Prince Jaime (1972-) and Princess Viktória (1982-) of Bourbon-Parma

• Thread starter CountessofLuxembourg
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long have the two been dating? She has been to quite a few of family celebrations I think.

They were for the first time together in public at the wedding of Bernardo Guillermo and Eva (september 2009), so at least two years.

'Jaime de Bourbon' was interviewed in the discussion programme 'Pauw en Witteman' yesterday, about the fair phone. He explained the problems in mining in the Congo, where children are working in mines to acquire tin, which is used for our mobile phones.With the sale of the tin by more weapons & prolongue the conflict in the country.

Van Abel en De Bourbon over de FairPhone. : Pauw & Witteman

Last edited:
On the Dutch language forum ATR she has been identified as Viktoria Cservenyak, a Dutch lady with a Hungarian background.

She studied at the exclusive Nijenrode university, worked as a corporate lawyer at the Rabobank and at Allen and Overy in London and after that made a carreer switch. She now is an author & publisher and writes under the name of Victoria Delano:

Viktoria Cservenyak | LinkedIn
Onderneem het met... Viktoria Cservenyak - DNP
VCV Community
https://www.facebook.com/JetSetDelano

She calls herself the jet set writer and wrote the book 'jet set summer' about a group of friends going to clubs in Amsterdam, London and Ibiza. Very different cv from the other people who married into the RF. It is not clear if she is just a friend or his girlfriend though they have been spotted together earlier at a tennis match.

The launch of her book in the conservatorium hotel, where all bimbo (m/f) Amsterdam Oud-Zuid usually gather, though compared to these types the people at this party seem less flashy:

Victoria Delano - YouTube

Courtesy: Maxima and Ilse on ATR.
edit: original courtesy for the identification should go to Nobiliana.

Last edited:
Congrats to them!

Princess Irene must be so happy - her last child is going to the altar...

But - giving what happened today - I wonder would this wedding be postponed...

Last edited:
Congratulations to Jaime de Bourbon de Parme and Viktória Cservenyák,I take it that she's Hungarian or Czech?

Is there anywhere an adress I can write a card to Jaime and Viktoria (postal way not online)?

I suppose the best way is to write to Noordeinde Palace, and adress it to prince Jaime.

-
The wedding will be held in Apeldoorn, where the bride grew up. So I assume they will use Het Loo Palace for the wedding reception etc.

Prince Jaime as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' special envoy for natural resources is currently in Bolivia. Yesterday, August 27, he signed a declaration with Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca to launch a broader bilateral partnership in the field of energy. A lithium ion batteries factory will be build.

** anp gallery **

Some info on the bride-to-be from the facebook page of the Dutch nobility:

Victoria was born in Budapest as the daughter of Dr. Tibor Scervenyák en Dorotya Klara Bartos. Her father is a doctor in nuclear medicine and due to his research of prostate cancer worked in Switzerland, where Victoria also grew up.

After the parents split up, Victoria's mother married the Dutchman Tristan Gerrit Hendrik ter Riet in 1990. They settled in the Berg en Bos area of Apeldoorn. Mr. ter Riet is the owner of a real estate agency.

https://www.facebook.com/Nederlandseadel

Last edited:
I want to congratulate Prince Jamie of Bourbon-Parma on his engagement to Viktoria I wish the best for these two. Finally walking down the aisle to get married wee woo.

I suppose the best way is to write to Noordeinde Palace, and adress it to prince Jaime.

-
The wedding will be held in Apeldoorn, where the bride grew up. So I assume they will use Het Loo Palace for the wedding reception etc.

Yes they will!!I love it!The Palace being a Museum at the one hand while at the other still the venue of many memorable events within the Royal Family.

:bourbonparma:

Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria were married in a civil ceremony yesterday at Wijk bij Duurstede.As the Civil ceremony is the lawfull ceremony,Viktoria is now a Princess de Bourbon de Parma,Comtesse de Montizòn.

Wijk bij Duurstede,near Utrecht,is also the town with the dutch residence of his mother,HRH Princess Irene of The Netherlands.The religious ceremony will be tomorrow october 5th at Apeldoorn in the Church of Our Lady.The reception and celebration will be at Het Loo Palace.

Last edited:
TRH Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria were married earlyer this afternoon at the church of Our Lady of the Assumption in Apeldoorn.

PPE Agency

Some info on the bride-to-be from the facebook page of the Dutch nobility:

Victoria was born in Budapest as the daughter of Dr. Tibor Scervenyák en Dorotya Klara Bartos. Her father is a doctor in nuclear medicine and due to his research of prostate cancer worked in Switzerland, where Victoria also grew up.

After the parents split up, Victoria's mother married the Dutchman Tristan Gerrit Hendrik ter Riet in 1990. They settled in the Berg en Bos area of Apeldoorn. Mr. ter Riet is the owner of a real estate agency.

https://www.facebook.com/Nederlandseadel

Her father is not only a cancer research in Switzerland, but he was an olimpic champion waterpolo player:

Cservenyák Tibor - Wikipédia
Google Fordító (sorry for this very bad google-translation)

And a video with him (hungarian language). I think he is a very nice man, modest, downtoearth. He says andecdotes about his waterpolo-life, but at the end of the video he says, that he has two daughters and the one - born in '82- will have her wedding on the 5. Oktober. But he doesn't say more about it. The commentator says more about the groom and his family...
DIGI Sport, Reggeli Start Cservenyák Tibor - YouTube

And this article writes, that the couple were in Zurich, and Jamie asked Viktoria's hand from the father:
Cservenyák Tibor vízilabdázó lánya Viktória a holland Jaime herceghez megy feleségül
"...The father of the bride betrayed some details of the wedding:. "Three hundred people are waiting for the church wedding, where men must appear cutaway or frock coat in the evening. For dinner is about 150-160 guests are invited to the Het Loo Palace, there is need to come in tuxedo" - told Cservenyák Tibor, who lives in Zurich. The bride's father would otherwise have never met the mother of the groom, with his son in low did he spend only a few hours together. "The engagement, however, was very nice, they came to me to Zurich, We went to a restaurant where Jaime asked my daughter's hand," - said Tibor.

TRH Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria were married earlyer this afternoon at the church of Our Lady of the Assumption in Apeldoorn.

PPE Agency
Very nice pix. So happy to see Mabel and her family in more joyous circumstances !:)

did the father attend the wedding? One wonders why the bride walked into the church (even up the aisle?) on her own:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
A father giving his daughter away in marriage is not really part of the tradition in The Netherlands.

He was there (he spoke about the invitation, so I guess he went to the wedding). I don't know how close he is to his daughter, but he said in the interview, he met Jamie one time for 4 hour (at the engagement). If the young couple went already for one year together, I ask me, why they met only one time? I mean they could be busy, but familymembers meet at different festivities like Christmas, or birhtdays (Mr. Cservenyak was in August 65, this is also a nice moment for a familymeeting...?)etc. So I guess, they are maybe not so close. But I can wrong, I don't know exactly. I searched more about Mr. Cservenyak on internet, but the most articles are about his sportcareer.

Among the guests were several members of the Italian,German and Dutch nobility as well as Marie Charles-Henri,Prince de Lobkowicz,cousin of the groom:

Raimundo Umberto Maria Prince Orsini and spouse Princess Kathevana,néé Princess Bagration-Muchransky and son Prince Lelio Nicolo.

Alexander Heinrich,Count zu Stolberg-Stolberg and his spouse Isabel Maria,Countess zu Stolberg-Stolberg,néé Princess d'Orléans-Braganca

Arent Godfried,Baron of Wassenaer

Godert Johan,Baron of Hardenbroek van Ammerstol

e.o.

PPE13100603.jpg

Courtesy Albert Nieboer,PPE

:).....

Last edited:
And - as one may have expected - Uncle Sixte quicky issued a declaration, stating that (in his opinion) the marriage of Prince Jaime and Viktoria is morganatic, that their issue would not have any succession rights to both the Spanish throne and the Headship of the Ducal House of Parma and that Viktoria cannot use any royal or noble title, either Spanish or Parmesan.

Sobre la boda de Jaime de Borbón Parma « Comunión Tradicionalista

This as if Sixte was the Head of the Family and in spite of what the actual Head, Duke Carlos, thinks, did and allowed.

Alexander Heinrich,Count zu Stolberg-Stolberg and his spouse Isabel Maria,Countess zu Stolberg-Stolberg,néé Princess d'Orléans-Braganca

Any pictures of them?

And - as one may have expected - Uncle Sixte quicky issued a declaration, stating that (in his opinion) the marriage of Prince Jaime and Viktoria is morganatic, that their issue would not have any succession rights to both the Spanish throne and the Headship of the Ducal House of Parma and that Viktoria cannot use any royal or noble title, either Spanish or Parmesan.

Sobre la boda de Jaime de Borbón Parma « Comunión Tradicionalista

This as if Sixte was the Head of the Family and in spite of what the actual Head, Duke Carlos, thinks, did and allowed.

Ah, good old Sixte, still full of hatred. What a nice welcome in the family for Viktória.
I wonder who according to Sixte is able to continue the line then. No other Parma dynast married ebenburtig... in fact even his fathers marriage to a bastard branch of the house of Bourbon can be considered morganatic. Or is a mere noble good enough for Sixte after all? In which case prince Michel and sons can be considered his successor. I wonder if he and his sons support Sixte of Carlos Xavier. In general the family doesn't seem too close so probably they don't want to get mixed up in the feud.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone but Sixte cares what Sixte thinks anymore. His time has long past.

Indeed it did, 200 years ago or so. However he still has a castle to dispose of to any relative who is nice enough to him I guess.

Back
Top Bottom