennis tournament in Monaco on April 17, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hummmm..she looks better than at the Danish christening, but her pants always seem too long to me.

Camilla was so pretty when she first married and now she isn't as attractive as she was. I hate it when women feel they should resort to plastic surgery or botox. The Duke appears to have gained quite a bit of weight over the years.

Who will pretend after him the dynastic rights (he has no sons)?

After him, the next in the line of succession is Prince Antonio, eldest son of the late Prince Gabriele (youngest son of the Count and Countess of Caserta, and great-uncle of Prince Charles); Prince Antoine is married to Duchess Elisabeth of Wurttemberg, and they have four children; the eldest, Prince Franz, is married to Countess Alexandra von Schönborn-Wiesentheid, with whom he had two children, a daughter, Princess Dorothée, and a son, Prince Antoine.
Antoine and Elisabeth's second son, Prince Gennaro, is unmarried and without issue.

translation of the following please :flowers:
amedea's link above said:
Le fonti fanno sapere che la coppia e' molto rammaricata di non poter assistere al matrimonio di domani a Westminster, al quale tenevano particolarmente, ma vista le condizioni di salute di Camilla e' stata costretta a malincuore a rinunciare. Nella lista dei 1900 invitati a Londra pochissimi gli italiani: oltre ai Borbone, l'ambasciatore italiano a Londra, Alain Giorgio Economides, il marchese Vittorio Frescobaldi con la moglie la marchesa Bona, il conte Paolo Filo della Torre con la sua compagna Judith Warner, che e' lord Mayor of Westminster.
Is this confirming that the Frescobaldis attended the wedding? If correct, I would assume they were among the guests invited by the Prince of Wales who has a long-standing friendship with the family, and especially Bona.

:previous:
"Our sources say that [the Castros] are very upset of not being able to go to the wedding at Westminster, something they cared a lot about, but because of Camilla's health they had to renounce.
In the 1900 guests list the Italian ones were very few: the Castros, the Italian ambassador to the UK Alain Giorgio Economides, marquess Vittorio Frescobaldi with his wife Bona, count Paolo Filo della Torre with his companion Judith Warner, who is Lord Mayor of Westminster."

So the articles states the Frescobaldi were invited, so one assumes they were there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom