Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family current events 3: Jan 06-Oct 06

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of Vittoria and Clotilde
(gala)

Also from gala

Last edited by a moderator:
more pics from gala

The pictures are wonderful. Could Cothilde get any more beautiful, she skin is amazing!!!

Ceremony with Savoie Family in Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura - Savoia Family. Emanuele Filiberto and Vittorio Emauele di Savoia, foreground, and Clotilde Courau and Marina Doria (Belga Picture)

The sunglasses are a bit much but Clotilde looks great on the last pics. Thanks a lot for having posted it.

The Princess of Savoy is a very beatiful woman, obviously a very tender mother, certainly not a very consort of Crown Pince.

The pics are very charming but I find a little be " hollywood " this kind of manifestation of affection.

adelaide said:
The Princess of Savoy is a very beatiful woman, obviously a very tender mother, certainly not a very consort of Crown Pince.

The pics are very charming but I find a little be " hollywood " this kind of manifestation of affection.

Well, she was an actress. :rolleyes:

The pictures on the last couple pages are adorable! They're such a cute little family and Vittoria looks like one heck of a daddy's girl! :D

When is Clotilde due?

Last edited:
Adry said:
Ceremony with Savoie Family in Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura - Savoia Family. Emanuele Filiberto and Vittorio Emauele di Savoia, foreground, and Clotilde Courau and Marina Doria (Belga Picture)

for what specific event was this? i saw it on RAI but couldn't understand it. ;)

RhapsodyBrat said:
for what specific event was this? i saw it on RAI but couldn't understand it. ;)

It was the gathering of the Order of the Knights of St. Maurizio & St. Lazzaro, whose head is Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy (EF's father)
held in Rome a few days ago.
Clotilde and EF told the reporter they still don't know their kid's sex, but they would be happy if the baby were a girl. They also said they will be moving to their new home in Umbria (Central Italy) next summer.:)

This week's Point De Vue has Princess Clotilde on its cover
images from pointdevue.fr
pdvcouv185526zi.jpg
pdvcouv284210lx.jpg

Tosca said:
It was the gathering of the Order of the Knights of St. Maurizio & St. Lazzaro, whose head is Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy (EF's father)
held in Rome a few days ago.
Clotilde and EF told the reporter they still don't know their kid's sex, but they would be happy if the baby were a girl. They also said they will be moving to their new home in Umbria (Central Italy) next summer.:)

thanks so much Tosca! had an inkling it was a Church-related activity (obviously!) ;) they both looked good that day.

mandyy said:
This week's Point De Vue has Princess Clotilde on its cover.images from pointdevue.fr
pics of this pdv

Will they come to this? Old pix from CHI mag

princess gertrude said:
The pictures are wonderful. Could Cothilde get any more beautiful, she skin is amazing!!!

I agree! Cothilde has great skin. I also think she is beautiful.

Emanuele Filiberto and Victoria Silvstedt at a party (CHI/dagospia)

From dagospia

Princess Robijn said:
What was the event??

Sadly I do no know. The website doesn't mention it, as the pic is taken from an article related to the "Savoia-gate"!;)

Savoia-gate"!;) is that what they're calling it Tosca, omg thats priceless, thanks for the laugh-just perfect
i hope he's not out at a party, his fathers in prison (now house arrest)

Do I see what I think I see in that second picture? What on earth is going on?

Thanks for the pics! Thanks for all that info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom