Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family current events 3: Jan 06-Oct 06

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Emanuele Filiberto visiting Cuneo's provincial council on the 4th of April 2006 (photo: Lanteri)
t71zf8.jpg

pics of Emmanuele, Clotilde and Vittoria (from les enfants de stars, posted by Pépite)

More pics from Paris Match:

Little Vittoria is too cute for words! I love her!

purple_platinum said:
ps. Lucidu, could you please rehost the above picture?
The pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucidu, thanks for posting those cute pics! Little Vittoria seems to have taken after her Mom. Luckily she looks nothing like her Grandma Marina! ;-)

Prince Emanuele Filiberto when he was a child, sitting next his paternal grandmother Queen Maria José. The girl on his right is his cousin Asaea Reyna, the daughter of Princess Maria Beatrice, and the boy next to the Queen is the elder son of Maria Beatrice, Raffaello Reyna, who will commit suicide several years later. (OLYCOM)
000006w6vl.jpg

Lucidu said:
more from gala and Paris Match
I'm not a big fan of Princess Clotilde but she looks just great on these photos:) Thanks Lucidu:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clothilde is so naturally beautiful and wow when she gets made up, she just looks great. What a neat little family. I'm glad to see them so happy.

VittoriaLove said:
The pictures are taken in the garden of their new house...
In Italy, right? I heard they were building a house there. I assume their new baby will be born in Italy this time.

Yeah in Italy, (in Ombrie), the house will be finish in summer...

clothilde has grown into her royal status. i like her she looks humble and sweet to me. vittoria is the perfect copy of her mum....

purple_platinum said:
Where are these pictures taken? in their home? In Paris or in Italy?
also, when? clotilde looks like she's in her 2nd trimester. is it right?

because in this picture, http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0028io.jpg, it looks like eiffel tower on the background?
Yeah, this picture looks like it was taken in Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower but the pictures of them in the garden were taken at their new home in Ombrie, Italy. Thanks VittoriaLove for the info.

Laviollette said:
Yeah, this picture looks like it was taken in Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower but the pictures of them in the garden were taken at their new home in Ombrie, Italy. Thanks VittoriaLove for the info.

The pics from Paris Match were taken in the Plaza Athénée in Paris, because Clotilde and Vittoria live in Paris.

italian programme verissimo today:
alfonso signorini, vice editor of 'chi' mentioned that clothilde and vittoria are living in paris whilst emanuele is in geneve. he said some poepl are spreading rumors of tehir seperation. he laughing commented emanuele is in geneve because he is sick with chicken pox. not very safe to stay near his pregnant wife i guess!! :)

nokklav said:
italian programme verissimo today:
alfonso signorini, vice editor of 'chi' mentioned that clothilde and vittoria are living in paris whilst emanuele is in geneve. he said some poepl are spreading rumors of tehir seperation. he laughing commented emanuele is in geneve because he is sick with chicken pox. not very safe to stay near his pregnant wife i guess!! :)
Couldn't he just stay in a nearby hotel? It seems odd to me if they are living in two different countries especially now after three years of marriage and their second child on the way.

may be he was in geneve and got sick with chicken pox there, who knows

I do not trust "CHI" very much. I haven't since Signorinin became its assistant editor

Prince Emanuele Filiberto visiting Catania (Sicily) three weks ago (olycom)

Last edited:
I read a french interview of Clotilde and she says she don't know the sex of the baby...

Prince Emanuele Filiberto opened a restaurant in Geneva (switzerland) few days ago. It's called "Quirinale" like the Palace in Rome where his parents and grandparents used to live until 1946. Today it's the home of the President of the Italian Republic. Prior to 1871 it was the residence of the Popes.

French actress and wife of Prince Emmanuel Philibert of Savoy Clotilde Courau poses upon arriving at the Festival Palace for the premiere of Italian director Nanni Moretti's film 'Il Caimano' at the 59th edition of the International Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, Southern France, 22 May 2006
getty images
ClotildeCourau1.jpg

ClotildeCourau.jpg

Image from anp

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 236
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom